Sketchbook: Art of Kungfoowiz - Page 38
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1651

Thread: Art of Kungfoowiz

kingkostas is offline Train to help world with art someday...
    Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,961 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    you work hard Edward!!!thnx for inspiring!!!. You seem to becoming more confident. Keep up!!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kingkostas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome studies as always, dont know how much else i can say.

Keep it up will do i guess

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, your lines are getting confident. That head transition with the eyes is looking good. But other than that, my friend, right now the placing of your lines seem wonky. Like I said in my last post, please study the underlying forms. Practice your proportions, anatomy, balance and structure. It isn't sufficient to just get your lines to look good, the whole image will only look good when the lines are drawn accurately.

I'm sorry I sound like such a nag, but a nag will do you good if you want to improve. Keep drawing man.

Sketchbooks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vritra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really cool lines here)))
    Keep this up my friend!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Meeow meeow =)

Not much tonight, was super busy at the botanical gardens today (St Fagans), but managed to do some African face studies and life sketch =) See you guys tomorrow =)

Zou - Heey bro! =) Thank you muchly, prolly won't finish that, will start something new =) New is always good =)
    SurfandSnow - Heey bro! =) Okay, I thought about what you're saying about proportion and will do some bigger head studies for it =) Thank you for the links, will check out the head refs =)
    FUSHANDCHUPS - Haha.. I wish I was putting in the hours, barely doing an hour a day =) Thank you muchly bro =)
    Ricardo Robles - Haha.. it's cwazee! =)
    KINGKOSTAS - *High 5!* It's a pleasure bro, be always sharp! =)
    Ludic - Thank you muchly bro.. pfft.. not doing enough tho.. lull =)
    Vritra - Thank you bro! =) Heyy.. you're not nagging, it's good to keep onto me about these things, I need it, otherwise I'll just stagnate, only got about 8 months left to get.. averagely good.. I guess.. and then I'm fucked =( Please keep nagging me =)
    Kristoff - Thank you muchly sister! =)

Unmeeow =)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey bro you might find this INFINITELY useful haha...I've been sharing this with everyone...it wouldn't surprise me if I get banned...anyways if you like it share it too please help us support the creator

Quote Originally Posted by matt kohr View Post
    If you haven't been to the site yet, you should totally check it out!

www.ctrlpaint.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andres333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    1000 faces is quite the challenge. Lookin awesome keep it up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dlincoln83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Meeow Meeow! =)

Did mostly Unreal3 UDK work today.. it isn't really visual, mostly just coding and shit.. so nothing much to show for it.. =) Meeow meeow =)

Andres - Hey it's okay bro, don't worry about it, I'm sure it's fine =) Thank you for the link, I checked out some of Matt's tutorials, and I quite like a few of them, unfortunately I can't afford to buy anything atm.. but what was for free I've checked some of them out, like line weight I thought was particularly useful imho =)

The reason I can't afford anything atm is cuz Uni is starting up soon, and the fees are just amazingly expensive.. they don't teach us anything though, at least nothing relevant to art.. it's a real swizz =((( Pretty much why I started my sketch book cuz drawing matters, or at least it matters alot to me, so even if I don't get paid for it at the end of the day, if I can't draw, my life is practically meangingless.. =( Anyway, I'm much happier now than at almost any point in my life cuz I'm enjoying my drawing much more now than before (like 2 years ago for example).. which makes me feel good about stuff =)

Will try to spread around Matt's stuff 'quietly' lull.. =)

Dlincoln83 - Thank you very much bro, much appreciated =) Lull.. it's fun! =) Just draw draw draw =) Meeow =)

Unmeeow =) =)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    lol I didn't ask you to buy anything that wasn't my intention at all, and actually 90 percent of what he has posted is FREE..btw what are you studying?? we seem to be in the same situation lol..though I am aiming to make a career out of this..and don't give up man, I'm 100 percent sure that if you keep up studying this hard you'll make it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to andres333 For This Useful Post:

My57 is offline I will live forever or DIE TRYING! Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Asian girls are hot. I should know I'm dating one

- What's wrong with your uni? What ya in for? I love my school for painting and drawing. I find that universities don't really "teach" people how to draw. They just expect them to. - That being said it'll be an uphill battle. If your university has Life Drawing sessions take them. If you have to pay extra for them than w.e. it doesn't matter. It's a great thing to do.

That being said I am impressed you do so many studies :3333

ctrl+paint is a great site to learn stuff. Free stuff is the best stuff :3

My observational skills may be great but i said nothing about my drawing skills

My Blog/Tumblr

My Sketchbook - College Years

My Sketchbook - High School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please comment on my deviant art I need friends T-T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BUY MY SHIRTS PLEASE - They're awesome.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to My57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heads are much better especially the upside down one

seems you work better when thinking abstract

keep up mate

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Loved the last stuff bro! the bones are looking awesome! keep improving man!
    cheers!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to wasabi89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Meeow Meeow =)

Just studies tonight.. got to get inspired for actual finished works or paintings or some other shit.... =) Nights guys =)

Andres - Hey bro.. it's qwl.. =) I hope I didn't offend you.. think I had a bad day yesterday.. =( I didn't mean to be nasty to you.. I'm really sorry =( I'm doing Art and Animation.. but I feel terribly uninspired by the people there.. nobody takes drawing seriously except my best friend there.. I find you guys to be very inspiring and motivated to improve.. =) Thank you bro.. I really want to just draw all day.. haha.. we'll see, got to work hard the both of us and we'll make it.. somehow.. no idea how but yip, got to have faith always =)

Myst - Lull.. lucky you! =) They are such babes! =) Ah it's terrible here, I feel so uninspired, we're going back in about 2 weeks now.. doing art and animation.. but it feels more like political and history lessons.. =( Yip I gotta get into some life drawing.. will do some tomorrow, like a bunch of arms and feet I think.. need to nail those to the wall =) Thank you bro, I hope your torso studies and such are going well there =)

Zou - Heey bro =) Thank you muchly =) Mmm I actually did that head the normal way up.. but tbh I'm trying to actually draw abstract all the time.. =)

Wasabi89 - Thank you very much =) I'm glad you likey them =) Haha.. yip trying to learn abit about horsies =)

Night guys =) Keep well for now =)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    offended? naaah not at all chill out bro...and yeah I was in a situation like yours..I was studying animation too, and wasn't glad with it, plus animation is not my cup of tea....so I dropped out and started studying industrial design...things are even worse now in lots of aspects, but I'm starting to think there's no right education out there (I hope I'm wrong), and if there is, it surely is out of my economical reach, that being said you can get positive energy out of a negative situation, I get zero motivation from my environment too and I see passionless people all the time I realize I'll do anything and everything I can to NOT end up like that. This is just a thought though...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to andres333 For This Useful Post:

My57 is offline I will live forever or DIE TRYING! Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't give up and keep pushing yourself mate! Fuck everyone else and just keep doing studies on your own. Do extra life at your university with nude models if you can. That will help you a lot. - If anything just keep going and improve to show everyone that you can do it. - That's my plan anyways.

My observational skills may be great but i said nothing about my drawing skills

My Blog/Tumblr

My Sketchbook - College Years

My Sketchbook - High School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please comment on my deviant art I need friends T-T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BUY MY SHIRTS PLEASE - They're awesome.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to My57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    don't give up!! never give up!! you've improved so much and you can improve so much more I know what you feel like because I can't even take art at all this year because all the required classes were filled up >_> and my school's art leans more towards conceptual than entertainment. soo not my style. ohwell! we'll find something and improve loads together!! yeah!!

Hey you! Yes, you! Crit me!

My CA.org Sketchbook 1 Last page Bashing much needed and appreciated!
    My daily art blog (all the junk and personal crap that my CA sketchbook doesn't have)

Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime~

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudcan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Meeow meeow =)

Drawing drawing.. =)

Andres - Yip it's in the passion, has to be there all the time, like every day, that's what carries me through every time and you guys as well =)

Myst - Thank you bro, can't give up now either, gone too far.. can't look back, the rollercoaster is goiing! =)

Cloudcan - Hey it's okay, thank you bro =) Conceptual can be quite useful tho =) Arigato! =)

See you guys tomorrow, nights =)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey bro I'm really jealous of your line quality . It's so crisp and clean I envy you! Ha!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ven S For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    HAHA MADD PROGRESS IN YER SKETcHERZ AN STUDIEZ THATS WHAT I LIKES TO SEE MADE INSPERATION BROTHER MRROOAARR PLEASE XD

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You are doing great! keep up those anatomy studies! Your line work is beautiful!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ranunkel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man!
    Your line quality in the last pieces looks awesome! I loved the second one. Your dedication inspires me =) Maybe some color studys in the next post? haha
    keep it up bro!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to wasabi89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good updates Kungfoowiz, keep the work coming. However, don't start rendering till tou're sure of the underlying drawing. The structure of the face on the left portrait of your last update looks a bit wonky. It's nothing too major; just look into it next time.

Sketchbooks

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Vritra For This Useful Post:

p sage is offline in pursuit of hot lines Level 14 Gladiator: Dimacheri
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,468 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    To borrow a phrase from "All Your Base"...

You know what you doing

Robert Chang has helped you quite a bit; now you have the motivation to stick with it.

In case you can't see it, I will mention that some of your faces have symmetry problems. Remember to always use horizontal flip. I also find that putting in a perspective grid helps a lot with "wonk".

Cheers and happy work. Also some stars to see if we can get you to past 3 to 4.

Thinking connects desire with creation.
    How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

43. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Guys and Girlz! =)

Mostly rubbish tonight.. =/

Ven S - Thank you bro =) Well just draw and feel out the form that's all I'm doing really.. =)

SMILEFACE - Thank you Blake, so busy with studies I must come check out your project, you are very inspiring as well, you are Awesome! =)

Ranunkel - Thank you muchly sister! =)

Wasabi89 - Lull thank you bro =) Mmm.. colour I've actually stopped painting for a while, cuz until my drawing improves to like above average my painting can't get any better.. dunno whether that makes sense but trying to get a handle on drawing first.. hope that makes sense.. Thank you for the compliment bro =)

Vritra - Lull thank you bro =) Yip for sure, I stopped rendering on that one cuz I could see stuff looking off.. haha.. will do, will continue improving and hit some more rendering after that =) Thank you muchly bro =)

P Sage - Haha.. you know my secret now!!! =) Meeow meeow! =) Yip gotta crack drawing though, seem to be missing something in rendering and symmetry, it's bothering the fuck out of me atm =( Sure I'll try to nail the symmetry probs =) Thank you for the stars bro.. =)

Attached Images Attached Images  

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    THE HAND an FOOT STUDIES RRRRRRAAAAOOOOOORRRRRRR HOT EDWARD XD YOU RRRRRRRROCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. The Following User Says Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! I love the way your value stuff has become
    Actually I think you should do lots of the famous "draw a hundred" studies like I'd need. I guess I'll do some of those in a few weeks when my job at the factory is done.
    I'm so lazy dude. This is NOT okay^^ The eye studies are pretty well done and the nose study is good too. The only thing I see moving in the wrong direction is the same a I do wrong by myself. Too lazy to push it to the limit!

Right now I'm happy as f*** with my new computer, this machine is awesomeawesomeawesome. Runs Photoshop in 2 sec from double click on. ))

Anyway keep it up!
    Flo

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey kungfoo sorry for not posting recently its good to see you hard at work in here your studies are deninitely improving the planes of the head studies on the last page are a great thing to work on and the feet in the last post look fantastic you look like your on the right track just keep practicing and doing studies maybe try drawing your own hand twenty times in different positions and lighting

51. The Following User Says Thank You to prsnsweeney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    WOW! Those hand/feet studys are fucking hot!
    Great work, you're really developing a great style!

53. The Following User Says Thank You to Ludic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Meeow Meeow =) Sorry guys.. was so busy today.. went to Cardiff Castle for like the whole day, so just had but a few minutes to draw tonight.. and sorry it's shit.. Will put in a full day tomorrow to make up for this crap...... See you guys tomorrow =)

SMILEFACE - Haha, thank you, okay I'll do more of those.. seems you guys like them lots =) Thank you Blake, hope you are keeping awesomely! =)

Charmer - Ah cheers bro.. mmm.. my value isn't that great.. lull.. =) But thank you still.. =) Yip.. got to practice practice practice.. =) Haha, nice one Flo, will come check your latest works soon =)

Prsnsweeney - Thank you bro =) Okay, like I said to Blake, looks like you guys like that stuff so I'll practice it a bit more.. will try put in a full day tomorrow and get with it.. =) Thank you muchly bro =)

Ludic - Haha Thank you bro! =) Really appreciate your kind words =) Hope your drawing is going awesomely! =)

Night guys, see you tomorrow =)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey dude,
    Hope studies are going well man! Keep keeping my friend!
    Cheers!

56. The Following User Says Thank You to wasabi89 For This Useful Post:

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 94