The Art of Beauty: A Live DEMONSTRATION by ANDROID JONES Sat 29!! Closed

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Thanked 11,094 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Follows
    Following

The Art of Beauty: A Live DEMONSTRATION by ANDROID JONES Sat 29!! Closed

We are about to witness a very special presentation and live painting demonstration by the one and only Android Jones. For those that have never heard Andrew speak, you are in for a motivating and inspiring experience that may very well impact both your artwork and your life in general.

Android has spent the past few years carving a place in his life for Fine Art, Illustration and visual expression. In this first of a series, he explores the inner and outer elements of beauty as a form of expression and within the human soul. He will be covering aspects of the physical manifestation of beauty as well as painting for three hours before your very eyes.

This is our first Demonstration based presentation and there are few other who can kick it off just right. We are lucky to have him..and a big thanks for missing part of burning man to hang back with us here. Mucho thanks sir!!

When Sat August 29 1-5pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME
    Where: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=167520
    How much $95.00 USD Available now on the store!
    http://www.conceptartstore.com/artofbeauty.html

Andrew will be also doing a live question and answer portion of the show immediately after the three hour demo. If you have questions on how an artist can build a life of independence and wandering inspiration, or even maintain personal integrity with your work as you explore and grow as an artist, now is a great time to ask. No one lives life like Andrew does. Whether it be doing live digital painting in front of tens of thousands of people, or creating at home in his studio, working from life, exploring his mind and ideas, he has managed to lead and live his life like few other can or even try to do.

Best,

Jason Manley

Last edited by TAD Admissions: Scott Richeson; August 31st, 2009 at 04:26 PM.
    LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 722 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    OMG. This, I do not think I'll be able to miss. And I honestly don't care if I have to go a week with practically no food to be able to afford it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im in on this i dont care how sleep deprived i get. Amped for the weekend now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Time to start thinking about selling kidneys and testicular organs.

-Slade QP
    Reverie Discovery

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Zer0- For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    how much are these presentations? how do we bay for it?...will you do DVDs of these videos?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by pencilgeek View Post
    how much are these presentations? how do we bay for it?...will you do DVDs of these videos?
    I don't think Andrew would want that, lol. But I'll see if I can't track down a drifter just in case.

My Sketchbook, Plunge
    < < すぱだか > >
    Portfolio

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by pencilgeek View Post
    This is the 6th class, and we're still getting these questions? Not to be a jerk, but I think it's time people started paying attention and looking up things for themselves.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    *sigh*
    Prostitution, here I come...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's perfectly ok to ask questions.

no we dont make dvds of this stuff. It is live and in the flesh with the on demand available for 30 days after it goes up and streaming.

CA Live presentations are 95 bucks. The tuition can be covered by hitting the SHOP button in the top toolbar or the link that I am about to post in the first post of this thread.

Mucho mucho thanks for the support.

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ooh wow! this is so enticing. Been following Adroid's works online and purchased some of his downloadable vids at MB. His principles and Art are some of of the main reasons that got me back into painting and drawing again. Seeing his paint live, man the idea is so intense. In saying that , just incase the are very few out there who hasn't watch him paint should definitely go for this one.
    Just one question though, considering the amount of talent and level of maturity of Mr Jones, this will absolutely be a mind bugling presentation; however, I wonder how would this be different from the rest of his presentation before?

In any case, I won't make it to the live presentation if ever, 'cause of the time difference. So I might just go with the streaming (might)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 133 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Everyone,

I'm looking forward to the chance to share with you all I've ever learned about beauty in 4 hours. this Saturday..

The older I get, the more I experience of this crazy world and the more complicated everything seems to become. Amid the noise and haste of this chaotic realm, there is one refuge I have found, one fundamental element that seems to justify the meaninglessness of everything and that is beauty. I'm addicted to it, I crave it , I travel the world in search of its endless variations. It is the only thing that makes sense to me, yet its mystery grows ever deeper the more I attempt to define it.

As human beings, we have the ability to create anything. As artists, we have the opportunity to manifest beauty any time we choose.

Please choose to join me this Saturday aug 29th at 1pm (Central Time) as we take a visual journey to explore the mystery of beauty together. I will be giving a short lecture on the principles of beauty, the biology of beauty, its darkside, as well as my own personal philosophy.

The majority of the class will consist of a live painting from scratch, where I will do my best to create a beautiful image. I will focus on demonstrating techniques that will help to infuse more beauty in the work you create.

I am very excited about this new interactive form of education and I would like to give the online students a chance to actively shape the course of my painting with comments and ideas and live feedback. A hi-rez file will be made available to all online students. Upon completion of the painting, the focus will shift to answering any of your questions or comments.

I am a student of beauty as much as you are. I invite you to join me on a unique journey to explore the possibilities within and beyond beauty.

We are here to make this world a more beautiful place.. one pixel at a time.

Attached Images Attached Images              

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool.
    By any chance would this be going up as an on demand (to be brought at a later date) after it's over, I don't really have the money at the moment (and the start would over lap with the ManU v Arsenal game )

Thanks

p.s. Jason Manley check the freelance thread re: part 3

May Strength Be Kind and Courage Gentle
    Princes of the Universe

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    omfg this is awesome! but we are still getting the fine art part 2 download right?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really should post more on CA, which I'm planning on doing eventually, but I was wondering how exactly I get into this. I've participated in the Composition class and really want to be involved in this one, but I can't find it in the shop and don't see the direct link in the first post...can someone help me out?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 133 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    the Fine art part 2 is in the editors hands,
    but you wont be able to ask the download questions
    Saturday will give me the opportunity to give you direct and interactive information.

Hi Drexilwatcher, were on it., the link will be found here as soon as it posted
    http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

see you on saturday

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    amazing!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn Android your new stuff is RIDICULOUS... You are a force of nature my friend.

MY WEBSITE: PaintedSky.ca
    MY SKETCHBOOK: Ook's Book - Karyl Craves Your Approval

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 378 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy

This "95 dollars" thing is depressing me and making regretful that I'm not earning any money at the moment. I guess I'll stick to whatever is left of the downloadable content.

Hope the class goes well. I would kill someone to see a live streaming demonstration of Android, but killing is illegal and illegal is baaaaaad.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow those new ones blow me away! great work !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whooa android the new stuff is exceptional

VatselArt@Gmail.com

Vatsel.com

Facebook page . Twitter

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    loving the new artworks Andrew! Something about the last on makes me think it should be part of some fantastical currencies dollar notes or something.
    it might be the segmented "wavy" lines that are giving me that immpression.

i could seriously look at these things for ages.

looking forward to the Great Learning.

Liam

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmm... yahoo is telling me "Unable to communicate with payment processor. Please try completing this transaction later." I think it might be problems with my school computer, as I remember last year I was unable to purchase downloads from MB. Might have to miss out...

Last edited by Ian Barker; August 29th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Urt-- Player never started?? curious.

Most frustrating. Really kicking myself now. Don't be late for class! A ninety-five dollar, limited time stream is not nearly as good a deal as the downloads if you're not getting the benefit of the classroom setting.

Last edited by Sig.NAL; August 29th, 2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: didn't wanna take up another box
    "Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 479 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Klevr: What's the issue exactly? Does it totally not start (maybe update your browser to carry the mediaplayer app.) or does it say you don't have access (in which case you need to check if you have the right url in your browser bar)?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome work! I particularly love the really wide 3rd last one. Brilliant.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

availbility for the late comer

Wow!
    I missed the beginning, am wondering when
    I can access the content - will try later today.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This lecture was awsome!
    It was nice to see how Andrew just went along painting not knowing what to make, and then in the end make it into something absolutely fantastic.
    Good job people!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitisi View Post
    Klevr: What's the issue exactly? Does it totally not start (maybe update your browser to carry the mediaplayer app.) or does it say you don't have access (in which case you need to check if you have the right url in your browser bar)?
    Not sure, i was at work and didnt have time to really mess around with it, i was planning on watching while working and around seven O'clock in the evening it kicked on and played, so i missed the interactive part, though i wasn't going to be able to do much with that anyway. got through first couple of clips that night, some the next and finished it up this morning

Good lecture! Going to be re-watching throughout the month to get my money's worth, and watch it from start to finish next time around. Thanks for the content CA, back to the grind...

"Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey folks, I can't seem to be able to see Android' s attached images? It renders empty space

okay, fellas, it's all okay now, and this is some extraordinarily inspiring work!!!!

I understand, Jason Manley. I hope you'll raise enough funds and find a solution. Best of luck!

Last edited by divox; September 4th, 2009 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the image attachment issue on the forums comes from us needing more servers...ie the reason for doing these streaming classes. I just placed an order for 25k worth of equipt for the coming year, which is really quite a lot of cash to spend in one sitting. Ouch. But we are going to run the sale this weekend and hope to recover some of it. Fingers crossed people support the site. Thanks to everyone for picking this up. It means a lot and has helped us get the order placed for the new equipt.

jason

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 1