Results 1 to 5 of 5
August 25th, 2009 #1
Final Burning is up! One week left!
Final Burning is up! When you are ready, please submit your final work there.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns please post them in this thread and not in that one, thank you. The final burning is for submissions only.
I'm looking forward to all of your entries. :]
Last edited by daestwen; August 31st, 2009 at 01:13 PM.
Hide this ad by registering as a memberAugust 31st, 2009 #2
Hey Daestwen I'm no_name_brand and my Chow partner and I (team steamboat) created our final's thread form the link you provided in your post. We think however we may have done something wrong. We created a post off of the link you provide in the "Final Burning is up! One week left! " post you made. However we just named our finals post team steamboat. Should we name it something different? or was that link incorrect? should we move the thread to another section? let me know and I'll make the changes accordingly, or feel free to move or correct the thread yourself.
We have to still post the write ups on that thread in a couple of hours. let me know if that's correct or how to fix it.
our thread we made:
August 31st, 2009 #3
Hey, sorry, no, I made a mistake. Somehow I linked to "start new thread" rather than to the final burning thread. I just fixed it, so it's now correct, but just to make sure; the final burning thread is here:
Don't worry though, I'll go ahead and move your post into the correct place.
If anyone else did the same thing, please let me know.
August 31st, 2009 #4
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL BURNING THREAD. DO NOT POST IN HERE. THE FINAL BURNInG THREAD IS IN THE MAIN CHOW AREA.
please and thanks
N1va, i'm going to go ahead and move yours into the appropriate place, but next time read everything, please and thanks.
August 31st, 2009 #5
I am posting the submission guidelines here, as well, as it seems like people aren't paying attention.
IF YOU WANT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES, FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
1. Each Team should Choose ONE member to submit for the whole team. No multiple entries, please!
2. ATTACH your work to your post. Each portrait should be submitted as a separate image, at the least. If you wish to also submit a presentation, you may do so.
3. Also ATTACH a thumbnail to represent your team. Up to 300px by 300 px (no bigger please), with the team name, and each of your team members. THIS IS WHAT WILL BE VISIBLE IN THE POLL - so you may want to include a shot of one/more of your characters, but you don't have to. People will be asked to vote after looking through the whole thread.
4. Provide a link to your wips. Linking to your thread in the sketchbook section is fine.
5. Name your images properly. In this case, TeamName_TChow_composite.jpg and TeamName_TChow_hero.jpg, etc, would be appropriate. Do NOT name them hero.jpg, etc, or I WILL cut you, and probably by accident when my computer writes over your entry!
6. Also include the descriptive paragraphs for each of your characters.
To be eligible for prizes, please make sure you're in format.
Poll will take anywhere between 1-24 hours for me to set up after I close this thread, so please be patient.
Deadline is 11:59 pm on Monday Evening, August 31st, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Which means if it is a minute to midnight in the world somewhere, you are still good.