Art: Ork VS Astral Demon

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Smile Ork VS Astral Demon

    Good day everyone! That my first post on this forum. Waiting for your comments

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 212 Times in 117 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    looks abit flat to me, also the main monsters arms are abit confusing, is he throwing a fireball ? i realy like the blue rendering around the battle axe.

    -alti

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alti View Post
    looks abit flat to me, also the main monsters arms are abit confusing, is he throwing a fireball ? i realy like the blue rendering around the battle axe.

    -alti
    Yes, you right - flat =(
    In monster arms - prepeared fireball =))

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    750
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 110 Times in 108 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    hard to read if u choose this angel u have to render the demon MUCH more then the orc.

    my Sketchbook plz help me become a better artist !

    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=153575
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSampson View Post
    hard to read if u choose this angel u have to render the demon MUCH more then the orc.
    Yes, may be you right - expirience for next work!

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    volognat, France
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 463 Times in 190 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Nice, hard to read but nice. It's fun to an ork weaering those kind of shiny armour.
    The demon laks some legs, or a serpentine body that links the bastard to the ground.
    I'm not a fan of the smoking/ magic hammer, but this is just my taste.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jeremie View Post
    Nice, hard to read but nice. It's fun to an ork weaering those kind of shiny armour.
    The demon laks some legs, or a serpentine body that links the bastard to the ground.
    I'm not a fan of the smoking/ magic hammer, but this is just my taste.
    Thank you for coment! Yes - niose it's one of my problem in big works. I make better next one!

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook