Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks
    well i guess something went wrong, 'conceptart.org' only likes to present good news it seems. :/

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey guys and gals,

Well all i can say is that we didn't hit our Jan 15th deadline. I apologize for that.
    They are in the process of being edited as fast possible. The only thing that I can continue to stress is that there is 70 + hours of portfolio review and it takes an unbelievable amount of time to edit all this footage down. I will give another update soon on when I expect the reviews to be released. Britt (Daestwen) has been here busting her ass to get these out the door for you all. I wanted to wait till we could release to say this but I'll let you know now. When they are done they won't be streamed. They will be yours to own as downloadable content. So I know it's super far behind but just know that's a top priority for me to get these in your hands.

Thanks for your continued patience,

Scooter and the entire CA staff.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TAD Admissions: Scott Richeson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ConceptArt.Org View Post
    When they are done they won't be streamed. They will be yours to own as downloadable content.
    noice

SKETCHBOOK

PORTFOLIO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jag.med View Post
    well i guess something went wrong, 'conceptart.org' only likes to present good news it seems. :/
    I agree. Too much effort in presenting new things and months to fix old problems.
    I'm sorry Scooter but I do video editing and edit 70 hours of videos doesn't take 2 months (if you don't work at it only one hour per day of course).
    Very disappointed.

Thanks
    thanks for the update anyway scoot, and i would love for these as downloads!

Thanks
    awesome, thanks to everyone working on this!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Theking78 View Post
    I agree. Too much effort in presenting new things and months to fix old problems.
    I'm sorry Scooter but I do video editing and edit 70 hours of videos doesn't take 2 months (if you don't work at it only one hour per day of course).
    Very disappointed.
    Jep. It's got that big 'got money, dont care' feel about it.
    Not very inviting to buy something else again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts
    Thanks for the update Scooter, it will be great to have these as downloads. Hopefully soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSmit View Post
    Jep. It's got that big 'got money, dont care' feel about it.
    Not very inviting to buy something else again.
    Can see where and why you would think that, and i am sure you must be one of the artists who bought the portfolio reveiw for your work to get reveiwed and then to watch on demand?

i feel for you there.
    I am sure this was a one time outcome, the portfolio review week was a unique occurance in both experience and that the use of Streaming Tech was altered part way through, and that to date it was the largest World wide Broadcast held by a CA.org class.

i dont believe such a thing could happen again, as the new tech seems quite superior , and that all live streams other than the Portfolio reveiws that is, have been Posted for their 30 veiwing on schedule.

Quite a bonus to learn this will now be available as a download, i imagine it to be quite useful.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil Fetus View Post

Probably, possibly, maybe. I'm sure it's all fine and awesome. The problem is the communication about the whole issue is bad.
    You pay for something and you don't get it. Other stuff comes online and this still isn't here. And all you hear is 'sorry, soon'. And you only hear that after a few people start asking about it. And thats going on for months now.

Don't get me wrong. I love the community. And I love what they are doing for us. Because of them I'm now enjoying my life as an artist. And I fully support the cause.
    But I cannot behave any different than a business transaction. Cause that's what it comes down to. Business. I didn't donate, I bought a product.
    So I'd like to know where it is and when it's going to be here.
    You can't tell me that a big company like that doesn't at least have some sort of planning about it. An estimation. Or even just a simple concrete deadline.
    Even if they just put it in an email or PM to all the people who bought it, so it doesn't go too public.

The reason they can take their time and silence is because people don't say anything about it. And the reason people don't say anything about it, is because it's their hero's we are talking about. It's conceptart.org.
    Any other company and shit would be hitting the fan. Here.. it's nearly all peace and quiet.
    I think we all had quite a lot of patience and I'm sorry to say but for me at least, it's running out.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DavidSmit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So I will be the b*stard to ask again-

any news?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Studio Colrouphobia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This has made me much more hesitant to purchase anything else. They have my $$$ already.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel Andrews For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    yeah i can see this download thing being useless to the people who couldn't make it..im fairly certain those artist are different now, than 4 months ago. So those who missed it, should have their money refunded. I was there for mine, so this isn't the case for me, I can wait.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.