Thread: What a sad life

Thanks

What a sad life

So there's the group of people I go to school with and one of them is kind of a tag a long, and everyone else in the group just tortures the fuck out of him on a daily basis. The poor guy is so weird looking and awkward that he can't find any other friends so he just keeps coming back for more and they make his life a living hell. Some things they've done are, ruin his car, spit all over his food and watch him eat it, someone whiped their ass with his toothbrush and watched him use it, someone else jerked off onto his face while he was sleeping...twice. Someone took a shit in his sink. Someone peed all over his house and then on his pet rabbit. tons more too. He is by far the saddest person to ever live. I try helping him but he has no other friends. That's social Darwinism at it toughest right there...what a doomed human being.

Last edited by Lyris5; October 15th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    OMG! What a lovely bunch of friends you have! If they were mine, I'd put my toothbrush in a safe!

Hey, do you KNOW you're safe from the torture? *shudder*

Thanks
    Sorry, but I think they're WAY weirder than your tagalong guy...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alesoun For This Useful Post:

Linguini is offline (n.) pasta in long, slender, flat strips.
    Thanks
    It's much sadder that the people in the group have nothing other to do than make the poor guy miserable.
    ♥♥ SKETCHBOOK ♥♥ BLOG ♥♥ PORTFOLIO ♥♥ dA GALLERY ♥♥

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life.
    - Albert Camus

Randis is offline ( ゚∀゚)/ ♥♥♥ おっぱい!おっぱい!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 945 Posts
    @ Lyris5
    Sorry man... must be tough dealing with that. Hide your toothbrush next time.
    Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work

Thanks
    Do something about it.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to medik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Urgh! I'm gonna get preachy (and I hate that)! Somebody pisses me off I tell them so they know, or I'm polite, but ignore them. There is no excuse for treating somebody like that.

I just hate bullying. There is no excuse for it. Teasing? okay...

Seriously. Your "friends"? You can keep them. I have friends who are weird-looking and strange, but, in the most, I treasure them (or tell them they're acting weird). Anybody wipes their ass on the toothbrush? Let 'em eat it!

Ugh!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts
    Those are very very cruel things... Perhaps you could contact the police?

Thanks

Thanks
    That's simply horrible. Are these people your 'friends'?? If so, why would you have anything to do with such people? I know that being accepted by a group is highly valued, especially by youth, but this is dangerous and all kinds of wrong.

Being honest and fair might not be openly rewarded, but it is what you carry within you day after day. You obviously realise that this guy is being treated with cruelty and contempt. Do something about it. Don't just sit there branding him a 'doomed human being'. If you can't stand and speak for what you think is truly right, YOU are the doomed human being, along with the other bullies.

Thanks
    That boy these things are being done to is a columbine shooter just waiting to happen.
    “It is enough that we set out to mold the motley stuff of life into some form of our own choosing; when we do, the performance is itself the wage.”
    -Learned Hand

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed." ~Albert Einstein

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerahla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    CA can't figure out BS posts, also selling bridge in Brooklyn PM me for details.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeadlyFreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyFreeze View Post
    CA can't figure out BS posts, also selling bridge in Brooklyn PM me for details.
    Agreed. Ever since this guy asked us to crucify him for drawing poorly, the only posts he has made are attention seeking irrelevance.

Thanks
    I'm not making this up at all, but if you all think it's irrelevant, the thread can be deleted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerahla View Post
    That boy these things are being done to is a columbine shooter just waiting to happen.
    Well, actually, as it turns out, the Columbine kids weren't really bullied that much. In fact, it was revealed that they bullied quite a few kids themselves and even wrote about how they love "beating up freshman fags"

Anyway, yeah every group of friends seems to have a sort of punching bag, good natured ribbing is all well and good, but there is a line, and if the story is true, those guys crossed it. But really, they came on his face? twice? I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't think I could sustain an erection while staring down at a dudes face, especially if he's "weird looking"
    Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straight Edge Ryan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Ryan View Post
    ...But really, they came on his face? twice? I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't think I could sustain an erection while staring down at a dudes face, especially if he's "weird looking"
    Well... You really wouldn't need to stare at him, only for - the money shot.

Thanks
    That's horrible. But really it only takes 1 guy to take a serious stand against something like that. That guy could be you. Bad things only happen when good people sit by and let it.
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Interceptor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    this is realy serious. since you're posting this you're obviously looking for help to help him out of that misery and yourself out of the misery to stand by without anything you can do. this is very wise because you realy realy should get professional help. the situation sounds so complicated that it's impossible to make any judgement without taking a close look at every aspect of the situation.

you didn't say how old you are but you should involve some adults into this asap. it's hard to give advice where to go. although obviously serious crimes have already been committed I wouldnt suggest to involve the police at first because whoever was able to commit the crimes you described above is most likley able to commit worse. and the first priority needs to be to help the boy.

the situation should be handled very carefully and sensitively. do you have any teacher at your school who you like and trust and might be trained to handle a situation like this?
    if you're unsure i would look out for youth counseling places in whereever it is you're living.

one last thing. you don't seem to have the age that anybody could expect from you to step up and handle a situation like that alone and possibly put yourself in direct danger. so please get help.

Thanks

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Troubadour For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    wow, that's so sad. I would stick up for him and just try to talk to him, and as been said above, talk to a teacher about this and inform them of what's happening. Bullying can destroy people's lives.

Thanks
    Heh, I knew a kid like that. That's why I gave him a brownie at lunch everyday, so when he did snap, he may remember those sugary delights and spare me during his killing rampage.

But this isn't like columbine, those guys were just plain evil. Reminds me more of jeremy.

SECONDS: Do you work from life of photographs?
    FRAZETTA: I work from my head.

Thanks
    What a sad life ?
    VatselArt@Gmail.com

Vatsel.com

Facebook page . Twitter

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vatsel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ....you are an arsehole to let this shit carry on. Why post here telling us about it?

Fucking do something about it man, whats wrong with YOU? you say this guy is sad, but whats saaad is your ability to do nothing about the bullying. Yes, bullying. This poor lad, is being bullied, by a bunch of fucking wankers, who have nothing else to do, than be gay and fucking jerk over someones head...Seriously? what the fuck do you want us lot to do about it????

You have highlighted the fucking problem, and it seems, there is a slight possibility that you feel sorry for this lad - so, YOU go do something about it.... Or are you worried, your 'friends' might do the same to you? If so, they are a bunch of fucking brainless monkeys, who should just jerk over eachother and get it over and done with...

Your 'FRIENDS' are sad. YOU are sad for posting, and not doing anything to stop the torture...

How the fuck can you highlight bullying, and do nothing about it?????????

M

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linguini View Post
    It's much sadder that the people in the group have nothing other to do than make the poor guy miserable.
    It's far sadder that another human being stands by and watches it. People do have to be allowed to fail, I will admit I lean toward social darwinism; However, we are human beings and have a bit of an obligation(though I feel it should not be mandated) to offer help and even use force to defend one another.

Poor sap can't see a way out. Perhaps try humiliating them, or letting them know what you think of them as the animals they seem to be. At least. At the goddamn least, please.

I would be embarrassed to post on a forum that I stood by and watched this kind of treatment. I'm a veteran coming from a poor family, so believe me when I say I've seen worse. Much was in our own disgruntled yet positive manner. When it became a negative issue some of us stood up and demanded that others be treated properly.

If the man has hurt someone, or was provoking the negative attention then hey - let him have it. But it seems apparent that he's being picked-on for being unattractive and socially inept. Sometimes, people in bondage(even socially) don't realize it.

There's a special place in hell reserved for those who do nothing.
    Last edited by GhostValkyrie; October 16th, 2009 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Vatsel View Post
    What a sad life ?
    You're right actually. forum.grasscity.com my-friend-biggest-loser-ever

The silly thing is that I actually still fell for it. I don't know what to believe anymore online.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaycy is tanning For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ...Im closing this thread....

If this is fake, then Lyris5 - you are one sad, sad human being, who really needs to get a life...
    If it aint, then your still one sad, sad human being, for letting this carry on...

FIN

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Useful Post: