Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Team CHOW II: Doomsday Dream Clan

Thanks
    One female (angel) healer to go coming right up

The right hand should hold a staff perhaps.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    aaand the evil version (not quite done yet, I'll add the wings and horns tommorow...)
    not sure what to do with the head yet
    Attachment 757811
    also, I turned fourteen a few days ago, would you mind changing the first post nick?

Thanks
    Swordhand, can you make those smaller res, also why are they in the same pose? I want to draw many different poses. Actually I don't necessarily even like this pose, not sure why the arm is where it is (blocks view of face/body).

I made a bit of a push last night on the evil elf, will be done soon.

Looking for something to get cracking on soon.

Thanks

Smile

Hello TEAM!

Sorry for the late suprise. These 2 days I've finished 2 characters - The Good Brawler and the Good Spellcaster. I haven't started painting none of the Spellcasters but tomorrow if we decide not to do the Angels at this moment I'll start painting Delamar. SO I am suprised, Mick I like you sketches very good proportions but there are still mystakes - which is normal. Learning is hard process but when you do it with love you are going to increase your level quickly - like you at the moment.
    Nick here are a few sketches for you to paint . I think you are not right - in this case, the pose of Mick's characters is not important. The idea about the suit is needed.
    I hope you'll like these. Sorry for the big resolution but in this way you can see all the details in characters. I didn't included The Good Elf in the posters and these drawings because he is not graphically up to the standart (but the painting is very nice). Nick I'll send you the high-resolution files on SKYPE.

So the question that I am asking is - are we going to make angels or not? And if we make it is better for Nick to start painting the Brawlers because it's going to take some time for the main sketches.

Take care friends! The finish is coming!!!

Team CHOW II: Doomsday Dream Clan

Thanks
    These are soo awesome! They really look like they are the same character as their evil version.

Thanks
    Mick thank you :p

As I see we will be able to finish these drawings.
    Mick now I am able to develop your idea about the angels! That was the thing that I needed for the second stage of work. Tomorrow I'll start painting Delamar.
    And aaaa Mick you can give some ideas about the briefings of both Spellcasters, Good Brawler and Evil Elf. I sent Nick some briefings (Good Elf, Bad Brawler) and I'll send them to you too. To give you an idea about for what I am heading for!

Thanks
    Cool. I am doing the briefs/ backgrounds right?
    Remember that the evil and good brawlers are supposed to be the same character, with different alignments. All the evil characters must have the same name as their good counterparts, unless otherwise explained in the background stories. I can certainly come up with some arcane reason for delamar to change his name when he turned evil, but we need the others to have the same name for both their evil and good versions.

We have nine days here to finish up, We should do the healers only if we have a wee bit of spare time, If you do a sketch of them george, I will be happy to paint them, because I have extra time now. That way it doesn't bog down nick anymore, and we don't even have to use them after. Nick is really the only one of us with tasks left right now, maybe me and george should help him with some painting? anyways

I quickly finished off the healer, so I can move into the briefs/ backgrounds, so here she is:
    Last edited by Swordhand; August 21st, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    OK lets forget about the female unless we have time. It will have to be a sausage fest because I see 3 character finished already. The brawler, the elf, and the spellcaster.

Clanlord, can you rework the good spellcaster. He does not look like a good version of the evil one. Much bulkier right now.

I'll start painting the brawlers tonight and this will be our entry.

Thanks
    Noo! please keep the good spellcaster, I think he makes a great counterpart. If you are going to rework any characters, it should be the good elf, I think. Do you need any help painting nick? I would like to paint a bit, if possible.

Thanks
    By all means go ahead and paint, I'd like to see what you can accomplish with the elf if that's what you want to work on. I personally really like the way it turned out this far.

Thanks

Fares

OK here is what I think is the finished version of Fares (dark elf).

Attachment 758663

Thanks

Wolfsbane

OK guys, I took a stab at reposing Wolfsbane our human brawler. We have to make more dynamic and accurate poses.

Attachment 758750

I'm not sure about any of the characters currently up for grabs other than the evil spellcaster who looks ready for paint.

Clanlord I also really don't like the shields or the weapons for the brawlers.

Thanks

Level 1 Angel and Devil

Well, since we were talking about the angel and devil female I decided to do something a bit different.

How about if you play as a baby when you're level 1?

Attachment 758829

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast