Sketchbook: One Nice Day - Page 16
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: One Nice Day

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Xeon Wow!! it is absolutely amazing how far you've come since last i was here! your work ethic appears to be as strong as ever. the gestures look great and your landscape renderings are beautiful. also, those two digital paintings a couple of pages back are amazing. Absolutely inspiring to see how far you've come during my hiatus this year. Makes me want to work harder to catch up!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaN00b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Thanks for dropping by, Perma! Don't take a long break this time round; keep drawing until you're too old and your hands can't move anymore.

----------------------UPDATE------------------

After a crazy and unforgettable 2+ weeks of election fever in Singapore, the results were released last week. Opposition parties improved quite a lot this time, although most of them still lost. However, the Workers' Party's Dream Team managed to beat the PAP's Aljunied Team in an epic battle!

Pretty much a breakthrough since no opposition party has won a GRC ward before.

I dedicate a (pardon my crappy skills) drawing to the Workers Party's Dream Team:

I realized there are 4 things that we can learn from the Workers' Party(WP):

1) Discipline and organization: The WP is very strong in both these aspects. There's an old Norse quote that goes "Where there is no discipline, there is no honor". To progress in what we're doing, discipline is of utmost important above everything else! Discipline is more important than Love of any kind. Period. No buts.

2) Planning: The WP had very clear objectives of what they wanted to achieve in this election, and put all they've got into driving home those objectives. Same for drawing and art.

3) Patience: The WP's leaders slowly bide their time and build up their strength. They didn't rush or make haste. Similarly, I should also slow down in drawing and study the subject carefully. Less haste, more speed! Slow IS fast.

4) Branding and reputation: Things which the WP possesses too. These 2 are more applicable to people who're working rather than studying. Who would want to buy insurance from someone who got involved in sex scandals + embezzlement cases? LOL

Talking about working, my ex-boss phoned yesterday and we had a chat. Those days!
    I'll be looking for a job 3 months before graduation next year. Not as an illustrator, but going right back to the admin / logistics industry. And still continue to build my skills every night until I can build up a decent portfolio. I guess that would be around age 35 - 40.

Anyway, went to a life drawing session last week. Kinda screwed up quite badly this time.

Before every life drawing session, I would be like:

After every life drawing session, I would be like:

Following 6 pages of drawings from that life drawing session. 2-min gestures (I think some are 1-mins). Longer poses are all 40 mins:

Note to self: Head too small.

Note to self: Unforgivable big mistake! Model was only 5.5 heads tall but I drew her as approx 7 heads! I should be burned in Hell for this! The drawing was full A3-size, the biggest I've ever attempted, and it was difficult to judge the proportions without an easel and standing back to check. But that said....it's still all my folly. I'll keep future drawings to full A4 size at most. But it was fun to draw at full A3, though. A2 would be more thrilling still, but....it's very scary:

From below drawing onwards, I've started to try constructing heads from back 3/4 view:

In below face sketches, I tried to combine Loomis' head construction method with direct drawing, but it ended up in total disaster. I've concluded that head construction is best used when you don't need to achieve a likeness; head construction is also best when one is drawing heads from imagination. To achieve a likeness (portraiture), direct drawing from observation is still best. Trying to construct a head to match the model's likeness is insane. Experts can do it, but I haven't reached that holy stage yet:

Pen exercises in line control:

Attempt in tone using pen ended up in tragedy. I'll stay away from this until I've gotten better at doing tone with the pen.

Had a big urge to draw girls in elegant gowns and dresses recently, as well as ballet dancers. They're so graceful! No wonder Edgar Degas was so fascinated by ballet dancers:

That's all for this week. Still waiting for my Lamy Safari to arrive. No, it's not a car even though it sounds like one. It's a fine writing pen which I hope can solve my current cheap ballpoint pen problems. The current ones I'm using tend to leak after 3 days of using (ink becomes watery and free-flows).
    They keep thinking they're fountain pens when in fact, they're just ballpoint pens. Stupid pens.

Just purchased a mechanical pencil today as well, which I hope to use in next week's life drawing session. The mech-pencil produces a light, crisp and consistent line like the pen, but has the benefit of being erasable. Still no guts nor confidence to do a 40-min figure drawing from life in pen. Maybe next week I'll try.

Resolution for the next 3 weeks: Continue with GesTruction and try to further improve proportions and proficiency. Continue to figure out how to draw heads in rotated down-shot and up-shot Back-views of the head. If there's time after that, I'll go on to study the carving-out of the eye sockets and cheeks area from the head structure, as well as nose construction. Lots of things to do.

Next update: 7 June 2011 (yes, 3 weeks instead of the usual 2-week update interval)

As usual, any negative feedback or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Oh yeah, and Lee Kuan Yew has finally resigned as Minister Mentor. Good for him!
    Xeon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Impressive studies man!!those are really great stuffs man!just keep up the good work you are really doing good!!Good luck for the next update i will watch that=)

My sketchbook.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...=203100&page=7

Awesome artist and friends

Nkristian

5. The Following User Says Thank You to strangedawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't be afraid of mistakes as they help us to learn. Happy to see your dedication. Keep posting!

My Sketchbook

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -- Confucius

7. The Following User Says Thank You to purplegoat For This Useful Post:

p sage is offline in pursuit of hot lines Level 14 Gladiator: Dimacheri
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,468 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    There's a huge update. Sweet!

The two ballerinas really caught me off guard; I think you're doing really well finding the movement and flow in them. See if you can't do more of those.

Now that you're working those Loomis heads, why not try "sculpting" them further? I notice when you draw heads from imagination, you're back to the flat, stick-on features. Try not to think of the face that way. The entire face has peaks and valleys; it's very sculpted... so you have to think about cutting away planes, and blocks, and wedges (like for the eye sockets), and adding pieces (like the pyramid-shaped nose and the chin).

And drawing the live nude isn't for sissies You're doing well going there and trying it out. It's really satisfying when you pull off a good live nude drawing; but there's so much you have to have command of. Make sure there's always good light--insist on it. Measure always... don't measure on an angle, always measure only horizontal and vertical distances. Use angles, but only to begin and end lines... never to measure. Use straight lines to block in, once you've found a line of action (or Vilppu's 'gesture').

Great batch of work. Keep it going

Thinking connects desire with creation.
    How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

9. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, you must have some serious patience with all the thumbnails. They look amazing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Conniekat8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    whoa, what book are you working with? That is some massive progress in 16 pages, I'd say your sketchbook is really paying off. Inspirational.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Junpei For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really nice. you've improved heaps since you have started! Keep it up!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Wow, thanks a lot for the replies and encouragement, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by p sage View Post
    Now that you're working those Loomis heads, why not try "sculpting" them further? I notice when you draw heads from imagination, you're back to the flat, stick-on features.
    Hi Sage, I haven't gotten to the sculpting of the browridges and cheekbones yet, so all I'm doing now is drawing the ball with the 3 lines and extending the jaw downwards. The features are just roughly "stuck on".
    Trying to get more comfortable with the ball construction first before moving into "sculpting" further. Maybe mid-next month.

It's really satisfying when you pull off a good live nude drawing; but there's so much you have to have command of.
    LOL, as far as I can remember, there was only like 1 time where I actually felt satisfied with my drawings. All the rest of the sessions I've attended, I always ended up wanting to beat someone to vent my frustration!

Measure always... don't measure on an angle, always measure only horizontal and vertical distances. Use angles, but only to begin and end lines... never to measure. Use straight lines to block in, once you've found a line of action (or Vilppu's 'gesture').
    Actually, I admit I do use diagonals to measure when drawing from life, by aligning the pencil with the model's angle and then slowly placing the pencil on the paper and draw that angle. It's not optimal, but sometimes, when you're short of time, it's probably faster. Will try your suggestion next week in the figure drawing session.

Btw, what happened to your SB? It's not in your signature anymore! You're still updating it, right? I wanna see it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Junpei View Post
    whoa, what book are you working with? That is some massive progress in 16 pages, I'd say your sketchbook is really paying off. Inspirational.
    Thanks! There's currently 4 books I'm using now.

1st book is Figure drawing : Design & Invention by Michael Hampton. Helps me to understand Vilppu's more arcane teachings a lot better.
    2nd and 3rd book are titled "Hard work" and "Determination" respectively, author unknown.
    4th book is titled "ConceptArt.org".

Good day!
    Xeon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, what an impressive update. the progress you have made is remarkable. your work ethic is really paying off my friend. and to think, i knew you before you were famous! lol.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaN00b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    its looking good. I can't say anymore than keep going because you are already drawing some great perspectivies and figures. weldone!

Here is my Sketchbook. Please have a look if you have time. Thanks.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=119105

20. The Following User Says Thank You to UCT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You can tell your study in gesture has really paid off in your drawings, great improvement, keep it up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ArcZephyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really nice stuff! I love that you do so much in ballpoint. And keep up those studies, you are definitely improving at awesome speeds!

My sketchbook

DA

"This is a paint and pixel-splattered furnace that forges the swords of artistic mastery. This is a place where swarthy and belligerent dwarves drink turpentine mead, berate their apprentices and slap the trade into their skulls. It's where the anvils are made of graphite, the hammers are as true as rectangular marquee selections and the fires burn with the light of a thousand lensflares." --Jason Rainville

24. The Following User Says Thank You to wooden mango For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon_OND View Post
    Actually, I admit I do use diagonals to measure when drawing from life, by aligning the pencil with the model's angle and then slowly placing the pencil on the paper and draw that angle. It's not optimal, but sometimes, when you're short of time, it's probably faster. Will try your suggestion next week in the figure drawing session.
    The problem with measuring angled lines is that if you're off even a little bit on the angle, one end of the line can be way off. If you restrict measurements to horizontals and verticals, it becomes much easier and simpler. Square grids are much easier to handle than angular grids with diagonal lines.

How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

26. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 879 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    It's good to see that your putting some serious time into your sketching, all that hard work will payoff soon.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mike butkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Thanks for the replies, guys! It's fast....3 weeks is up!

Saw my teacher using charcoal to render a figure last week. This is the 1st time I see a well-done charcoal drawing in person (photos on the web don't count). The blacks produced by the charcoal is so rich and dramatic that I was totally bowled over, so I got myself some charcoal pencils for a start.

First and second pencil: Light and Dark charcoal pencil
    Third pencil: Charcoal lead enclosed in lead holder. Since the Dark charcoal pencil keeps breaking every time I try to sharpen it, I got a charcoal lead instead.
    I'll try rendering the figure with charcoal in my next life drawing session, which is some time this week.

1st pen: Lamy Safari Fountain. This no-frills fountain pen glides very fast on the paper like the way ice cubes slide across a sheet of ice. Wonderful for gesture drawing. The pen lives up to its hype at Amazon.com.
    The pen hasn't leaked yet and shows no sign of leaking in the distant future, unlike those stupid ballpoints that leak after 3 days of usage. It's been said that Lamy's fountain pens beats other brands like Waterman and even Namiki.
    My only gripe is that the ink is pretty light, so I'll buy other brands of ink next time.

2nd pen: Lamy Safari Ballpoint. Waste of money and piece of utter trash. Despite the price, it's exactly the same as a S$0.45 cheap pen at my neighborhood shop. And yes, it chokes and leaks after 4 days of using. Baka Yarou!

Drawings for the past 3 weeks. Below 6 pieces of gestures and 40-min poses were from life drawing sessions done in the past 2 weeks. For the 40-min poses, I've skipped the entire construction process (cylinders, boxes) and condense it into the gesture itself, then modifying the outside of the gesture to match the muscle contours of the model. This modified process cuts about 10 - 15 mins of time with additional 10+ mins for shading in tone. Mr. Hampton, on the other hand, can start doing tone after 10 mins! He's crazy.

Was totally caught off-guard when I realized we had to draw a large model the other day. Panicked quite a bit:

Had a strong urge to do some long still-life study. Finally plucked up courage to fully-render the bench clamp:

Backrest of chair was made crooked deliberately before I drew it:

Loose sketch based on photo reference of the Giraffatitan (also known as Brachiosaurus) skeleton in the Humboldt Museum in Berlin. Been wanting to visit this thing since I was a kid, and I intend to visit it some day before I'm old:

Went to pull out my molar the other day. Dentist room was scary as crap:

Poses based on Titian's "Pastoral Concert":

Pose based on Titian's "Venus of Urbino":

Poses based on Tintoretto's "Women making music":

More in-depth study of the rib cage. I've tried to use "action words" to help me remember the curves of the cartilages. 1st cartilage: Steep. 2nd and 3rd one: Almost straight. 4th and 5th one: Sags. 6th and 7th: Drops. 8th - 10th : Drops more etc.

Resolution for next 3 weeks:
    i) Continue with usual gesture / construction.
    ii) Start carving out the area for the eye sockets and other simpler areas of the head. If there's time, I might go on to study construction of the nose.
    iii) Study the rib cage construction in depth and move on to clavicle, scapula, humerus etc... I believe these in-depth bone studies will pay off when it's time to wrap the muscles around the bones, which will happen only sometime next year, earliest.
    iv) SUMMON COURAGE, GET OUT AND DRAW TREES. Haven't been drawing those guys for ages.

Next update: 27 June 2011 (time flies so fast...it's scary)

As usual, all negative feedback is strongly encouraged!

Good day,
    Xeon

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Xeon,

Those Vilppu manikins are really getting a clean and fluid look to them.

(I Like "Waiting For the Bus.")

Man, I really have been away too long-- missed a big Xeon update!

[And, another update before I could hit "post!" Like the continuous progress on the bench clamp.]

Last edited by Kamber Parrk; June 6th, 2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Too slow. . .

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey hows it going.
    U work like a machine, your doing so well, sorry for not posting sooner ive seen your sketchbook quite often and haven't left a reply (i think)
    YOur figures are looking really damn good, and this is reallllll good!!@@
    http://www.oneniceday.com/Artwork/1458.jpg

i admire your determination!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to tronrobot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Those figures are looking great! Keep at it

35. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, very nice studies, this is very inspiring. One can really see your progrss, thanks for posting and keep going.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to forestdino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your Rib Cage looks weird, it's more of an arrow head then it is a rib cage
    Name:  250px-Gray112.png
Views: 733
Size:  130.0 KB

The Penvirates:: Xeon_OND :: PermaN00b:: Kamber Parrk :: Cygear ::Diarum

"Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning." -Bruce Lee

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Diarum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I admire your tenacity in fundamentals practice. And there's a marked improvement between where you were on day 1 of this SB and now. Try not to get too comfortable doing one type of exercise though (I see a LOT of gesture sketches). Maybe stretch yourself and shake it up a bit.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Dubu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    More good work dude. Still some measurement/proportion issues. I agree with the guy that says shake yourself up a bit and challenge yourself. And do some drawings for fun... stuff you don't even want to show us. It will loosen you up and keep you happy

How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

43. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by p sage View Post
    More good work dude. Still some measurement/proportion issues. I agree with the guy that says shake yourself up a bit and challenge yourself.
    Thanks for dropping by again, Sage! If you could, could you say, pick out a couple of those drawings that has measurements / proportion issues? LOL, my problem is that I really can't see where my own mistakes are unless they're really really way out of whack. Thanks Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    Hey Xeon, Man, I really have been away too long-- missed a big Xeon update!
    And I hope to see your SB updated every day, like in the past!
    Hope your telecomm job will get slacker and slacker soon so that you've more time to draw.

@Diarum: Thanks for pointing that out, dude! Never noticed it. Also, since you've drop by here, I can't resist shouting my pet peeve at you again : "Have you been slacking off again, son?!" LOL

Good day!
    Xeon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon_OND View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Thanks for dropping by again, Sage! If you could, could you say, pick out a couple of those drawings that has measurements / proportion issues? LOL, my problem is that I really can't see where my own mistakes are unless they're really really way out of whack. Thanks Sir!
    No problem!

Overall, it seems the legs and torsos get a bit long... the legs in the mannequin style drawings, the torsos in the gesture drawings.

Nothing major... you'll work these things out more with foreshortening. Something that helps that are exercises with 3D shapes (orthographic projections). I do spheres, bottles, etc... boxes, any shape you can build.... you'll have to not only be able to turn them individually, but make them look right together.

It's a hard problem, but I have no doubt you'll fly past it with your determination.

How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

46. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile

Nothing much to say for this post. Life is good as usual.

Below drawings were done about 3 weeks ago. 40 min poses. Didn't have time to render the whole thing this time round.

First life drawing done in pen:

The metallic nature of the spoon proved a big challenge to render in pen. Will try it again some time soon:

Below drawings made me realized that hatching is in many cases, more aesthetically pleasing than cross hatching because it makes the result looks fast. Cross hatching takes away the "speed" effect as the strokes crosses out each other, killing the sense of direction:

The usual suspects. I've started carving in the eye sockets, as well as adding the nose structure on top. Didn't quite understand the construction of the nose at first, as can be seen in below drawings of distorted nose construction (which lines go where? What connects to what? What angle does it go down?) But after a few days, the understanding started to seep in.

Going back to perspective studies recently: grid construction, true cubes in 1 and 2 point perspective, drawing to scale, true cubes in 30-60 degree and 45-45 degree views, dividing blocks equally, very simple projection from basic 2D plans etc:

From below drawing onwards, I've attempted to introduce and wrap the Sternocleidomastoid muscle around the neck in red ink. The current goal is to be familiar with the origin and end points of the major surface muscles, then in future, I'll come back a second time and study more in-depth about the muscles etc.

Sad to say, but anatomy (muscles in particular), is seriously my biggest Achilles' heel ever. Every time after drawing the gestruction, everything seems sweet and good. The flowers beam at me and the sky hugs me warmly. I could see angels dancing on the clouds.

Then all of a sudden, the time comes to drawing the muscles and I'm totally stuck like a pathetic sod who's lost in the woods crying for mummy, and have to rely on crappy contour drawing to draw them in. I'm sick of this complete lack of anatomical knowledge. Visiting the Sternocleidomastoid and giving it sweets is a tiny but crucial step in the journey:

Last week, those in our class who intend to major in concept art next semester had to go through a 11+ hour "unofficial" test, where we are supposed to design a character within 11 hours, based on a list of stereotypical archetypes. My chosen theme was "The Butcher". Spent nearly 6 hours painting the crap and didn't have enough time to take the in-depth prop studies to a more finished state. I must admit, though, that the story behind my character is rather lame!

Character design sucks, but it is far better than having to operate some 3D modeling software.

The muscles of the arms and legs (especially), were drawn and painted based on "gut feeling" since I know nuts about anatomy. When one has no knowledge of things, one can only guess at it. Guessing at drawing is bad, but it won't be like this forever.

The days ahead: School starts next week, and it will be a busy semester. There's only 10+ months left before graduation, so I guess I must make the best use of time. In future updates, I'll scan less drawings so as not to waste precious time.
    Will TRY my best to get off my butt to draw trees outdoor. Have been procrastinating this for months and ended up telling myself "The weather is too hot! I will get heat stroke, faint and have skin cancer!" as an excuse.

Resolution for the next 3 weeks:
    i) Continue with the usual suspects.
    ii) Continue on to the more advanced perspective studies one bit at a time.
    iii) Start to sculpt the head construction further into the skull, starting with a more accurate shape for the eye sockets and adding the zygomatic bone.
    iv) Make an attempt to wrap the Pectoralis Major on top of the construction.

Next update: 18 July 2011

Again, all negative feedback and criticisms are greatly appreciated!

Till then!
    Xeon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well I can point out some things that are wrong/could us some fixing with your 11 hour painting.

1. The feet, they don't look like they are standing on anything. Floating in the air FTW
    2. HIS left arm does not match is right arm, ex. his right arm is far more interesting to look at, because it look boney and has over lapping feature. while the left one is boring.
    3. his knees don't match up, I think you could play on this because he is a 'zombie' of some sort, but you would have to add more information to tell the person who is looking at it why it is so much bigger. Like the right knee is rotting more then the left.
    4. His pose is non threatening he looks like he would be trying to get you to laught instead of run for your life, IDK if that is what you were going for or not.
    5. He looks like he is smiling (under the assumption he is suppose to be scary, not a good thing - Unless it's an evil laugh ^_^)
    6. What is he holding in this right hand? Looks like a really small baseball bat lol.

The weapon looks great, better pose would be awesome! Hope this helps...I should be posting a bunch of stuff in the next couple of days. Cheers

"Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning." -Bruce Lee

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Diarum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ....I would double post....

Last edited by Diarum; June 27th, 2011 at 01:38 PM.

51. The Following User Says Thank You to Diarum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lots and lots of hard work. Congrats, man. The meticulousness with which you're working is going to pay off.

For your character, take a look at the angle of the top of the head.... it's pointing downward and to our left, and also toward us.

The angle of the face is darn near vertical and perpendicular to our eye plane.

I think you'll want to re-draw the face, with the angle of it pointing down, slightly right, and slightly away ... foreshorten the chin, then jaw, then nose, then eyes. The forehead will be closest to us.

(wish I had time for a redline).

Good luck!

How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

53. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's what I was talking about
    Name:  help_xeon.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  121.0 KB

Couldn't draw this in Paint Shop Pro, so I had to print it out, draw, re-scan, and then trace over my lines with the pen tool.

(The way I've drawn the X-axis is a little off... it should line up between the points on the forehead/cheekbones, etc)

Last edited by p sage; June 27th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.
    How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

55. The Following User Says Thank You to p sage For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 10