new aspiring artist here
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: new aspiring artist here

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

new aspiring artist here

Hello everyone! I was searching online for a good art message board, and I came across this one. It seemed like a good one, so I decided to give it a try. I am 27 old, a wife and mom of three. Art, besides my family is one of my greatest loves. I like to think of myself as an artist. Certainly the way I think and go through my thought process of drawing is an artists way of thinking. I am very abstract in my art, but I am also starting to get into dragons, and fantasy type creatures. I am no professional, by any standards, but I love the work I do, and so does everyone else. I need a board that can help me maybe improve and grow as artist. I need challenges and hopefully I can get my designs out there in the art world. I just need to get my feet wet, and meet fellow artists. Since I can't afford art school at the moment, maybe you guys can help? I don't have any art on my computer right now, but I am waiting to get a good camera card. I do have my art on my myspace page, though. My link is on my profile, if you want to look. I look forward to meeting you all.

Kassandra

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your future art posts.

I just did a book that had dragons in it, so YAY DRAGONS!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome to CA! If you want a good art message board, this is the place, there's tons of help and advice to be had here.

I checked out some of your stuff on Myspace, I'm liking those black and white abstracty detailed ones, they're pretty cool.

Critters! Dinosaurs! Lovecraftian horrors! ~~~~~> My creature sculpting thread!
    The Savage Goldfish Blog

"I started to see human beings as little lonesome, water-based pink meat, life forms pushing air through themselves and making noises that the other little pieces of meat seemed to understand."
    -Devin Townsend

Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 557 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome aboard!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Deviantart!

or check out my: Blog

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.