Sketchbook: Rashkah's Scketchbook
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Rashkah's Scketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Rashkah's Scketchbook

I'm quite fresh on this. Photoshop is still difficult for me to manage and tablet... well I have a shakey hand issue. But I try. Enydimon told me that this was the place for improvement and I'm taking his word for it.

I'm Rashkah, I'm from Costa Rica and I'd love to take on art as a career. As far as my most resent work goes is mainly World of Warcraft and Warcraft based mainly, as well as Sword and Sorcery fantasy themes.

Some of my most recent stuff.

This is a combination of traditional line art with photoshop colouring, although I like the results, using gradient layers and level layers, I ended up with about 25 or more layers for each different tone in the picture and also has an issue wrapping it toguether to repeat the same process in the background, took about 5 days to get the final piece working 5+ hours on it every day. Any suggestions for another colouring style, or even a way to improve this one is more than welcome. As far as the lines go, my anatomy is way off in some points.

This one is a little more recent, it was made for an avatar for a website. 100 photoshop. This is the main style I use, big black lines with simple colouring, simple shading and even simple background.

The most resent one so far. Trying out a different style, coulouring over the ines instead of inside the lines. Is an interesting result and I'd like to improve it, so any critiques, advices, I'm here to hear them all.

Last edited by Rashkah; October 27th, 2009 at 03:11 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Enydimon is offline Drunken Bridgman lead me to victory! Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome, you're here! Hopefully you can get the uploader to work.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.