and follow the instructions

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thank you very much
    Jonathan Nascone
    Digital Artsit
    http://www.digitalgannon.com

Thanks
    I am in marshall's animal drawing class this semester and will be checking the hell out of this.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pixeltuner View Post
    Holy handgrenade Batman, his anatomy lessons in ImagineFx are always amazing. I'll be there
    i like it

Thanks

Wink

To Jason, Marshall and all the great guys and gals at CA.org that made it happen.

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed Marshall's workshop. I'm in the UK so attending one of his courses for me is not an option. I was also recently disappointed when I tried to buy his DVD's to find that due to shipping costs the company that supply them cancelled my order. So you arranging this and making it a reasonable price is super fantastic.

I didn't make it to the live broadcast but I still felt like I was right there in Marshall's class. Also being able to watch it again and again as many times as I want for 30 days makes it even better value as I am able to take my time to absorb everything I saw and heard; and with each viewing I learn even more. The new tech you have put in place is also really impressive. I managed to attend your first live demo on Freelancing and its amazing to see how far you've come in such a short time.

Anyway you are busy peeps and I don't want to hold you all up, but please if possible arrange for more Marshall workshops. I think it is the only way I will be able to understand Bridgman! I am not well off but I am willing to spend whatever I have to get the best training and support from CA.org.

Your achievements are outstanding and I wish you more to come.

Thanks
    ok, not sure where to post this but I am having major technical problems with the new tech. I just paid for the class and followed all of the instructions, I got the player to load up but when the video starts playing I get a Blue screen of death saying DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and I then have to restart my computer, it happens as soon as the video starts to play and I have no idea how to fix it.
    Blog: My Blog

Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 Times in 2,934 Posts
    missing can you please email your tech specs and browser version to scooterATmassiveblack.com as he can work with Zack and the tech firm to get it resolved. Not sure what it is but I will forward the comment to them as well.

Jason

Thanks
    Missing I've never heard of this issue happening to anyone who used our tech thus far. Included in the txt doc you got when you purchased the class was a direct link to Eluminates forums and FAQ.That would be the best place to start looking for a solution. I'll talk to our IT and see if he has any suggestons.

Thanks,

Scooter

Thanks
    I tried downloading an updated version of java and I thought I fixed everything...and then I got the blue screen of death a minute and a half into the video.
    Last edited by themissinglink; November 26th, 2009 at 12:59 PM.
    Blog: My Blog

Thanks
    One of your Drivers is most-likely corrupted and you need to remove one of the recent ones you've downloaded.

I had this happen to me a few months ago and it was due to an nVidia Driver I'd recently downloaded.

Either do a System Recovery Reboot or just delete any video drivers you may have downloaded recently. You will also have to clean out the registry cache - try using Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, it worked for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,054 Times in 586 Posts
    What a great class! Marshall explains everything extremely clearly (and entertainingly), I finally feel like I understand certain parts of the body that have just escaped me for the longest time. All the stuff on Bridgman was pure gold. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I hope to be able to take another class sometime .

Thanks
    is the on demand running until december 19th or is it another date?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mimer View Post
    is the on demand running until december 19th or is it another date?
    Same question !

I would like to watch it again before it gets pulled off.

Thanks
    The course includes over 200 slides of great art with commentary and comparisons between anatomy plates and finished works.

The course showcases the work and teaching of George Bridgman, and his influence on illustrators such as Frank Frazetta.

The roots of creative anatomy shall be revealed this weekend.

Thanks
    So... I managed to weasel an early Christmas gift out of my girlfriend and snagged this before it comes down...

And by the maker, was it worth it. It made the collection of anatomy books I've acquired turn from frustrating and near useless to holding obscene amounts of promise. Including understanding Bridgman's little toe. I think that by itself covers the cost.

My first experience with the new tech as well, and it seems better in just about every way, a very good investment. I also love that the chat gets saved, since I usually can't catch the live schedule it makes it seem more alive and holds attention better. Only one thing that was a pain... and that's rewinding, especially as you get further into it and near the end... Guessing it's a limitation of the tech, but having to wait for the entire lecture to be reprocessed just to catch those ten seconds of lost words because the phone rang... frustrating =P Still, hands down better than livestream.

Anyway, to mention the content again, excellent. Not sure how much longer this is up, but if you are looking for the means by which to build a strong foundation in anatomy... or how to interpret the various anatomy books usually suggested... or to get pointed to some more excellent ones... some analysis of the application of it, such as in Frazetta... or how to construct your own training regiment. This will definitely be of use =)

Marshall as well was excellent, engaging, humorous and very knowledgeable. All the questions were superbly answered. I'd definitely purchase another lecture if he returns... even if I had to turn to *ahem* street arts.

Next on my list to get: The Point of View Stream
    "I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers." - Kahlil Gibran

Sketchbook: Critique greatly appreciated =)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast