Tetrahedral planetary structure, 2012, evolutionary jump, OMG

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 654 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Last edited by HunterKiller_; August 31st, 2009 at 07:57 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HunterKiller_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here is his lecture on his physics theory.
    Part 1 of 45.

Another lecture on the mystery of the pyramids of Egypt.
    Part 1 of 3.
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ystery_Pt_1_3/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So is this like one of those ironic threads or do you actually believe in this pseudoscience?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Watch his full lecture if you want to see how 'pseudo' it is.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll be happy to read his peer reviewed paper on 'Tetrahedral planetary structure', feel free to post it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyone else reminded of the voice from Family Guy, you know the:

"i was boning girlfriend out in the woods, but the mosqitoes started biting and then she said there was just no way"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan K For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 917 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you for this amazing find very interesting and remarkable, really makes you think about are life as a whole.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm going to add this to the thread.
    Timewave Zero Theory.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread473466/pg1

Interesting stuff.

I realize all this stuff is pretty 'out there', but I believe it all is just as likely to true as it is to be false.
    I am excited about all this stuff. 2012 is only a stone throw away, and together we will all witness the events that may happen.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HunterKiller_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 753 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I watched half of his lecture. There's some truth in his theories but I think later he went a bit too far with looking for some random connections. Pyramids don't have triangle at their base so they are not the same 3d shape as tetrahedron. Yet he quickly used them as link. No matter how you put together some equilateral triangles it will always show some patterns that can have something in common with his tetrahedron. I stopped watching when he started showing crop circles. People actually can create such stuff during the night. There are other geometry maniacs in the world like him .

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Farvus: Agree with you.
    What I really liked is his theory on the Tetrahedron, but I think his talk of aliens and such is a little bit too much, not to mention damages his credibility, especially when his theory is not yet established.
    If he wants to get into that kind of stuff, he should at least wait till when/if his theory becomes more accepted

It might be of interest to you to watch the last few videos of that lecture.
    He goes into relating the tetrahedron to biblical text, going as far to say that 'God' in the bible was in fact a tetrahedral device.

Really pseudo stuff, but intriguing to say the least.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterKiller_ View Post
    I'm going to add this to the thread.
    Timewave Zero Theory.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread473466/pg1

Interesting stuff.

I realize all this stuff is pretty 'out there', but I believe it all is just as likely to true as it is to be false.
    I am excited about all this stuff. 2012 is only a stone throw away, and together we will all witness the events that may happen.
    I think the timewave, or Novelty Wave concept is really interesting and kind of dovetails into the concept of a technological singularity. I've been a disciple of Mr. Mckenna for a while now, and actually have his totally impenetrable book , "The Invisible Landscape, Mind, Hallucinations and the I Ching" explaining the theory. There are some videos of him explaining it that are alot better as the book tries to be so rigorously scientific it's impossible to read without being a chemist and a mathematician. I think his attachments of the beginning and end of the wave are a bit arbitrary, but the concept that the waveform that describes the ebb and flow of potentiality doesn't seem completely unreasonable to me.

Also, the TED talk by Ron Eglash about "African Fractals" kind of gets at how even cultures without computers or an understanding of advanced mathematics make use of and understand fractals, not just as a functional tool, but also as a mirror of the natural world. Western society, and actually any culture dominated by the Abrahmaic religions seems to have a strong belief that the natural structure of the world, and indeed all of reality is hierarchical, when in fact even physics is beginning to say that actually it's recursive. Like the saying "As above, so below." There's a recognition that the small mirrors the large. I think the unraveling and understanding of the recursive nature to the structure of the universe holds more secrets than we can imagine.

Last edited by Cthogua; September 3rd, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
    Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn

The Sketchbook Lives AGAIN!

Darkergreen, My environment, and concept art portfolio

"Its all Fish-Men in the end anyway" -Sara, my wife

"Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure."
    Bertrand Russell

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthogua For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok I'm too lazy to read anything so can someone sum it up for me? Is it another "we're fucked in 2012" kinda things?

'Cause I remember people going "as soon as it turns to the year 2000 we're all gonna die! PANIC!" and then I remember people saying "as soon as the large hadron colldier starts working we're all gonna die! PANIC!" So you understand if I remain skeptical towards modern doomsday theories

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 598 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Ryan View Post
    'Cause I remember people going "as soon as it turns to the year 2000 we're all gonna die! PANIC!" and then I remember people saying "as soon as the large hadron colldier starts working we're all gonna die! PANIC!" So you understand if I remain skeptical towards modern doomsday theories
    It could be argued that your two examples were based on inaccurate assessment of risk and therefore arguably have at least a vague bonding with reality. That immediately sets them apart from the alleged Mayan prediction (alleged because they never made one, but no sense in letting that get in the way of a good doomsday theory).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That guy must be really really really high.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think he is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

-Mike Cross

Sculpting Thread|My Website| DeviantArt |My Blog
    -Also on FB and Twitter

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Impossible View Post
    It could be argued that your two examples were based on inaccurate assessment of risk and therefore arguably have at least a vague bonding with reality. That immediately sets them apart from the alleged Mayan prediction (alleged because they never made one, but no sense in letting that get in the way of a good doomsday theory).
    Yeah the end of the Mayan calendar thing is really more like a significant roll-over theory than a doomsday theory. I think it catches our imagination right now because it's about cycles, which we know to exist on a variety of scales large and small, and changes that occur as a result of even the very large scale cycles can have cascading effects throughout the organizational structure. Like the daily cycle of tides being caused by the orbiting of the moon, and the yearly cycle of the seasons being caused by the tilt of the earth in relation to the sun as it orbits the sun. It becomes difficult to just throw away the idea that larger cycles that our solar system is a part of might have some cascading effect down to our scale. Obviously it's a LARGE leap from that to "It causes the rise and fall of human empires" or fundamentally changes some aspect of our being. At the same time we have only the barest understanding of large scale societal dynamics. In fact the concept of dynamic or chaotic systems have only been understood, and even then, just vaguely, by modern scientists in the last 50 years or so. However it seems like some ancient civilizations, particuarly the Mayans may have had some concept of the interconnected nature of reality, and through observation and analysis have come to some understanding of the movements of the larger chaotic systems in which we are a part of. Obviously that's just wild speculation. However I think it's also become popular because it works with the concept of the technological singularity. It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist, or a new age channeler to see that the rate of technological development is increasing on shorter and shorter times scales. The time between paradigm shifts is collapsing. If the same curve that has projected man from chipping arrowheads out of stone to splitting the atom, to creating a network whereby people from across the globe can share ideas, information, and LOLcats continues than it leads to a sort of almost but never reached zero point where there becomes no time between paradigm shifts and SOMETHING happens. The predicitions of the years when these various things will happen are a few years off here or there, but we're also talking about barely...if at all really, understood trends in the development of technology and human potential. What happens on 2012, if anything, could really just be the seed of what comes to pass in the years following.

I think it's interesting also because the worlds population of humans is on a doomsday ride anyway. If development continues, and continues to increase in speed, and population growth continues as it is, all while the primary source of energy is inescapably headed toward exhaustion, and decisions about resource control and distribution are made exclusively with short term profit motives as their only guide...Civilization is burning down everything around it, and cannibalizing everything within it. The rich feed off the mistakes of the poor. The news media, PR, and Advertising industries, owned and operated by the aforementioned rich elite promote fear and misunderstanding all while selling short lived solace in the comfort of purchasing power and consumerism. Multinational corporations no longer have a need to support particular communities and instead promote near slave conditions around the world in order to maximize profits...one way or the other I think we all recognize that some sort of miraculous/catastrophic thing is going to have to happen in order for human civilization NOT to come to the end of it's rope.

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn

"Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure."
    Bertrand Russell

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthogua For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthogua View Post
    one way or the other I think we all recognize that some sort of miraculous/catastrophic thing is going to have to happen in order for human civilization NOT to come to the end of it's rope.
    No truer words have been said.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyFreeze View Post
    I'll be happy to read his peer reviewed paper on 'Tetrahedral planetary structure', feel free to post it.
    You know, a lot of science that is taken for granted today started out as fringe poppycock that almost no one in the scientific community took seriously. Plate tectonics is one example, or heliocentric cosmology. Don't be so quick to dismiss!

I haven't watched this yet, but I love this sort of thing. Thanks HunterKiller!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jcpahl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpahl View Post
    You know, a lot of science that is taken for granted today started out as fringe poppycock that almost no one in the scientific community took seriously. Plate tectonics is one example, or heliocentric cosmology. Don't be so quick to dismiss!

I haven't watched this yet, but I love this sort of thing. Thanks HunterKiller!
    Difference being usually those fringe ideas had some sort of coherent idea, or at least presented their ideas as such. I don't know why they're priming me with random facts, or not explaining the vague principles (tetrahedron?) they trot out, but it doesn't exactly get me ready to listen to more when I can't figure out what they're trying to prove.

First it's some tetrahedron theory, then he goes straight into a double torus followed by the rotation of the sun throughout the galaxy. Please demonstrate to me how this tetrahedron thing works before getting into the double torus etc...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    People need to watch NOVA's 'Judgment Day - Intelligent Design on Trial'. Hijacking real theory's to prove their own crazy poo poo is the worst.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlyFreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    im watching his physics letcture and really enjoying it. Thanks Hunterkiller. This stuff makes sense to me, so to each his own i guess.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rainville View Post
    First it's some tetrahedron theory, then he goes straight into a double torus followed by the rotation of the sun throughout the galaxy. Please demonstrate to me how this tetrahedron thing works before getting into the double torus etc...
    I think the bottom line of what he's getting at is that this the double tetrahedron is the geometry of the vacuum of space, or in other words, 'nothingness' is actually something.

This falls in the line with the Dark Matter theory, which is one of the more widely accepted theories, but I don't see the Dark Matter theory being anymore credible than this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 648 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, I didn't watch the videos, just wanted to point something out so that you don't spread the confusion.

The theory behind dark matter isn't that nothingness is something. It says there is more in the nothingness than we thought, not that there isn't anything at all.

It's a way to make gravity on a large scale actually work with the data that we are getting in. Dark matter has nothing to do with vacuums. It has to do with the gravitational relationships between galaxies and galaxy clusters and the accelerating expansion of the universe.

Basically, in a really really simplified way to put it: according to modern day physics, the universe (and the galaxies inside) aren't acting the way they're supposed to be based on the amount of visible/detectable matter within it, so there is probably something there that we can't detect, and probably a lot of it.

I think your confusion comes in when they talk about how one can't directly observe Dark Matter. But that doesn't mean all empty space = dark matter, it just means that we can't see whether it's there or not. We can still see the effect it has on galaxy's gravity, though, hence why we're fairly sure it's there, though it's still a theory.

If you want to talk about out-there theories in the realm of real physics you should be looking at String theory, but to be honest I don't understand it well enough to discuss it. At least Dark Matter makes sense.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daestwen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by daestwen View Post
    so there is probably something there that we can't detect, and probably a lot of it.
    Like the vacuum of space?

The gripe I have with the Dark Matter theory is that these so called scientists are basically tagging an exotic name and a fancy theory onto nothing.

"We know nothing about this thing or what it is but we think it exists otherwise our other theories would be wrong, and we shall call it Dark Matter."

Either way, I don't want to have a battle of the theories.
    I just wanted to share an interesting perspective, take it or leave it.

Last edited by HunterKiller_; September 4th, 2009 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Look I'm sure that the people who made these theories have done their homework, and I'm sure they know what they're talking about more than I do, but for once I would love to hear some of these theories without having to have a degree in physics to understand them

Also, maybe it's just me but if we're doomed and there's nothing we can do about it, I'd rather not know about it

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterKiller_ View Post
    I think the bottom line of what he's getting at is that this the double tetrahedron is the geometry of the vacuum of space, or in other words, 'nothingness' is actually something.

This falls in the line with the Dark Matter theory, which is one of the more widely accepted theories, but I don't see the Dark Matter theory being anymore credible than this one.
    To me the tetrahedral stuff didn't seem that out there at all. He's just talking about structural harmonics. I mean it's not magic that the load bearing points of structures are where the corners of the triangles that those shapes break down into are. When you boil water that convection of that water forms hexagonal cells. The gaps in the rings of Saturn are believed to be caused by gravitational harmonics between the planet and some of the larger moons. Is it really that unbelievable that the geomorphic activity of a planet might be governed by some geometric distillation of a sphere? Isn't that what the whole field of structural engineering is about? Manipulating structural forces to maintain the integrity of your structure. Now that has nothing to do with aliens or doomsday prophesies or anything, that's just possible geological dynamics on a planetary scale.

I believe the double tetrahedron is a representation of the structural lines of force within spherical planets. The resulting occurance of geological phenomena around those areas is simply a matter of emergence. Those geological phenomena are a product and an expression of the planets underlying structure, and thus occur more commonly where those forces are focused. A similar relationship could be at work in atmospheric dynamics that create areas of activity and inactivity, like the trade winds and the doldrums.

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn

Bertrand Russell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I only watched the first video so far. I'm finding some of the logical leaps a little hard to follow and rather unconvincing, but I'll save my judgment until after I've watched a few more.

I'm on the fence about the tetrahedron thing. The lack of any solid explanation irritates me, but I'm pretty sure I'm leaning toward what Cthogua said. A lot of weird things can emerge when simple geometric laws are applied to certain systems. The connection to the city of Teotihuacan seemed like one hell of a stretch though. I'd heard about the hexagonal storm on Saturn before and I figure it's most likely related to this.

Slightly off-topic, but to back up the dark matter theory and expand on what Deastwen said, scientists theorize that dark matter is separate from the vacuum of space itself because it doesn't appear to be uniformly distributed throughout empty space. Far from it, in fact. If it was, its gravitational effects would all cancel out and it wouldn't appear to do anything, eliminating the need for the theory in the first place. However, scientist have actually gone so far as to create a hypothetical map of dark matter distribution based off of gravitational lensing observations. The article here sums it all up pretty nicely. It's not a perfect theory by a long shot, but it's probably more rational and much less complicated then you might think. Actually, it seems downright obvious compared to some of the other theories people come up with to explain certain gravitational effects. Gravity is one wacky force.

Last edited by chriskot; September 4th, 2009 at 04:38 AM.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to chriskot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskot View Post
    I'd heard about the hexagonal storm on Saturn before and I figure it's most likely related to this.
    Interesting link.

However, there's one big difference between the whirlpool and the Saturn storm.
    The shapes in the whirlpool are created by the parting of fluid by an outward force.
    The Saturn storm does not appear to reveal the absence of fluid.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really find this stuff intriguing but I easily get lost in translation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.