Swift, Am English
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Swift, Am English

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Swift, Am English

im 16 and in the last year of Newsome high skule, im currently at the stage of applying to colleges to one of which is Huddersfield Technical College, im wanting to do a 2Yr BTEC National Diploma in Art & Design. Huddersfield is in West Yorkshire. The pass rates are in the high 90s. The courses include graphic design, trditional photography, digital photography, printmaking, fashion design, car design, architecture. To get in i need 5 points which is 5 C grades as each C grade is 1 point, for you it might be 20 to 24 points to get in depending on where you live. There are also courses at Huddersfield Greenhead College which has been voted the number one college in the country. Art ajnd Design is one option but you have to pick 3 other subjects to get in, the point system is the same if your not in the catchment area. I hope this gives you an idea on what is to offer in England, just a little bit of research will go a long way. The best colleges are not in America at all, your disregarding the UK.

Cheers---

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks sidge, i lived in yorkshire about 10 years ago! i'm not smack bang in the n=middle of england!
    thanks anyway!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.