I'm excited to present some work I did earlier this year through Massive Black for the best new iPhone game out...
From DotMatrix Interactive. These guys were a pleasure to work with and it was a real treat seeing
the game come together . Here is the official description..
On worlds where life is cheap, death has its price!
KIL.A.TON™ is a fast paced artillery game with up to 6 tanks competing to be the last one standing.
Defeat your opponents to collect their bounties and spend the proceeds to outfit your tank with
powerful weapons and defenses.
- 3 modes of play: Campaign, Online, Custom
- Internet online play over WiFi/3G/Edge
- Up to 6 tanks on the battlefield in all game modes
- Advanced AI with 4 difficulty levels to challenge all users
- 17 weapons and defensive systems
- Dynamic terrain: modify the battlefield to your advantage
- Amazing graphics, physics, and special effects
KIL.A.TON is now available on iTunes, for the iPhone & iPod Touch
This game rules! Seriously, after I downloaded it I couldn't stop playing. I was a big fan of
Scorched Earth: The Mother of all Games back in the day so this was super fun to play with
little hover tanks of my design. That wasn't the only reason it was fun though, not by a
long shot. The game itself is superbly designed with lots of great sound effects and graphics to boot.
We're going to be doing a special promotion very soon with free copies of the game as prizes
so check back in this thread soon for more details!
You can download the game here
and here's more information on the game and Dot Matrix Interactive
here's the support forum for the game
Check back soon for the special promotion! -Kemp