Results 1 to 23 of 23
October 9th, 2009 #1
The Blackest Heart - 03.12.2012 <<
Last edited by Gaspard; December 3rd, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
Hide this ad by registering as a memberOctober 9th, 2009 #2
001. The Basics Of Architecture is a cool lecture, but my language barrier renders it still very un-enjoyable. So I draw demons during it, the room is a goldmine of sleeping people for wierd facial expressions reference and the teacher is a demon himself !
002. i took it with my phone, a portrait we're working on in class. I'm trying to draw more while painting, but I botch all the colours this way. practice.. practice...
003. a preliminary sketch before starting a drawing, to figure out composition and greater shapes of tonal values
Last edited by Gaspard; October 9th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.
October 13th, 2009 #3
good start. keep it up my friend.
October 22nd, 2009 #4
booh, not really an update, more like a bump, but yeah.
lotsa lotsa work at school. get up at 8 start drawing at 9am end drawing/painting at 9pm, come home, eat, draw, pass out/go to sleep. repeat. rawr
all comments or tips for a beginner at PS painting are more than welcome.
yetersiz - thanks, will do
004. here's something I'm working on in my (rare) spare time. Trying to finally learn how to PAINT in photoshop. So far I drew all this here, hence the hatching. But I'll try to get some soft edges, better lighting, etc. eventually move from values to colour
October 22nd, 2009 #5
*snore* couldn't sleep so I worked on it some more. now I r e a l l y have to go to bed...
October 23rd, 2009 #6
decided to do more of these, instead of spending too much time on only one
so here's another speedy, old shaman geezer
October 24th, 2009 #7
October 26th, 2009 #8
007. anybody spot the reference ?
October 28th, 2009 #9
so here's the finished painting. I'm still going to go over the shadow on the wall behind her, though, it's a bit formless to say the least...
and a close-up (camera does weird things to the colours, though):
November 8th, 2009 #10
sketchbook crawl dump !
I finished my subway-coffeshops-McDonalds sketchbook a while ago. Here's a taste of it
20 - my anatomy teacher rocks !
November 8th, 2009 #11
November 8th, 2009 #12
November 9th, 2009 #13
December 27th, 2009 #14
long time no post. Here are some speedpaints from last night and mostly today
happy holdays !
Thanks, Vatsel and brubaker
December 28th, 2009 #15
December 28th, 2009 #16
April 7th, 2010 #17
whoa, it has been a break from posting here !
an unsorted dump of studies for viewing glory. most of the more impressionist-looking oil portraits are very quick (1,5hrs) studies, rest are schoolwork and longer, several hours minimum
September 10th, 2010 #18
Long time no update. Revamped some of the characters I've already posted here:
Some (sort of) FANARTomg too: MUTANTBOY
EDIT: forgot, a detail shot of Synnove
Last edited by Gaspard; September 10th, 2010 at 07:12 AM.
September 10th, 2010 #19
i love the subject you choose to draw , good drawings , keep on the good work brother .
September 10th, 2010 #20
September 10th, 2010 #21
September 12th, 2010 #22
Oh, and here's a longer piece from this summer, an interior assignment I had for summer practice. The Blue sitting room over at Voronzov's Palace museum in Alupka, Crimea.
December 3rd, 2012 #23
a few late thanks as well, guys, haha