ConceptArt.Org Testamonials Needed... - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ConceptArt.Org Testamonials Needed...

TASmith is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    "Conceptart.org is like an online Museum, Atelier, and Art Colony all in one. Personally, I've been blown away by the talent level and generosity here." - Kev Ferrera

I just want to expand on this, because the importance of Conceptart.org isn't just that it's all these things. You have to put this into context with real life. I'm an artist with a masters in art ed. I've spent several years in art classrooms in Massachusetts, and it was an eye opening experience. There, I was considered an expert artist, surrounded by teachers who didn't know how to draw or put together a focused program to train students anything. The majority of my graduate level classes focused on students' feelings more than on skills to teach. The art classes were even outsourced to another (better) college, and were all electives. There were no specific artistic skills required for graduation. Some students were very good, while others such as myself were just mediocre. The current, mainstream model to art education is crazy. Anyone who starts feels lost in a storm. You search for schools and teachers, possibly spending thousands in college, collecting bits of information and misinformation along the way, and you just might find enough pieces of the puzzle to get proficient.

Conceptart.org is not just an online community. It's a nexus for incredibly talented professional artists, and in some cases, industry leaders, all over the globe to gather and form a consensus on what quality art is, and the best means of study for self improvement. It's free and open to all ages. Any member here can ask for tips from professionals, who help tremendously, without reservation. It promotes every kind of art, so long as it's sincere. It promotes debate and development of ideas. It's inspirational not just because of the quality of work, but because it's contemporary - new works are posted as they are completed, everyday. Art isn't just some dead thing hanging in a museum, it's a living process which we can watch evolve.

In our world, and especially in America, where art knowledge is so hard to come by, Conceptart.org is the best art education resource I know, and I always encourage students and anyone I come across to join. Where else can you get a complete lesson on the methods of oil painting, and all it's mediums for only $45? Conceptart.org has helped me grow and focus, and I can't thank Jason Manley and the rest of his staff enough for this truly remarkable resource.

Last edited by TASmith; August 24th, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TASmith For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    CA.org helped me when i needed it the most, inspired me when my creativity was gone and saved me from fading into nothing.
    i owe you big time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darjan Jurincic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I went to an art college. Studied painting there for about five years. When i got out of there, i knewn i wasnīt such a good painter. I wanted to create figurative fully painted illustrations, but in my university there were long talks about modernism and post-modernism, and i knewn i wasnīt ready to make what i wanted, even tough i gattered a lot of nice information while i was there.

When i left, in my search for knownledge, i found CA. What a place! People were helpful and full of information. They werenīt trying to fullfil our ego, they were saying what i had to do to get where i wanted to go. To get there or noto would depend on my efforts, but the instructions were really helpful.

I can say i learned much more about making my art in CA then in my art college. This place is gold for people looking for quality art education. And there are so many great artists around raising the bar, that you have to push harder averyday to get there.

Thanks CA!!

My website

Facebook Page

New CA Sketchbook

" The scientific and generally accepted-in-art term for this is "You're fuckin' screwed, dude..." " Ilaekae - May 16th, 2009

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carlosranna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 394 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I've been browsing for decent sites for a long time, and in my entire life on the web, this site is unique.

We have huge talent on this site, and yet you guys never seem to tire of helping noobs, and this means alot to new members. We've all been the noobie, haven't we?

I find it great that Massive Black and CA get real life proffessionals to make the tutorials for us who are still honing our skills, and I think that it's excellent education, because of all the little tips and hints that the pros drop into the tutorials that make life so much easier.

My favourite things about this site are as follows
    -How the staff and proffessionals treat ordinary members with respect, and help where they can
    -The activities section, which gives us a chance to hone our skills to deadlines and other's ideas, as well as get crit from the legends hiding away in that section
    -The fact that we are all encouraged to show our skills, no matter how bad, so that we can get help from other users.

How many threads have you seen with "Long time lurker here, finally got the courage to make a SB..."?

Our members make these unconfident artists want to improve, and give them confidence to submit their work.

It's a wonderful thing, and it means the world to those beginning artists, and who knows, eventually they might be up there with the Proffessionals.

Sorry for gushing, but I think that this site, it's staff, and most of all it's members, are a wonderful resource for artists all round the world.

All the best,

Xeno.

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Stoat View Post
    I would like to hike to the North Pole. I have a shoe and a ham sandwich. What do I do next?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Choob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    To me, the conceptart.org community has been the single most helpful resource in my pursuit of artistic excellence. Itīs members encouraging and supportive, the constructive critisism insightful and the inspiration massive, itīs truly a forum Iīd strongly encourage people taking art seriously to get involved with.

Without CA.org, my road to becoming a professional illustrator would undoubtedly have been longer.

No pain, no gain.

Sketchblog
    Sketchbook

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaktuzlime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The value here is greater than four years at an expensive art school

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Denart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "When the water level rises, all boats float." Concept Art is a perfect example of this. I've never happened upon a more generous, knowledgeable, PROFESSIONAL art site on the web. Period. You want to improve? This is the place. I have to say, I also dig how people are allowed to speak their mind without having to be politically corrected into numbness. We're allowed to have wild discourse (sounds almost dirty, huh?) on all manner of topics. Rock on, Concept Art...rock on....

“The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you.”~Oscar Wilde
    My Inglorious Portfolio!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to quickreaver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    CA.org is the best art learning website period. Lots of great activities, prized contests and overall amazing artwork all work together to form a great competitive environment, which is excellent for learning and improving yourself. If you want to get better in the visual arts, this is the place.

"Nihil est in intellectu quod non prius in sensu" | SB | Portfolio | FJGC (blog) | DA (Profile) | EJERCICIOS DE COLOR

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GriNGo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ConceptArt.org is fast becoming the website of record for 21st century visual arts.
    This community, which is international in scope, has brought together such a wealth of knowledge and educational resources, that it's hard for me now to imagine what I used to do online, before learning about CA.

A constant source of inspiration - and my favorite site on the Internet.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasonwclark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wish this place had existed when I was young; I probably would be doing art full time if there had been a place to learn, real encouragement, and knowing that there were actual, physical people behind all of the games, comics, etc, that I was fascinated with.

Being in a small town can limit the physical interactions with working pros, and make that career goal seem impossible, especially with no idea how to chase it.

Now, over 20 years later, I'm getting back on the horse because I know it's possible.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MiniGoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    a. the forum is pretty good, a lot of gem sketchbooks floating around..the maturity is pretty strong as well..your fear in the hearts from past bannages make the place pretty pro. A huge chunk of the artists i drool over to this day were discovered here, and only here. There is a learning curve on navigating tho. For instance finding the team chow page with the team's progress threads is tough to find. I didn't even know about the exclusive stuff for awhile, till I one day felt like reading every individualized sub-forum's name etc.

b. I honestly don't think anything can come close bang-for-the-buck wise, or inspirational wise since both digital, and traditional executions are at the highest levels..pretty overwhelming but in the sense of wanting to goto another one :E "I can't believe I missed that" gets quoted from all the people I've ran into who've gone to a workshop

c. I have a lot of these, and being a visual learner ( former yoyo champ in the 7th grade via public library yoyo vhs tutorials) i am truly happy for their existence, and theyre affordable. The work portrayed, and theory though is what sells me, and not the price.

e. took the composition class and learned tons. that 95 bucks is dirt compared to the knowledge gained

22. The Following User Says Thank You to aaro_n For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just found this site a few months ago but in that short amount of time I've learned a lot. The Newborn contest alone brought my artwork to a whole new level and forced me to challenge myself in a way I wouldn't have thought possible. I've found that any question I might have is answered somewhere on this site if I'm willing to look for it. Not only that but the inspiration of looking at the works of others and seeing improvements in their work over time has lit a fire under me. I actually now believe that it is possible to create anything I want to if I'm willing to put the time in.
    I hate to admit that as money has been an issue recently I have yet to spend a cent here. All I can say is that I'm grateful to the community here and I wish I had found this place years ago. Thanks to Jason and all of the people who volunteer their time here for making this community an outstanding place to grow as an artist.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NicG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    First off, conceptart.org RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE EEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

as an artist living where i dont actually have real art friends, conceptart.org has plenty of them and getting to know the artist here have made my days as an artist worth continuing. Not knowing any other artist beside myself, makes me feel like the only artist that exist where i live. Even if i take art class, student in there just take it because its art, suppose to be easy and so on watever they thought when they heard "drawing 1" and then dropout at the last moment and thats gets me goin. This site is full of artist and non-artist who pursue it despite being born without the talent for it and that makes me happy seeing those individual on here displaying their burning desire to get better at it. Example: MindCandyMan and am sure there are a lot of others as well.

The second thing is the weekly activities, TREMENDOUS help on establishing patience in me for areas i hate, an example POW-Panel of the Week, drawing sequential images is a pain!! and doing more than one page is even more dreadful!! AND THEN COLORING IT...well you get the point. But, as i participated in POW, i found my self getting more use to drawing more than one images+pages, understanding the use of languages in written form that would work and wouldn't work for viewers. The other thing about it is getting critique by other artist on what works, dont work, and need work on; that as well goes for other weekly activities, which i am short on bravery to join.

Third, i can't thank Mr. Manley enough for the affordable art tutorials, art tutorial are tons in valuable learning for improvement!!!

finally, the super-duper-kick-ass-awesomeness contest that which goes on here!!!

Last edited by SalOnimaruRem; August 27th, 2009 at 12:39 AM.

Yo Yo YO Panel of the Week POW

Needs Critique CrimsonBows

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SalOnimaruRem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Conceptart is my absolute favorite online community - art or otherwise.

I came here in June 2005, shortly after seeing a link on Feng Zhu's web site. I toured around CA's final art and sketchbook sections, saw the breathtaking illustrations and immediately signed up.

Up until that point I was somewhat skeptic of the digital mediums. I guess you could say that I had left-over memories of taking Photoshop in the late 90's and thinking that it just wasn't quite there yet as an illustrating medium.

Coming out of art school, I was mainly geared towards editorial illustration, but after a couple of years of heading down that path, I realized it wasn't the area I wanted to be in. I wanted to have fun while I made my art. I was always into fantasy, history, cultures, science, tech, and, well, traditional art making techniques.

ConceptArt really pulled me into a whole new world. One that I always wanted to be in, but never knew existed until that day in June. I started posting my own sketchbook, first in pencil, and for christmas that year I bought a computer and some software and decided to re-learn it all. After posting for a few months (and working up the courage) I finally joined in the weekly CHOWs and then even met some really cool people outside of this site, through the sketch-group meet-ups and at Comic-con.

Besides owing a good part of the last few years of growth to this site and it's contributing posters and artists, I also have to say thanks due to the fact that I got my first video-game freelance job ever as a result of someone looking at my work in my sketchbook thread. That never would have happened if not for this place.

Thanks to the CA crew, Massive Black and everyone who makes this community what it is.

My Sketchbook :: Phantasmagoria
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Illustration Portfolio :: jasonsnair.carbonmade.com
    Design Portfolio :: jasonsnairdesign.carbonmade.com
    My Blog -- Feed Me Toast!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Snair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Conceptart.org rekindled my devotion to art. Conceptart.org brought me back to my first love.
    Lessons that I've been shown in school, I take that, come here and learn.
    There is no doubt in my mind that I would be on a collision course with the Mundane if it hadn't been for the words of Manley and the support of this community

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pierce9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

About the community :
    "CA.org has greatly helped me to improve as an artist thanks to the huge amount of information shared on the forums by industry veterans. The numerous tutorials available for free are a fantastic resource whenever I need to sharpen my skills in a particular area. The community is also a wonderful source of daily inspiration, as it showcase the latest works from the top artists in the industry."

About the video tutorials :
    "The CA.org educational videos and live streaming classes provided me with the unique opportunity of gaining knowledge in topics that are not covered in any art school program, as well as studding the workflow and techniques of industry veterans such as Greg Manchess and Coro Kaufman. And best of all, those invaluable information comes at a very low price! I'd definitely recommend those videos and streaming classes to anyone willing to learn and be inspired. 200% worth the money."

About the workshop : haven't been there yet but I'm looking forward to the next one here in Europe !

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Swan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As an art student, CA.org is by far one of the most valuable tools i've ever come across.

The forums:

The forums are, simply put, amazing. The sketchbook forums is great for any level of artist. Whether you are a beginner or professional, you can always count on honest criticism and helpful feedback, by people who really know what they are talking about. I've just started a sketchbook on CA, but already compared to sites like DeviantArt, I have learned so much.

The Videos:

I have purchased 2 DVD's from CA. The first was character design by Marko Djurdjevic, and the second was Foundation Painting by Shawn Barber. In the 4 hour DVD's i learned more than countless art books and classes. The information packed into them was huge, and it was presneted in a very professional way.

Overall CA.org has changed the way I go about creating my art, and the way I think of art in general. I definetly do not think i would have chosen to pursue art as career without this website, and the help from the great community it hosts.

My Sketchbook - Comments and Crits always welcome -
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=156277

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bradtron For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    CA has been a place for me to step out of mainstream art education, and learn from proffessionals and peers through open communication, critiques, downloads, and the streaming media. I plan to stay with the CA community simply because I've experienced so much growth as an artist already because CA provides and endless amount of resources.

The forums provides a platform for proffessionals and amateurs alike to gain serious, and honest critiques of their work. I am a sophomore in art school and have a lot to learn--but I've improved in just the few months I have been here on CA, way faster than I did in my first year of art school. I think one of the greatest functions of the forums is the sketchbook section--Everyone helps each other by monitoring each other's progress, educating each other and having a way to document their work and growth at a rapid rate. You are getting one-on-one attention from multiple people--this is something you will rarely find in a classroom.

The downloads and streaming media has also helped me to become educated on how to work towards my career goals and what is to come in the future if I seriously pursue a job in the art industry (not only in concept and entertainment art, but other genre's as well). This kind of focus on the business side of art is rarely touched on in most educational settings--despite how vital it is to becoming successful.

I have had nothing but good experiences through CA--I've found it to be mature, and fun at the same time. I adore this amazing community of artists.

"Be either full-assed or no-assed. There is no half assed."

SSG SKETCHPOT/FLYING RADISHES/ OR JUST PLAIN AWESOME.
    KT | Reutte | Darkmoon |Asatira | AnthonyV

[CENTER]
    My Website
    ~ My Sketchbook ~ My Blog ~ My Twitter ~ My Deviantart ~

36. The Following User Says Thank You to hala For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This website is the best thing that could happen in my life.
    After reading stuff for a bit on Conceptart.org I noticed I was able to fly.
    Thank you, conceptart.org

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ConceptArt.org RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEIR IS SO MUCH INFORMATION AN IT IS SO EASY TO USE .THE COMMUNITY IS AMAZING WE BECOME LIKE FAMILY. IT IS A PLACE WHERE A PERSON WHO HAS JUST TAKEN UP ART CAN LEARN AN GROW ALONG WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS. WE HELP EACH OTHER AN PUSH EACH OTHER TO GREATER AN GREATER HEIGHTS. 2 YRS AGO I KNEW LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT ART AS A KID I WOULD SOMETIMES DOODLE OR COPY COMIC BOOK COVERS BUT KNOW I HAVE BEEN OPENED UP TO A WHOLE KNEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES AN UNDERSTANDING. I JUST REALLY WISH I COULD EXPLAIN THE HOPE CA HAS GIVEN TO ME AN THE BEAUTY THAT HAS BEEN SHARED . FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO MAKE IT WORK .I AM DEEPLY GREATFUL.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The resources released by Massive Black has always helped me improve. I purchased:

Jason Chan's Digital Illustration
    Chan's Painter Tutorial
    Chan's Quick Sketch
    Chan's Character Design Volume 1
    Carl Dobsky's Perspective Volume 1 and 2
    Brachna's Mask Tutorial
    Bierek's Form Tutorial
    Manley's Colour Theory Lecture
    Manley's Art of Composition Lecture

...and I honestly felt all of them were worth every penny. The last two were especially amazing. I was hardpressed to spend 200 dollars on them but they were mindblowing. I am seeing immediate improvements in how I perceive the world and when creating artwork. It was only 2 months ago that I was spamming Colour Adjustment layers just to get things right. After the two lectures, I haven't needed them and, in most cases when I use them, my works look worse!

CA.org also has the most professionals moving in and out of any website I've ever seen. It has been a great source of motivation and inspiration. Critiques are honest and sometimes brutal which is completely opposite to "rival" sites like Deviantart.

Iron sharpens iron, and CA.org has always felt this way since I arrived.

Last edited by Alex Chow; August 27th, 2009 at 12:37 AM.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Chow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Concept Art gave me access to international standards and practices to which I was not exposed in my university education and without which I would not be able to work professionally. The attitudes and knowledge base I picked up from CA have allowed me to diversify my practice and work in areas I never would have thought of, even though none of those areas are in concept art. Ths is a site which has had a profound effect on my life and I'm sure the lives of many others.

Last edited by Atreides; August 27th, 2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: typo

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Atreides For This Useful Post:

hunchback is offline I disagree! PENIS! TACO! CHEWBACCA!
    Level 8 Gladiator: Thracian
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well ive read everyones posts so far and i gotta say that you will not find comments like these on any other artsite.

the conceptart community itself is in constant motion allllll the time. members from all around the world, with different levels of experience, and style have been able to congregate here and teach each other

i personally have been on the site for one year and with a bit of hard work i have improved myself greatly, i honestly believe this site gave me the scope and inspiration/motivation that helped me elevate my knowledge in visual arts. And ultimately led to me being accepted to sheridan for a bachelor of illustration ( my portfolio scored 81% )

all because of this beatiful community that holds pretty much all the knowledge that you could ever find in expensive art colleges. And theres more.... ive been able to talk to and receive critics and pointers from pros in the industry today,

you can either pay 80,000 for an art diploma that teaches you very little or you could learn anything, meet new people, get jobs, and create

love this site ( im gonna cry)

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    for a beginner, this site is a wonderful resource. It s full of great advice and a group of people that supports new comers and proffesionals alike, which imo it is very rare

anyway , all i know is that i ve learned more in a year of CA than i have learned in all the art courses i took over the years

keep it up

Sketchbook:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152742

"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." (Arthur C Clarke)

Sketchbook Support Group Lite :
    PKHayden Purrdey Vardia beejazz
    If anyone wants to join send me a PM

48. The Following User Says Thank You to kyurai For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    CA has been an essential part of my self education in art. I haven't achieved the level of professionalism I'm working towards yet, but if it weren't for conceptart.org and it's generous leadershp and user base I would have never even got back on the art path again after having been knocked off it by the poor behavior of highschool and college art teachers.

The community at large is generally quite generous in the time and effort that it spends to assist and educate one another in things that extend far beyond just art. The open, honest and candid conversations that take place here that often touch on subjects such as economics, politics, religion, and the myriad personal endeavors that people experience in daily life has not only given me an unexpected insight into the workings of my own life and mind but has helped shape some of the fundamental guidelines by which I lead my life, and these guidelines have lead me to take great leaps forward in terms of achieving my personal goals, ranging from having been paid to have my artwork publicly displayed and used for commercial purposes to living abroad and gaining competency in several foreign languages.

The leadership here is fantastic to say the least. The sheer selflessness that Jason Manley and his crew have shown here by maintaining this site totally free of charge for people like myself who can't afford a formal education is mind blowing to say the least. The continued effort towards developing this site that Manley and his friends make is almost awe inspiring, because it's extremely difficult to think of another website with the amount of traffic and public exposure that ca.org has which has maintained a totally free status, most if not all other sites of comparable size having either sold off it's original purpose to paid accounts, or by bombarding the users with advertising banners which slow down internet connections and make the overall layout confusing and sometimes even frustrating.

The downloadable content that this site offers also looks good, although sometimes I don't understand the ways they are priced, and the content seems quite random at times. I am in full support of expanding on the downloadable content section, although with some minor changes to the way it's presented and the information available.

In short this website has been a beacon for many lost artists, myself included and although the site has flaws, this is to only be expected when considering that it's a human creation. I'd go so far as to say that many of the flaws with the site, as minor as they already are, are not caused by the site administration itself, but just by some of the lesser motivated users, and the large user base sometimes making it difficult to track a single thread. Again this issues are small and not a result of poor decision making on the part of the site administration.

There are a lot of things that if I were in charge of this site I'd change or add, and a few redundancies I'd remove for simplicities sake, but it is easy to understand why some things are the way they are. You can only do so much with a community like this when you are funding it entirely out of pocket.

Nicholas Lee Kontgas

Utah/Colorado, United States / Beijing, China

Sepulverture's Sketchbook Page 1 Page 19
    Sepulvertures Extended Studies Page 1
    page 2

Tutorials Tips and Tricks needs you to stay alive!"

50. The Following User Says Thank You to Sepulverture For This Useful Post:

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Will ponder the subject and post my results within a timely fashion...

No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.