Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: aarondru77's sketch book

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

aarondru77's sketch book

this is a portrait i did. this is a couple months old
    this is a rendition of the DUKE i did back in 2006 [IMG]
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=1193&pictureid=5880[/IMG] this is a face i saw after staring at the carpet for a long time in the chapel back in 2006
    this is a doodle i did on a big envelope of mail its a melting heart on fire with wings and the melting heart is melting into the image of two skulls laugh now cry later did this back in 2006
    this is a from of a idea back in 2006 but did this rendition of the rough sketch recently and am still playing with it. its a crazy ghoul clown doctor with a syringe saying "come get your shot" or "come get your medicine" thinking of making changes and loved the challenge of it cause it involved foreshortening and i love art with foreshortening
    this is a recent about a month ago portrait of my fiance
    this is a portrait of my nephew i did a couple months ago and i did it from a wallet size picture and i recommend not doing that cause its super super small and hard on the eyes and on detail too
    this is my first pencil portrait i did from back in 2004 from a photograph of my sister when she brought baby ally home from the hospital
    this is a portrait of chef Gordon Ramsay from Hell's Kitchen for commission for all you chef fans
    this is a portrait of my fiance she loved this picture so i thought what a awesome moment to capture in a portrait
    this...... yep you guessed it .....another portrait of my fiance and shes wearing these favorite sunglasses of her's and i thought she looked so cute in them on her little nose. so i not only did this study sketch but went through with it and did a painting too of it and called it vintage brightness its in my gallery here on CA

Last edited by aarondru77; November 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Skullopus

[IMG][/IMG] this is a octopus idea i had its called Skullopus did today
    this is a sketch for a new staue painting I'm thinking of doing if or when i do it i will be posting it

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by aarondru77; November 8th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.