Eraser working with cintiq?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Eraser working with cintiq?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Eraser working with cintiq?

First time posting here- but I'm hoping to be contributing in the future, now that I have finally replaced my old tablet. =)

I was wondering though- has anybody had any trouble getting their eraser functionality to work in Photoshop?

I remember having issues with this on my Intuos3 for awhile, but it seemed to fix itself. Since then, I've gotten very used to just "flipping" my pen when I am working in photoshop to erase quick mistakes in sketching/inking.

I'm loving my new Cintiq, but it's very obnoxious to get out of that habit of "flipping" the pen- since now Photoshop treats the eraser part of the pen as the pen. It won't quick-swap to the eraser the way it did with my Intuos. =(

I've tried googling around- but there are no answers out there. I figured if -anybody- would have solved it though-- it'd be the people here.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am having the exact same problem with my cintiq 21. checked the settings in the wacom properties and everything seemed right. Someone's got to know the answer to this!?

I create.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, it's a bug in Photoshop. I had the same problem. You have to install the wacom drivers before installing Photoshop, which means that if you updated your drivers after Photoshop was installed, you'll get the same problem. So reinstalling Photoshop should fix it.

Last edited by Metsys; August 29th, 2009 at 11:34 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.