Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
Last edited by Gaspard; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
001. The Basics Of Architecture is a cool lecture, but my language barrier renders it still very un-enjoyable. So I draw demons during it, the room is a goldmine of sleeping people for wierd facial expressions reference and the teacher is a demon himself !
002. i took it with my phone, a portrait we're working on in class. I'm trying to draw more while painting, but I botch all the colours this way. practice.. practice...
003. a preliminary sketch before starting a drawing, to figure out composition and greater shapes of tonal values
Last edited by Gaspard; October 9th, 2009 at 01:17 PM.
good start. keep it up my friend.
booh, not really an update, more like a bump, but yeah.
lotsa lotsa work at school. get up at 8 start drawing at 9am end drawing/painting at 9pm, come home, eat, draw, pass out/go to sleep. repeat. rawr
all comments or tips for a beginner at PS painting are more than welcome.
yetersiz - thanks, will do
004. here's something I'm working on in my (rare) spare time. Trying to finally learn how to PAINT in photoshop. So far I drew all this here, hence the hatching. But I'll try to get some soft edges, better lighting, etc. eventually move from values to colour
*snore* couldn't sleep so I worked on it some more. now I r e a l l y have to go to bed...
decided to do more of these, instead of spending too much time on only one
so here's another speedy, old shaman geezer
007. anybody spot the reference ?
so here's the finished painting. I'm still going to go over the shadow on the wall behind her, though, it's a bit formless to say the least...
and a close-up (camera does weird things to the colours, though):
sketchbook crawl dump !
I finished my subway-coffeshops-McDonalds sketchbook a while ago. Here's a taste of it
20 - my anatomy teacher rocks !
long time no post. Here are some speedpaints from last night and mostly today
happy holdays !
Thanks, Vatsel and brubaker
whoa, it has been a break from posting here !
an unsorted dump of studies for viewing glory. most of the more impressionist-looking oil portraits are very quick (1,5hrs) studies, rest are schoolwork and longer, several hours minimum
Long time no update. Revamped some of the characters I've already posted here:
Some (sort of) FANARTomg too: MUTANTBOY
EDIT: forgot, a detail shot of Synnove
Last edited by Gaspard; September 10th, 2010 at 06:12 AM.
i love the subject you choose to draw , good drawings , keep on the good work brother .
HahaH8ly makaroni! look whos here!
had no idea you were that good! very impressive work so far (and far more impressive is the lack of comments but i guess thats usual around these parts)
wheres that subscribe button.. and you better work more on that mutie! me wants more!! XD
Oh, and here's a longer piece from this summer, an interior assignment I had for summer practice. The Blue sitting room over at Voronzov's Palace museum in Alupka, Crimea.
a few late thanks as well, guys, haha