Just recently created development blog for Trials of Treboria
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Just recently created development blog for Trials of Treboria

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just recently created development blog for Trials of Treboria

Hello Conceptart members I've recently created a development blog for the game my team is currently making any comments or feedback would be productive. I plan to update it daily with all progress concerning the game and also maybe throwing in a web comic and flash game inside it too so please come and look at the development of Trials of Treboria

http://www.trialsoftreboria.blogspot.com/

Thank you

From Simon M

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Interceptor is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't want to sound like a hater, but I'd really hold off on advertising this until you got some better / more exciting artwork up. The pics you have on there look like notebook doodles drawn durign math class. It's not so much the technical quality of art, but it just looks very uninspired. I hope your project goes well, but I say if you want to show yourselves off, have someting worth showing.

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Interceptor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks for the comments

Thank you for viewing the blog, yes there will be lots more higher quality artwork coming just wanted to get a initial response from members first, to know if its a good idea to put up the blog or not but ill take your advice and speak to my team more about raising the bar, just curious i also left a link to the artist who made those two sketches you should take a look at his work he is really good

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just added alot more pictures

hey just wanted to update the status of the blog I've uploaded much more art pieces please take a look and if you want leave a comment about it the artist working on the game check it daily so it would be good for them to have some comments or criticism up there thanks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    have you started developing the flash app that will deliver this game on the net?

are you going to use papervision?

if you have the flash technology to to get this running, you can potentially get other artist to participate. I feel that the art you posted makes me less curious.

show me a demo if you have one rich@richarddoble.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks for the reply

Thanks Richard for viewing the blog as for your questions, we are still in the design stage of the game, i'd love to use flash as a engine to base this game on but we haven't finalized everything yet in terms of story, environments, characters etc etc. Hence why the blog was created to generate some awareness maybe get some fellow artist to join, donations to help with the funding stuff like that. But as soon as we do have a working Demo i'd love to show you.

Just curious what is it about the art that is turning people away is it the quality or should i provide descriptions along with it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.