Sketchbook: Kamber Parrk's Sketchbook Volume 2, Book III (at p. 21) - Page 22

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 781
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Bowing Man (80 minutes out)
    Sitting Man

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  4. #632
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Bowing Man-- 100 minutes out-- basically spent 20 minutes tweaking the foot. Probably piddle around for another 20 to 40 and call it done. . .

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  6. #633
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Couple more so-so Peck digital things.

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  8. #634
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,075
    Thanks
    3,456
    Thanked 5,444 Times in 3,656 Posts
    So you like to check out the more verbose posters in the Lounge?

    For someone who wants to cartoon, it's only in the last few pages are you finally beginning to get your life sketches down to the barest minimum. That's good. The structure of your faces does leave something to work on. Your raccoon character is coming on, but still could be simplified more. If you don't like gimp try PhotoPlus for free, very easy to use - you can always upgrade later - it's a lot cheaper than PhotoShop.

    Oh, And I did look at every page of your SB.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:


  10. #635
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Hey there Black Spot!

    Yeah, bloviating in the Lounge is one of my guilty pleasures, along with lurking the SBs of those who do likewise. But, my main motivation for lurking General Forums is to pick up the golden nuggets of wisdom the handful of pros post over there. (I Need to lurk more, post less).

    And, you are "Spot" on on your crits. (Thank you, thank you!)

    Cartooning is really tough-- somewhere between flat hieroglyphics and totally ripping off Disney lies a "sweet spot" that I'll eventually nail down. Part of the reason for doing slower photo ref studies is the structural stuff you've noted in faces-- my cafe victims are always in motion, and real life sessions often involved extended views of angles that don't allow me to study the head and face either as close or as long as I'd like to and need to. Thanks for the PhotoPlus cite-- probably wouldn't have known about it otherwise!

    Anyway. . .

    fineart.sk leg study (11 minutes out)
    more Peck Digital practice

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Xeon probably thinks I'm diligently working on my vehicle.

    Oh, Hell no! I found a dead squirrel.

    Dead Squirrel Array

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  13. #637
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Screen Of Brush

    From yesterday prior to squirrel recovery (which involved a really bummed out crow. . .)

    Really, it would probably make more sense in color. (And, I am now roughing out the Penvirate vehicle assignment-- gonna make it good. . .)

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  15. #638
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 140 Times in 133 Posts
    Aww . . . poor squirrel. No eyeballs. I wonder how long it's been dead for.

    Really appreciate the longer studies. I think you're really getting down the basic planes of the figure's shape. And with the extra time you're putting in, you're starting to address other problems that you needed to resolve, like that foot you've been working on. I think there's some proportions that are off here and there, such as the back calf of the "armed" guy and the head is a little big. Other than that, I think you're getting a solid understanding of the figure.

    Keep up the hard work and the book learning.

    --------------------------------------------
    "It's pointless to hate people . . ." - Gale from Digital Devil Saga 2

    CA Sketchbook | CGHub Gallery | Portfolio
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BichNguyen For This Useful Post:


  17. #639
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks
    6,808
    Thanked 348 Times in 275 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    Xeon probably thinks I'm diligently working on my vehicle.

    Oh, Hell no! I found a dead squirrel.

    Dead Squirrel Array
    Urgh! That dead thing gives me the creeps!
    Maybe you should send it to a science lab for them to spray some chemicals onto the thing to prevent it from rotting. That way, you can use it as a real manikin to base your future cartoons from! Kinda creepy, though. LOL

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  18. #640
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    orochigenocide: pretty good eye--initially, I rescaled the guy's body during the rough stage to harmonize it better with the head, calf probably just needs some more anatomical tweaking than I'm going to do this time around.

    Ms. Squirrel was in pretty good condition 'cept for the crows getting to her eyeballs and genitals. I really couldn't figure out what killed her. My guess would be "blunt trauma, automotive." Perhaps a glancing blow that dealt out head trauma with no disfiguring breaks. But, I'm not sure. (I have seen them actually fall out of trees and hit the ground pretty hard, you never know. . .)

    Xeon: Back in Pennsylvania, I grew up shooting and stir-frying these little guys. So, their relatively fresh corpses don't weird me out too much! I did sever her head and place it in a plastic cup full of bleach out on the back patio. I figure the bleach will keep the coyotes and coons from eating it. And, hopefully, it'll help break down the skin and brains so I can get a usable skull specimen.

    Yeah, yeah. . . I know. . . the Penvirate vehicle. Below is just a perspective rough (I have a page or two of other roughs, not posted). I've come up with a giant tricycle thing-- but I want to post a bigger, clean and more developed drawing for the assignment. It's a worth while endeavor, and I want to get as much benefit from it as possible. Plus, I just can't let myself post something inferior to Xeon!

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  19. #641
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    [Note To Self: This was a week where I worked something like a full work week in 3 days-- my usual careful time management-- totally up-ended. But, I'm facing a possible job upgrade in the shadowy real-world that I never talk about. . .]

    Lately, I'm behind on everything, 'cept I'm catching up on sleep, finally!

    This is the next most recent iteration of the Penvirate Vehicle that I still don't see as fit to post. I freehanded this based on the previous perspective thumb and am trying to make it more solid. Then, the next couple iterations will make it more detailed. Then! I'll catch up all the other stuff: Daily, yurmby wheel, coon model sheet, and figuring out how to dissolve the brains out of a decapitated squirrel head. . .

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  20. #642
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Everett, Washington
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 648 Times in 410 Posts
    hurry up and finish the vehicle, even I finished

    The Penvirates:: Xeon_OND :: PermaN00b:: Kamber Parrk :: Cygear ::Diarum

    "Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning." -Bruce Lee

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  21. #643
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diarum View Post
    hurry up and finish the vehicle, even I finished
    Yeah, yeah! Throw gas on my fire, why doncha, Diarum!

    I'm determined to make the final post in the Penvirate Thread as, at least, quasi-pro as possible. [No more half-assery like that Chicago skyline that I gotta look at over there. . .]

    Anyway, solving the problem of making the wheels look solid--

    Wheel Study

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  22. #644
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Next iteration: I figured out, between theory and eyeballing ref, how to make the wheels look more solid. But, the construction is getting really overworked and I'm really beating the hell outta the paper. (Front wheel's a bit off. Part of that is from cutting grooves in the paper that make fixing a bit difficult). Really need a light box-- don't have one-- so need to do some transfer to a fresh surface to finish all the construction and work out the detail.

    Yeah, I know. Diarum and Xeon mock my tardiness and inefficiency. . .

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  24. #645
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks
    6,808
    Thanked 348 Times in 275 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    Next iteration: I figured out, between theory and eyeballing ref, how to make the wheels look more solid. But, the construction is getting really overworked and I'm really beating the hell outta the paper. (Front wheel's a bit off. Part of that is from cutting grooves in the paper that make fixing a bit difficult). Really need a light box-- don't have one-- so need to do some transfer to a fresh surface to finish all the construction and work out the detail.

    Yeah, I know. Diarum and Xeon mock my tardiness and inefficiency. . .
    Yo Kamber, good to see you putting so much effort in your tricycle! I must say, though, you're brave to try and draw this design, because it looks painful to draw! LOL
    Plenty of curves and ellipses which are a PITA.

    I've since given up on trying to draw ellipses with 100% accuracy; as long as it looks right as part of the whole, it's more or less ok.

    Now, we're awaiting your final finished product!

    And Diarum, if you're reading this....where's yours? Maybe you need to have Kamber's dead squirrel stuffed into ye' mouth to spur you on! LOL

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  25. #646
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Everett, Washington
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 648 Times in 410 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon_OND View Post
    Yo Kamber, good to see you putting so much effort in your tricycle! I must say, though, you're brave to try and draw this design, because it looks painful to draw! LOL
    Plenty of curves and ellipses which are a PITA.

    I've since given up on trying to draw ellipses with 100% accuracy; as long as it looks right as part of the whole, it's more or less ok.

    Now, we're awaiting your final finished product!

    And Diarum, if you're reading this....where's yours? Maybe you need to have Kamber's dead squirrel stuffed into ye' mouth to spur you on! LOL
    I posted mine some time ago, you best go look!

    The Penvirates:: Xeon_OND :: PermaN00b:: Kamber Parrk :: Cygear ::Diarum

    "Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning." -Bruce Lee

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  26. #647
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    General Note: started a new job that emerged from an old job that went into some crazy hours before the transition-- thus, took an inadvertent "vacation" from my usual posting. Now-- back to it.

    Couple digital Peck things to restart:

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  28. #648
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 99 Times in 75 Posts
    Awwwwwww poor squirrel
    I hope you washed your hands

    The sculpture on the last page was looking good! Also nice shading work in your anatomy studies!

    Insanity is the key!
    Also, studies are a key. And passion is a key. Also, so are inspiration, motivation and dedication. Talent can be a key. Insomnia can also be a key, depression is a sad rusty little key. Damn, artists need one hell of a keyring.

    Current Sketchbook

    My little webspace

    My Old CA Sketchbook
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  29. #649
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 102 Times in 92 Posts
    kamber great work on the tricycle, but don't beat yourself up too much over smooth curves and such. I feel like i can tell from your linework when you are drawing relaxed and when you are not. your figure studies remind me of those drawings where you don't lift your pencil from the paper, IMHO that is you at your best. i would like to see the tricycle approached in this fashion. "Kamberized" as it were, lol. anywho, keep up the good work!

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  30. #650
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Hey PermaN00b!

    Yeah, it's a slightly different sort of drawing-- trying to keep something in perspective boxes-- was really over-working the crap out of it.

    Anyway. . . .

    Cafe studies in graphite:

    Man
    Girl

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  32. #651
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,324
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 525 Times in 302 Posts
    I had a fun time looking at the first 10 pages of your sketchbook, that I'm subscribing.
    You have improved so much, keep it up.

    *** Sketchbook and other stuff ***

    Flashback's SB

    Anatomy Atlas

    Digital Galleries

    Visit & Support:
    http://www.ctrlpaint.com/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Flashback For This Useful Post:


  34. #652
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aila View Post
    Awwwwwww poor squirrel
    I hope you washed your hands

    The sculpture on the last page was looking good! Also nice shading work in your anatomy studies!
    Hey Aila! Pardon my faux pas, again, of not replying to you after such a long hiatus! Heh! I always use surgical gloves when handling my little dead friends.

    Flashback-- thanks for the kind word and the drop in! (I've always kinda hoped that people would find this book a bit more fun than the others. . .)

    Anyway. . . .

    I'm pretty far behind on the Daily, with work and all, so I figured that I'd dump in the images from a whole 3 hour life session and a few pages of post life problem solving to play (a bit of) catch up.

    3 Hour Life Study: 15 2 min. gestures/5 20 min. studies. Yeah, my proportions ARE bad-- sped through all of these to try to work on rendering some form and structure.

    4 pages of rough form and value studies-- trying work on plans for quickness in laying in form, being more decisive in laying in values-- ref = various fineart.sk images.

    Attached Images Attached Images                                
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  35. #653
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Extended Journal-like Comment:

    (I'm getting back to this SB after my day job enlarged to a couple of back-to-back 80 hour weeks. I'm assured that this is not normal. And, I should now be on a more sane schedule.)

    I've probably lost too much time to finish up 365 images for this year. But, ya never know. . . I'll still consider 100 images a "Book" and 365 images a "Volume" and just keep drawing, regardless.


    MISSION STATEMENT

    My goal, now, is to make the jump from persistent hobbyist to legitimate amateur artist. (By "amateur" I mean professional grade work worthy of financial compensation, though without the compensation-- sort of like an Olympic athlete.)

    My focus is on two areas: Becoming an independent cartoonist and/or a fine arts watercolor painter with a focus on nature and animals. Admittedly, making a serious living in either of these areas is a statistical long shot. But, I'll see if I can make it to being a real amateur then worry about the rest when the time comes.

    To the above ends, I've identified directions I must take with my time from here on:

    1. Focusing on producing actual comic strips.
    2. Focusing on producing actual paintings.
    3. Mastering Life Drawing to the extent that I am able.
    4. Learning Digital Painting.

    Thus, the bulk of my "studies" and "sketches," from hereon, will be roughs and developmental work for 1 and 2 above. (The Daily in my SB, here, will turn into a sampling of these or a 20 minute random sketch on days I'm doing more abstract or book learning tasks).

    I'm trying to hit a least 1 local Life Drawing session per week. But, in achieving #3 above I feel that I can't go it alone. So, eventually, this is going to involve hopping on a plane down to So Cal and attending some workshops of the "Modified Reilly" sort.

    Same deal with some watercolor workshops-- I neither need nor want to spend 2 to 4 years in "art school," but I don't think I can bring my skills to a fine edge without some live correction/instruction from people who know what they're doing.

    As to digital, I'm in no real hurry. I gather that most community college type classes are very elemental. But, signing up for a class would qualify me for student discounts on the better software. Per Art Discussion discussions, getting better at trad art will lay the foundation for good digital practice. And, I'm guessing that most good digital instruction out there is probably through downloads and DVDs.

    ANYWAY-- all that is just to focus my mind on the direction I'm headed. . .

    Guy working on his SB, 25 min., graphite.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  37. #654
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Everett, Washington
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 648 Times in 410 Posts
    Not going to lie, he looks like he is beating his meat......lol

    The Penvirates:: Xeon_OND :: PermaN00b:: Kamber Parrk :: Cygear ::Diarum

    "Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning." -Bruce Lee

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Diarum For This Useful Post:


  39. #655
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Diarum: yeah, go draw! Oddly, sorta puts my long-winded manifesto into a certain perspective. . .

    Below is from today's life drawing (sans gestures). Graphite in the old 8.5 X 11 Canson book. Trying to be intuitive on measuring (fails a bit). Trying to see and draw volumes as opposed to outlines. Pretty scant on modeling-- but, I'll get there as I get tighter on the volumetric thing.

    Probably do future life on newsprint or laid paper with charcoal pencil or vine, respectfully. Charcoal pencil on newsprint is much more "responsive" than graphite on lightly toothed paper. Plus, you can "punch out" much better darks. Otherwise, vine is probably the best tool for studying and knocking out values most efficiently.

    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  41. #656
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Farnborough, UK
    Posts
    1,636
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked 541 Times in 483 Posts
    Ha ha I had to laugh at your 'mission' post and Diarum comment. Great goals though and it's good to have you back. I shall continue to enjoy watching your progress.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  42. #657
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks
    6,808
    Thanked 348 Times in 275 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    Extended Journal-like Comment:

    (I'm getting back to this SB after my day job enlarged to a couple of back-to-back 80 hour weeks. I'm assured that this is not normal. And, I should now be on a more sane schedule.)

    I've probably lost too much time to finish up 365 images for this year. But, ya never know. . . I'll still consider 100 images a "Book" and 365 images a "Volume" and just keep drawing, regardless.


    MISSION STATEMENT

    My goal, now, is to make the jump from persistent hobbyist to legitimate amateur artist. (By "amateur" I mean professional grade work worthy of financial compensation, though without the compensation-- sort of like an Olympic athlete.)

    My focus is on two areas: Becoming an independent cartoonist and/or a fine arts watercolor painter with a focus on nature and animals. Admittedly, making a serious living in either of these areas is a statistical long shot. But, I'll see if I can make it to being a real amateur then worry about the rest when the time comes.

    To the above ends, I've identified directions I must take with my time from here on:

    1. Focusing on producing actual comic strips.
    2. Focusing on producing actual paintings.
    3. Mastering Life Drawing to the extent that I am able.
    4. Learning Digital Painting.

    Thus, the bulk of my "studies" and "sketches," from hereon, will be roughs and developmental work for 1 and 2 above. (The Daily in my SB, here, will turn into a sampling of these or a 20 minute random sketch on days I'm doing more abstract or book learning tasks).

    I'm trying to hit a least 1 local Life Drawing session per week. But, in achieving #3 above I feel that I can't go it alone. So, eventually, this is going to involve hopping on a plane down to So Cal and attending some workshops of the "Modified Reilly" sort.

    Same deal with some watercolor workshops-- I neither need nor want to spend 2 to 4 years in "art school," but I don't think I can bring my skills to a fine edge without some live correction/instruction from people who know what they're doing.

    As to digital, I'm in no real hurry. I gather that most community college type classes are very elemental. But, signing up for a class would qualify me for student discounts on the better software. Per Art Discussion discussions, getting better at trad art will lay the foundation for good digital practice. And, I'm guessing that most good digital instruction out there is probably through downloads and DVDs.

    ANYWAY-- all that is just to focus my mind on the direction I'm headed. . .

    Guy working on his SB, 25 min., graphite.
    Kamber is finally back!

    Great to see you listing so many clear objectives, at least now you've much more defined goals and that should aid in further improving your skills!

    As for digital painting, our teacher recommended us to get this James Gurney book: http://www.amazon.com/Color-Light-Gu...9847896&sr=8-1
    I've just bought one and its on the way here.

    May you become a great cartoonist + realist nature painter one day!

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  43. #658
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Marian: Diarum has a knack for putting me in my place about the time I really need it! (Gotta catch up with your SB and those of several other who have commented earlier).

    Xeon: Good to be back! My goals are pretty basic-- "start making real stuff" about sums it up. Though, some instruction I think is sorely needed to avoid "re-inventing the wheel" in many areas.

    Got the Gurney book! Will probably buy the other one soon-- Imaginative Realism.

    Re future: the really weird thing would be if I someday ended up producing professionally relevant sculpture as an off-shoot to my maquette making.

    Anyway. . .

    Downtime allowed me to attend a life session that I usually can't make during normal business hours-- more graphite in the 8.5 X 11 Canson book-- always a great size for scanning. . .

    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  45. #659
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Anyway, in keeping with the manifesto and trying to get the Daily to be a Daily again:

    a page of coon roughs from a National Geographic book on coons I bought from Goodwill for ref.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  46. #660
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    This is a couple pages of re-working the coon characters and a rough of their human companion. My project goal, for now, is working up a professional grade "model sheet" for 3 distinct coons and a human I call "Vicky," who may be suffering from severe mental illness or may actually be living with three talking raccoons.

    [Yep! This SB is going to get pretty bad before it gets better. . .]

    [Probably, get around to resurrecting my "Yurmby Wheel" after Life Drawing tomorrow.]

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  47. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •