Thanked 1,542 Times in 1,033 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Lookin good bruh!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Blizzard5291: Thanks for the compliment and I completely agree. Pushing my drawing from memory is something I have been planning on.

@Will McCraw: It's been a pretty crazy trip over the last few years but I have a good idea of where I want to go and how to get there. Hopefully everything should come through in the next couple of semesters as I finish up this card game. Stay tuned. I will need some help on kickstarter

@Ninjac: Thanks Josh, we are both in that final stretch. good luck mate

@metal fingers: Thanks brah. You know, just flexin' my art muscles
    -----

Hey everyone, it has been quite some time since I last updated. I update frequently on my tumblr and via instagram [evan_norman].

As for news... well TAD's first class is now just a few months away from graduating and guess what! I'm one of them. That's right, in just a few months I will be out in the wild and hunting for jobs. In the meantime, I am making a card game in the next couple of months. It doesn't have a name yet, but the working title is "Treasure Island or Hullbreach" it depends on who you speak to. The game has 100s of hours of play testing and has been in the works for four years. The first printing of the game should be ready by December or January with a kickstarter set up sometime in october or november. Keep a look out as I update this sketchbook with teases and box art, etc.

I just updated my tumblr with 29 images earlier today and here is a small excerpt. Click this link to go to my tumblr and see the other images http://evan-norman.tumblr.com/

There is no Plan B,
    -e

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looking great man. That ATX pod has done you well. Your figure drawing has improved immensely over the past 2 years. The mtg card turned out pretty good. I know you struggled with it, but in the end it bumped you up a level. I'm not totally convinced by the magical effect, but that's my biggest crit. Not sure if you plan on taking that any further but it would be cool to see if you can push it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wowzers! what an improvement, awesome sketchbook.

If you have a moment, Help me improve with critiques. thank you Sketchbook

Awesome Sketchbooks
    nim Mechanical Man King Kostas

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TNiznet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hehe. Well it's been awhile to say the least. Things have been pretty crazy recently. Technically I finished my time at TAD but I decided to go back for another semester because some shit went down last semester with personal stuffs and I really didn't get to draw that much. So now I plan on drawing like a fiend and getting my portfolio up to snuff. Thanks for taking a peak.

As always, I update my tumblr much much more often than this blog. Be sure to check it out. http://evan-norman.tumblr.com/

Also, this piece here is what I have been working on recently and it was a ton of fun. Probably the most fun I've had on a project in a long time.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Members who have read this thread: 2