Art: Top 10 finalist in T-shirt contest
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Top 10 finalist in T-shirt contest

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Top 10 finalist in T-shirt contest

Hey guys (Moderator), I have a question, just joined this site and wanted to know if I am able to post a link here to my illustration which has just made the Top 4 cut in a $10K T-shirt contest! I read the forum rules and there was nothing which looked like it was prohibited!
    the more VOTES the more chances of me winning! so If you like it please VOTE for it here : http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/detail/5310
    Here is the finished artwork mocked up on a T-shirt
    [/IMG]

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gooble; September 3rd, 2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: updating after question
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice design!

And congratulations in making it to the top10 !!

Jer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GuillermoBarrancos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Contest results!

OK so I got 4th spot in the 10K T-shirt contest, close but no cigar or 10K!!, I'm still happy as all 3 runner ups get a small fee and will have their design/illustrations printed up on a volume of T-shirts and up in the store, also it was fantastic that I managed to gain the support from Ubisoft and Ifinaty Ward which is great to me being a FPS gamer and huge fan of COD, Rainbow 6 and Splinter cell to have such creative and fantastic names believing in the T-shirt Illustration I

submitted! anyway here is how the print turned out, the size and color is a little different from my mock ups but still an awesome print job on
    the tee!: http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/detail/5310

Just remember, strawberry popsicle in your mouth, strawberry flare in the sky.

Members who have read this thread: 2