Attend IDEA DEVELOPMENT on Sat & get your portfolio reviewed and input on Sun. FREE

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Thanked 11,065 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Attend IDEA DEVELOPMENT on Sat & get your portfolio reviewed and input on Sun. FREE

I just posted this in the other thread and thought it would be good to an individual thread so you know....

Those who pick up the Idea Development Program http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=170645 will get FREE access to a streaming presentation by me on Sunday from 3-5pm+ CDT. I am going to be doing portfolio reviews during that time for those who attend and want to hear the truth about their work...at least the truth from my perspective! Those that order on demand will also have access to the review footage as I learned more from watching others get crits in school than listening to my own and that will be helpful to you too. Whether you are trying to get a job, trying to get into school, trying for scholarships or the like...I am happy to share some words that will help.

If you order and cannot make it to the program, but will be watching later in the week or month, you can still pick it up and upload your portfolio and I will review it during that time and it will be On Demand for you when you get ready to watch it. Portfolios must be uploaded to their threads by meeting time though!

If you wish to have your portfolio reviewed by me then all you have to do is create a thread after you sign up for the Illustration Academy and MB Idea Development course and upload the images you wish reviewed. You can also link your website there as well.

Let's have some fun this weekend!

Jason
    ________

Last edited by Jason Manley; October 8th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
    LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm telling my art class about this If I had a portfolio and $95 I'd totally be in on this, but I haven't built one up completely

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very very tempting but these are a bit too expensive for me right now :/ Any chance us Veterans could get a discounted presentation next month for Veteran's Day?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

$95.?

DITTO!!!!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.