Thread: NFL thread

Thanks

NFL thread

not sure why i'm posting a football thread in a conceptart forum, but hey maybe there are some other fans in here (and there's a major lull at work) .
    so here are 10 observations.

1. why does deon sanders still have a job anywhere? the man adds nothing to a pregame/post game show?

2. I was really glad john madden retired before nbc did the giants/cowboys game. i would of had bam boom, turkeywing overload by the end of the first quater.

3. michael irvin see 1.

4. Eric Mangini, biggest a-hole in the league?

5. Michael Vick/ Ron mexico : soo overrated. i predict he'll be a non factor by the end of the year, just like pacman jones. remember this guy wasn't lighting up the league with wins when he was fighting the dogs.

6. I only wish Al Davis was alive to see what's happened to his raiders.

7. adrian peterson is pretty damn good but the best player in the league is Peyton manning.

8. In a tight game i would still take eli over peyton

9. NFL uniforms look really really terrible without the stripes on the pants. i'm looking at you ravens/jaguars

10. I predict the ny giants will win the superbowl.

who do you think will win? add on!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    packers fans get an automatic infraction on ca until they learn to appreciate their purple masters. Giants? No way. Gotta get past the norsemen.

Adrian Peterson makes you both know the meaning of envy! 2600 yards this year? Will see.

go vikes!!!

lol

Thanks
    Fran tarkenton on brett farve. classic!
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4409512
    my bet is the old man won't last 16 games. just like last year with the jets.

Thanks
    I'm a loyal Seahawks fan. Even moreso that I have a cousin who now plays for them.
    Coming from a sports lineage, familymreunions are awkward when they find out I quit sports to pursue art.
    Nonetheless, football is a great game.
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    I'm a Seahawks fan...but I'm a little skeptical after last week's loss to the 49ers. Hasselbeck's out (again...) and there are a few other key players injured...fuckin' 9ers...

Drew Brees is better than Peyton Manning and Al Davis is hysterical...Darius Heyward-Bey is going to be great, lol. I dunno about the superbowl...there's no clear dominant team and it seems to be up in the air more so than previous years, so I'll say the Vikings. I don't think Farve will hold up all season, but Peterson will, and that's all they really need on the offensive side of the ball.

I'm more of an NBA guy (even with my beloved Sonics gone), but now that I have a fantasy fooseball team (which is 0-2...), I'll probably pay more attention to football than I normally would.

Thanks
    Yeah drew brees has video game numbers this year, insane offense. but if they play a team with a good defense and a good running game that'll limit what he can do. I've hated the seahawks since the giants lost to them that year with all the missed fg's and shockey's misjudgement reaction.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    packers fans get an automatic infraction on ca until they learn to appreciate their purple masters. Giants? No way. Gotta get past the norsemen.

Adrian Peterson makes you both know the meaning of envy! 2600 yards this year? Will see.

go vikes!!!

lol
    I find this post to be incredibly disturbing

Thanks
    DOLPHINS BABY! If I never get my hopes up, I'm never disappointed.

PS. I have no idea why the hell the eagles picked up vick. They have 3 Qbs that are better than a lot of starters for other teams, they need to trade for some solid offensive lineman.