E-cologies
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: E-cologies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

E-cologies

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out this post!

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in collaborating with me in a decentralised creative endevour?

The basic premise is to create a world, starting with one creature and spreading into creating a whole world.

The way it would work is thusly:

I would post a creature (in fact i will in a subsequent post, just to get the ball rolling), and i would describe its niche in the emerging world. Another collaborator (you perchance?) would look at the creature and create a- a predator, b- prey of the creature (even plantlife is needed), c- a picture of an environment that the creatures might enhabit that exists in the emerging world (say, the Swamps of Raanshes, on the eastern continent or whatever).

The key is to seed your descriptions with ideas that people can work on, with out blatently destroying the fragile ecosystem we are creating. I will also create a Meta-thread so we can discuss going on.

If we can do this, I would also jump forward, say 3 or 4 million years at some point down the line and we can evolve our idea, introduce technology (if it isnt around yet) and shake up our little slice of the cosmos.

What do you say?

My Brand Spanking New Sketchbook

My first Sketchbook

Forever learning the basics..........
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is a Scavengeshell. It is about the size of a cat, and fills the ecological role of a scavenger, similar to a rat. It mainly lives off of carrion in jungle regions, prefering the meat of Mammals, but will eat rotting plant matter if no food is avaliable. It has a wide range of predators. The scavengeshell is a nocturnal creature.

Attached Images Attached Images  

My Brand Spanking New Sketchbook

My first Sketchbook

Forever learning the basics..........
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.