Do not go to this website!!!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation Do not go to this website!!!

DO NOT DO IT, no bullshit, you don't even want to know, http://www.familywatchdog.us/ , I typed in my adress, I hit enter, and I thought maybe there would be my place and a few dots, it so turns out that I live in rapeville. . . I live in rape-topia, there were so many dots that you couldn't even see my house, it scared the shit out of me, and the variety in color *Shudders*

Last edited by WeAreLegion; November 1st, 2009 at 01:50 AM.
    My Sketchbeezy Fo Sheezy
    "We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents." - Bob Ross
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    1314 Mappable
    149 Un-mappable
    In around what looks like a 5 square mile area
    can anyone top that?

~You should never doubt what nobody is sure about~

Demo's Digital Damsels

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 521 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    none in my neighborhood, but some in other closest neighborhoods, which 9 out of 10 of them were old men, I guess family guy nailed the look.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Because of the laws in many states, there are a lot of things that can get you on the sex-offender list. Being a teenager and having sex with your teenage girlfriend is one of them. Also things like soliciting a prostitute, streaking, etc.

It's popular to be seen as "tough on crime" so politicians pass laws that put more and more people on the list. I think this ends up making the list pretty useless--you can't tell who's really dangerous.

Plus being on the list really messes up your life because of all the restrictions that come with it. You can argue that some might deserve it, but certainly not all of the people who end up on the list now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by emily g View Post
    Because of the laws in many states, there are a lot of things that can get you on the sex-offender list. Being a teenager and having sex with your teenage girlfriend is one of them. Also things like soliciting a prostitute, streaking, etc.

It's popular to be seen as "tough on crime" so politicians pass laws that put more and more people on the list. I think this ends up making the list pretty useless--you can't tell who's really dangerous.

Plus being on the list really messes up your life because of all the restrictions that come with it. You can argue that some might deserve it, but certainly not all of the people who end up on the list now.

Almost 99.9% of the map consisted of red dots, red dots symbolizing criminal offenders of young children, need I say more?
    Let's just say that most of these guys enjoyed picking off the kids menu.

I find it quite funny how when you click on the dots, it gives you a picture and stats, kind of like what you'd expect to find on the back of a baseball card.
    *Collect all nine and solve the puzzle to find the hidden picture of "Diddles" the pedophile clown!*
    Attachment 817051

Last edited by emily g; November 26th, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
    My Sketchbeezy Fo Sheezy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 378 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    What did you expect? Rainbows instead of dots?

There's some twisted people out there. Just calm down and make sure you don't do anything stupid, especially if possible.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 408 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    They really need to fix the system, the sex offenders list clumps every person who did anything sex related whether it was minor or major and puts them all into a list and makes them look like child rapists. Allot of those sex offenders are people who were 14,15 and slept with someone else who was underage.. and now everybody assumes that they raped dozens of children.. of course there are still quite a few people on there who are bad seeds.

nobody bad within over a mile of me, however Birmingham alabama has rapists everywhere.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Krato View Post
    They really need to fix the system, the sex offenders list clumps every person who did anything sex related whether it was minor or major and puts them all into a list and makes them look like child rapists. Allot of those sex offenders are people who were 14,15 and slept with someone else who was underage.. and now everybody assumes that they raped dozens of children.. of course there are still quite a few people on there who are bad seeds.

nobody bad within over a mile of me, however Birmingham alabama has rapists everywhere.
    That is why they have a variety of colors and stats, stats will usually tell you what they did, infact there is a person who lives within about 10ft away from my bus stop who actually has 3 accounts of child rape under his belt, if that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will. I mean, he'd probably get his ass handed to him if he were to touch me or anyone of us who go to highschool, but there is an elementary schoolbus that stops 10ft away from us, on his front lawn. . . .
    Imagine how bad it must've felt, having been diddled by an old man in a game closet, getting their shit battered around, looking up at all of the games on the shelf, "Risk", "Sorry", they all sort of pertain to the situation, "Candyland", probably thinking "I am stuck in molasses junction and I cannot get out."
    notice how most of these fellas are either over 200 pounds or look like a meth addict,they all share one trait in common, and that common trait is that they are all ugly as fuck, definitley way too ugly to get some, so what do they do? most are too fat to catch a woman, most are too weak to even handle a woman, so what do they do? thats right, they pick off the kids menu! "I'd like an order of small fries and a whopper jr. that'll be all, thank you."
    This sickens me, although there is the minority which most of you have clearly confused for the majority here, which are actually innocent, but you can be damn sure that a majority of them you do not want your kids around.

Last edited by WeAreLegion; November 2nd, 2009 at 07:17 PM.
    My Sketchbeezy Fo Sheezy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This guy sold me this device called a "pedometer", it scans the surrounding area for paedophiles. After walking around for a little while i was shocked to discover that there are hundreds of pedos out there, and this was just a quick walk around the neighborhood. Its a horrible, horrible world.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am not looking at your chicken, don't even ask me how I scrolled down here or how I knew it was a chicken in the first place . . .
    Who the fuck is John Sim?!

My Sketchbeezy Fo Sheezy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Enydimon is offline Drunken Bridgman lead me to victory! Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Since the site's American, I can't use it.

But when I took Law in High School, they once had us sit in on some bail hearings. It was quite disturbing. I mean my city by itself is on the small side, and we had the luck to be in the same room as a pedophile. On top of that, we had to hear the whole graphic tale of what he did exactly.

'Knowing is half the battle' and all that, but sometimes there's such a thing as too much information.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreLegion View Post
    Almost 99.9% of the map consisted of red dots, red dots symbolizing criminal offenders of young children, need I say more?
    Let's just say that most of these guys enjoyed picking off the kids menu.

I find it quite funny how when you click on the dots, it gives you a picture and stats, kind of like what you'd expect to find on the back of a baseball card.
    *Collect all nine and solve the puzzle to find the hidden picture of "Diddles" the pedophile clown!*
    Attachment 817051
    An 18 year old having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend gets a "red dot" in some states, need I say more? If a 25 year old hits on a "minor" (under 18 ) without knowing her age he can get clapped with "propositioning a minor" which counts as a red dot. So I still see these listings as not meaning much.

It also doesn't help that the orriginal poster's sn, "We Are Legion" is a common tag-line for Anon, which means he is most likely trolling to trawl up drama.

Also, in my area (Lafayette, CO) there are barely any red dots. The few that show up are mostly green with no information listed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 521 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Coene View Post
    It also doesn't help that the orriginal poster's sn, "We Are Legion" is a common tag-line for Anon, which means he is most likely trolling to trawl up drama..
    or that he's a kid himself (i mean what adult nowadays goes "dont look at thissss!!!" when they obviously want us to) so that site would be his concern.

WeareLegion That is why they have a variety of colors and stats, stats will usually tell you what they did, infact there is a person who lives within about 10ft away from an my bus stop who actually has 3 accounts of child rape under his belt, if that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will.
    why is that guy not in jail for life.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 849 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I wonder if by sex offender they mean rapists and pedophiles or couples caught screwing in their car. Peeing in a bush might get you a dot.

edit: Those minor offenses would be the few green dots. I'll go along with the statutory theory though. I'm not going to investigate much further. I could lose my temper.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Coene View Post
    An 18 year old having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend gets a "red dot" in some states, need I say more? If a 25 year old hits on a "minor" (under 18 ) without knowing her age he can get clapped with "propositioning a minor" which counts as a red dot. So I still see these listings as not meaning much.

It also doesn't help that the orriginal poster's sn, "We Are Legion" is a common tag-line for Anon, which means he is most likely trolling to trawl up drama.

Also, in my area (Lafayette, CO) there are barely any red dots. The few that show up are mostly green with no information listed.
    Number one, I am not trolling or trying to cause drama
    Number two, I probably do not know as much about law as you because I am only 16, and you are probably right, but seriously, the attack on my screen name? That was pretty uncalled for, you dissed the name. . . Nobody dissess the name, I chose this name because it appealed to me and I couldn't think of anything else..
    Anyway, There are descriptions in the pop-up box that are fairly specific as to what the person did regarding whether the crime was the propositioning of a minor or child molestation, and yes both merit the same color but they are not the same exact crime, well fundementally the same, yet age is a factor, but as I said before, the description is very specific about this.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, I dont know if this is just the deal with my computer or not but for some reason it tried to redirect me to another website so I wouldn't recommend going there anymore, just as a safety precaution, take care everyone.

Last edited by WeAreLegion; November 2nd, 2009 at 07:40 PM.
    My Sketchbeezy Fo Sheezy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

I don't need a website to tell me I live in a dodgy area, I have windows.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm living next to an elementary school so the count is near zero but as you move away from the center the numbers go up. I also just learned that i live just 2 miles from Mary K. Letourneau. Nice.... this is why i don't watch the news.

...a perpetual plan for discovery days,where everyone can take part in "purposeless play".
    My Sketch 'em up book!!
    My Blog/portfolio site- purposelessplay.com/blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Where I use to live (Portland, OR), I had many dots around me in that former neighborhood. Now?

Maybe...three? And they're FAR from us. Why we live out here and why we also have guns.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Barf. There are like a brazillion rapists near me. Not public urinators. Rapists. ZOMGRAPE

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a New Yorker. 'Nuff said.

Amateur Artist. Professional Asshole.

Lookit the Pretty!

Rule #1 of depicting soldiers: KEEP THE DAMN FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaS View Post
    Where I use to live (Portland, OR), I had many dots around me in that former neighborhood. Now?

Maybe...three? And they're FAR from us. Why we live out here and why we also have guns.
    I have nothing around me, god I love this state.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nothing beats living in fear of everything every single day of your life
    Another reason to stay inside and do art! but don't go to these sites if you are planning to do just that www.paintmixturesthataredeadly.com or www.Ismypcscreenkillingme.com

great how southpark already discussed everything http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103977

PORTFOLIO
    My Sketchbook
    Leslie Van den Broeck

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    america is crazy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    damn around ma place is mostly green and red and one yellow, pretty good

Yo Yo YO Panel of the Week POW

Needs Critique CrimsonBows

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Is this considered legal?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfeeras View Post
    america is crazy.
    Nah, we're just speshul.

Amateur Artist. Professional Asshole.

Lookit the Pretty!

Rule #1 of depicting soldiers: KEEP THE DAMN FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.