Thanks

Want to meet Marko Djurdjevic

I am Biboswan Bose, 19, from India.

My father is in Berlin through a teachers' exchange programme, and so I will be visiting him there from the 17th of September to the 4th of October.

My real purpose of visit is, of course, Marko Djurdjevic. I'm a huge, huge fan (understatement), and nothing would make my trip like getting to meet him.

I couldn't find his mail ID, or the address of SMV anywhere on the internet; so, yes, this is my last resort.

Does anyone know where Six More Vodka is in Berlin? Or how it's possible to get in touch with him? Is it possible to turn up there and try and meet him or will an appointment be necessary? If so, then is it too late already?

Any information, advice; anything will help.
    Sketchbooks

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    How bout a PM to him (here) instead of coming to a forum and asking others to give out info he may or may not want to solicit. A little creepy my friend, the whole "I'm your biggest fan" is a little unnerving these days. Good luck to you.

Edit: I meant no offense BTW, but simply to agree with Hyskoa that a proper appointment through his studio would be better than just popping up unannounced. I dealt with that annoyance a lot at my music studio.
    Last edited by artmessiah; September 10th, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to artmessiah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 399 Posts
    Marko is currently tied up in my basem- hanging out at my place, he will not be seeing anyone for a while, I will pass on the compliments though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Marko is currently tied up in my basem- hanging out at my place, he will not be seeing anyone for a while, I will pass on the compliments though.
    Then who the hell is in my....
    Damnit Liefeld, gtfo.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hyskoa For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    artmessiah has the right idea. No need for another Bjork incident >.>
    SECONDS: Do you work from life of photographs?
    FRAZETTA: I work from my head.

Thanks
    i know where it's situated, but you'd better make an appointment per pm. when i was visiting (just dropping by) it was 9 in the evening or so and marko looked like he had spent the last 24 hours there, working on a comic page. i felt kinda bad interrupting his workflow, but he was very open for a little chat. so do the man a favor and tell him that you're coming in advance.

"How do you know you're good enough?" "You know." "What if you're wrong?" "You find out."

*** Help a CA artist! Visit the Critique Center! ***

MY HOMEPAGE

Thanks
    ...and bringing him something to eat would probably make him a little more open to the idea.

Thanks
    all you have to do is say his name 3 times in a row and he will magically appear. Be sure to have a carton of NIL cigarettes though or else he will smoke your face.

btw, if you mispronounce his name while conjouring him, another man, with less superior drawing skills, will appear and give you 2 vaginas, from then on everyone will call you "snatches".

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nicolas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    im going to meet him first... alone... You come second (just kidding)

Try to PM him in this forum... It would be much better and much more effective than ask for his info on an open board

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    I Know vritra , hes a good kid , no reason to call anyone creepy just because he says he's a fan, and he does love markos style.
    Btw Vritra Just PM him. Also try myspace, maybe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    I Know vritra , hes a good kid
    I'm sure he is - just a little over zealous in this instance. Check my edit friend. I just think that asking for directions to the studio or house of someone else from strangers without going to the owner of said studio or house is incorrect, but I'm sure he's pm'd Marko by now. Take care

Thanks
    You guys are right. I should have pm-ed him before posting this here. Actually, I couldn't find any contact info over the net, and was not sure whether he'd care to go over his thousands of pms, being the busy person he is.

Thank you for the advice. And the thrashing. I deserved it. I really appreciate your time.

artmessiah, thank you. I understand, I pm-ed him already. It's just... I had no idea saying I'm a huge fan would become creepy. My bad.

Irishdrunk, I'm not aware of the Bjork incident. But something tells me I'm not the kind of person to repeat that. Again, I'm sorry for this whole thing.

VirusArtist, I will. It's just that, I have no idea where it is. I couldn't find Marko's mail ID anywhere in the net either. I have pm-ed him, though. Thank you for taking out time to reply here.

nicolas, massive fan of yours too, sir. But saying that here is probably creeping people. And thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply here.

bloodless, I understand. I have pm-ed him. Thank you, really.

bhanu, thanks a LOT for your support, man. Means a lot to me.
    Sketchbooks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas View Post
    all you have to do is say his name 3 times in a row and he will magically appear. Be sure to have a carton of NIL cigarettes though or else he will smoke your face.

btw, if you mispronounce his name while conjouring him, another man, with less superior drawing skills, will appear and give you 2 vaginas, from then on everyone will call you "snatches".

Golly Gee Willickers, nicolas! It really works , he appeared , took the key to the liquor cabinet , he pirouetted on his heel three times , an then *pufff* vanished into thick air ... the usual stuff.
    BTW ... who's got my vodka!?