Mail bitch needs to stop stealing my crap
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Mail bitch needs to stop stealing my crap

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry Mail bitch needs to stop stealing my crap

Okay, my mail bitch (mail bitch because shes a woman and shes a retarded bitch. Mail-bitch) keeps fucking with my mail. Shes lost numerous letters of mine, ranging from checks, bills, my sister's college acceptance letters. Now, my conte pencils! :rant Its my 2nd time ordering the pencils, 40 dollars worth of conte pencils (20 bucks the first order, 20 bucks for the second). I call the post office and ask them about the pencils and they said "We don't know where your pencils are." Jesus christ, I'm tempted to go to the mail bitch's house (she probably doesn't even have one, if she can't figure out where fucking mail goes, how is she supposed to know where she lives?) and beat her fucking face in until she shits out conte pencils. Arrrgggghhh! The post office wont' do anything about it because i didn't "insure" it. Jesus, if I don't insure it does that give the bitch the right to hand it out like candy?! NO!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Um, im unsure, whos the mail-bitch? Like the postal service in general?

my gallery

Member: Team Insect Battle X-Treme ( scorpion squad, mutated monstrosity platoon)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    careful you don't kill the messenger... there are many hands that the mail passes through before it reaches your house, so don't blame it solely on your local postman/woman, just cause she's the only one you see delivering the mail.

been there though, the us mail has lost many of my things... I usually call the company I ordered from and they replace it for me. Amazon is especially good about it. good luck... go find a punching bag or something :p

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Maybe your writing your address in wrong...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Mail-Bitch is my mail deliever.
    And I think it is her fault. She gets our mail mixed up all the time. My last name is Shifflett, my mom's is Burke (her maiden name, she was divorced from my dad so she changed her name, mine stayed the same). Mail Bitch doesn't understand how a Shifflett and a Burke can live in the same household. So she gives our mail to any Shifflett that lives around here (and theres A LOT of Shifflett's around here). See? The woman is an idiot.

Shadow: Is the mail bitch considered a punching bag? Meatbag, punching bag, whats the difference?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Do you live in an apartment complex? Because if you do, the people who live in your apartment complex could be stealing your mail/packages if the mail-lady leaves stuff outside the mailboxes. That's what happens where I live--there is a bench next to our mailboxes, and the mail-lady leaves our magazines and packages there (instead of putting them in my mailbox), and people who live in our complex steal my magazine subscriptions and packages--which is actually against the law. So I am forced to have packages sent to my workplace instead of my apartment.

...Perhaps you can call the company who sent you the conte pencils and tell them your situation. Maybe they will be nice and send you a new set. You might want to report the past incidents of stolen mail to the Post Office, and make sure to get your mail-lady's name. Just don't let your rage get the best of you; be calm about it while you are talking to the Post Office (spoken from a fellow angry-rage person; most people don't help me when I get angry). Stolen mail is against the law and if it actually is the mail-lady's fault, she could be fired and put in jail.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I always insure important packages or letters. Couple 'o bucks more expensive, but secure....

learn from it.

cu

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    if i was in your shoes. i would send myself 3 letters or postcards, dropped in diffrent mailboxes all to addressed to diffrent names and 1 to yourself. see how many come back.

or just go down to the post office. narc her out
    and get a p.o box or just cancel your mail like kramer.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    don't cry last christmas i lost the "friends integral dvd pack" and "project gotham racing 2" and i'm still not compensate...

I'm a manky artist, don't mess with me

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    since theres alot of Shifflett around why dont you use you mums name instead....

After all, dog is a dog. A duck is a duck. But a cat is a person.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.