Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Art of Beauty: A Live DEMONSTRATION by ANDROID JONES Sat 29!! Closed

Thanks
    This lecture was awsome!
    It was nice to see how Andrew just went along painting not knowing what to make, and then in the end make it into something absolutely fantastic.
    Good job people!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitisi View Post
    Klevr: What's the issue exactly? Does it totally not start (maybe update your browser to carry the mediaplayer app.) or does it say you don't have access (in which case you need to check if you have the right url in your browser bar)?
    Not sure, i was at work and didnt have time to really mess around with it, i was planning on watching while working and around seven O'clock in the evening it kicked on and played, so i missed the interactive part, though i wasn't going to be able to do much with that anyway. got through first couple of clips that night, some the next and finished it up this morning

Good lecture! Going to be re-watching throughout the month to get my money's worth, and watch it from start to finish next time around. Thanks for the content CA, back to the grind...
    "Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    hey folks, I can't seem to be able to see Android' s attached images? It renders empty space

okay, fellas, it's all okay now, and this is some extraordinarily inspiring work!!!!

I understand, Jason Manley. I hope you'll raise enough funds and find a solution. Best of luck!
    Last edited by divox; September 4th, 2009 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,354 Times in 2,877 Posts
    the image attachment issue on the forums comes from us needing more servers...ie the reason for doing these streaming classes. I just placed an order for 25k worth of equipt for the coming year, which is really quite a lot of cash to spend in one sitting. Ouch. But we are going to run the sale this weekend and hope to recover some of it. Fingers crossed people support the site. Thanks to everyone for picking this up. It means a lot and has helped us get the order placed for the new equipt.

jason

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3