comic artist for 21 page issue.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb comic artist for 21 page issue.

I'm looking for a kick-ass artist to pencil and ink a 21 page comic book. The story is sci-fi with some superhero elements. Itís set in a dystopian future created by our antagonist and unintentionally made possible by our protagonist. At the heart of the potential ongoing series would be the main characters attempt to make up for his involvement, as well as his search for forgiveness. Another theme of the comic is that the far left is just as bad as the far right. And there is some awesome super power stuff!

Think Mad Max meets Y-The Last Man meets Big (yes the movie starring Tom Hanks)

What I'd like from you: Examples of past work (preferably panels from a past comic project) Your hourly rate, a rough estimate of how many hours a project this size would take you, and how long the turn around would be.

It'd be great to have someone along for the ride, not just a hired hand. Someone as eager as I am to break into the comic industry. While I am willing to put a really decent amount of money and time into the project it definitely wouldn't suck to have a partnership in promotion and production (as well as ownership of course)

My hopes are to have the comic picked up by an indie publisher. Once the first issue is finished I intend to do as much as I can to make that a reality.

About me, I'm a 24 year old bar tender in San Francisco. I've played in punk and hardcore bands most of my life. I've been writing and drawing comics since I first saw Batman the Animated series.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

almost forgot!

I didn't post my budget above, I hoping to keep in the $1,200 range for the 21 pages inked. I'd be willing to go a little higher for the right artist.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds interesting, do you have an email address we can send portfolio links to, or ask for more information?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dead thread!

Check the date.

Concept Art
    Comic Art
    Illustration
    Artist for hire

Portfolio
    Blog

Repossessed: a Graphic Novel in the making
    REPOSSESSED

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.