Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks

Linguini likes hearts. ♥♥

I just found out how to make those adorable hearts on my laptop because it doesn't have a keypad; you press fn+alt+L. ♥ It's exciting.

So I've rarely been drawing which is a shame. Now that I really want to, I'm probably going to be bombarded by work. I hope I'll have enough free time to spare...or perhaps I'll just doodle in class.

These are from Grief's mail exchange proposal that's going on in the Lounge, from the beginning of this summer:

I rather like drawing people. I need to push myself out of my comfort zone, though, which is, er, uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Linguini; March 6th, 2010 at 05:02 AM.
    ♥♥ SKETCHBOOK ♥♥ BLOG ♥♥ PORTFOLIO ♥♥ dA GALLERY ♥♥

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life.
    - Albert Camus

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    (♥<-It works!) Yes, push good! Getting out of ones comfortzone is a good thing. (I need to take my own advice). What you got up here so far is awesome! Keep posting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazedQuetzal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Really nice stuff, so far. Seeing non-digital art every once in a while is a nice breath of fresh air, too. I'd be interested in seeing what you can do from imagination...
    Here is my sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=166026 Check it out, yah?

Also, twitter: www.twitter.com/tobuoi

"They don't know I burn...they don't know I burn. I'm waiting for my turn...just waiting for my turn. Time to make it burn...this is how I burn."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tobuoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    CrazedQuetzal ♥ Haha, yes, it does work...I've been looking for a way to do that on a laptop for forever. Thank you for your kind words! I'm definitely going to try to get out of my comfort zone...or even better, expand it.

Tobuoi Thank you so much, I really appreciate you dropping in! To be honest, I'm interested in what I can do from imagination too, but I think either I'm scared to draw something ugly or I'm not confident in my own ability, or probably a little of both. I'm trying, though.

So I've finally arrived in the city after a long, ten-hour drive. Tomorrow orientation starts and I'm very excited, but I guess I have a little trepidation as well. Anyways, college will give me prime opportunity to people-watch and people-draw. ;D

Here are some more postcards... I really like drawing small portraits and postcards are the perfect size.

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life.
    - Albert Camus

Thanks
    Woah! Your portraits are amazing! I'd like to see more full body portraits/drawings and some other stuff to throw in there with it . Really great stuff so far. Probably one of the more solid portraits sketchbooks I've seen on here. Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook btw .

P.S.Your stuff on DeviantArt is the shizz.
    Check out the sketchbook,you know you want to...it has airbrush and other cool stuff in it!
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=166335

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TayMC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    cool stuff. try out some smoother bristol paper if you can for the pencils. the texture is nice sometimes but i think you could benefit more in your portraits using a smoother paper.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samuel Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sweet stuff.

I feel like a dick for not having gotten any postcards out, yet. I've already received 2 (yours and one other). D=

I'm going to have them out soon. Fantastic work, again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jovian M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    TayMC Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I should definitely do some more full body stuff...I need to start doing anatomy studies again. Thanks again!

Samuel Gray I will definitely try that, thanks. The postcards I got from the office store is kind of like watercolor paper which is cool, but I've gotten smoother paper so I'll experiment with that. Thanks for dropping by!

Meissner Thank you so much! No worries about the postcards, everyone's been really busy. Take your time, and thanks for the nice words!

So I've officially moved into my dorm which is sweeeeeeet.

Here's another postcard for fun:

Last edited by Linguini; February 18th, 2010 at 11:57 PM.

- Albert Camus

Thanks
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
    Here's some more. Today was my first day of classes and it went pretty well.

From reference:

Last edited by Linguini; February 18th, 2010 at 11:58 PM.

- Albert Camus

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Linguini For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You have a great talent for capturing expressions. A lovely, cool sketchbook. Please make t-shirts?
    sketchbook

I want to be a writer when I grow up.

My first book is going on sale in 2011!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ataxas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ataxas, thank you so much for dropping by and saying such kind things. Like put my drawings on t-shirts? I have done a few t-shirt designs but not made any profit from them. I feel honored that you suggested it, I might look into it.
    Last edited by Linguini; February 19th, 2010 at 12:00 AM.

- Albert Camus

Thanks
    Hello everyone, be safe and don't get H1N1!

Here's a portrait of stoph from the "Draw from 'What Does Everyone Look Like?' Thread" in the Lounge.

Last edited by Linguini; October 14th, 2009 at 04:01 PM.

- Albert Camus

Thanks
    hey...nice stuff, crazy ideas, i like that!!!!.....ur pencil work is cool and portrait study is going well.....try some digital work as well its fun....keep posting

cheeers!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to maria riaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    maria riaz, thank you so much, you really cheered me up. I know I should try digital, for some reason I'm just a bit scared of it, ha ha. I'm thinking about taking a class on it. Many thanks for dropping by and making my day brighter.

So this isn't really an update, it's more of a pity party. My nose is sooooo stuffy, I can barely take it anymore. It's like, to breathe properly, I need to breathe through my mouth so I look really stupid with my mouth open all the time. My noooooooose. Arrrrghgjsdkfj;kljsadflkjsdf.

Damn flu. I need some hot chocolate.
    Last edited by Linguini; October 14th, 2009 at 04:08 PM.

- Albert Camus

Thanks
    Impressive stuff; if you want to diversify, try character design for a bit.
    The Louisianian Sketchbook You can Comment and Criticize if you want.
    My Newgrounds Profile Warning: Politically Incorrect thoughts, view at your own risk.
    My Facebook Site I stopped using it years ago.
    Louisianian artists thread If you're from or live in Louisiana, don't hesitate to post here.
    My Profile Nothing else needs to be said.
    Trillian: Zenithian Oh, and I am also a GNASH supporter/promoter.
    Nintendo Network ID: FightingSeraph

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FightingSeraph For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast