Follows
    Following
    CHOW 176 first draft.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Current Projects:
    3D CyberPunk Characters W.I.P

Bloghttp://z3nzy-fmp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by aesir
    I fully intend to become rich as fuck through art. How you ask? By being awesome.
    Awesome artists get rich. You guys just don't love art enough to get rich. Maybe if you cared about money more you might have more motivation to get awesome.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kk, first i have a drawing of an annoying sculpture thing i made. -_- Done with graphite sticks.

The rest what i've been doing on the bus to and from college. As we can all see it's not very much.
    I think my level is going down, i can't seem to get things the way i was 2 months ago.
    And i lost my current sketchbook

Current Projects:

I fully intend to become rich as fuck through art. How you ask? By being awesome.
    Awesome artists get rich. You guys just don't love art enough to get rich. Maybe if you cared about money more you might have more motivation to get awesome.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

CHOW

The first one ended looking like a Ghetto Hoodlum i've been told, and wasn't very festive, so i'm doing a new one.

Current Projects:

TASmith is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    your work's coming along pretty well and fast! You've got a good eye for proportion. My advice is try to start looking at the forms, not just the outlines, and use a softer touch when rendering.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    TASmith: Thanks for the advice, i'll make sure to remember your advice whenever i draw.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    More stuff from being on the bus. I keep falling asleep and the bus is always shaking.

Last one is a quick sketch of my friend playing Blazblue during his go in the rotation.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; October 22nd, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can see a great improvement in anatomy and shading throughout your sketchbook. Keep up the good work.

-Sacha Ravenda

Sketchbook

DeviantArt

Blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the words Sarc.
    Thought it would be nice to have a new avi pic for a while so i kinda coloured this thingy i did on the bus.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; October 24th, 2009 at 04:52 AM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Keep on goin!! I like the fan charcoal drawing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kk, two pieces done in photoshop from imagination. I've got far to go

I have a very big problem creating from imagination. It's like as soon as i try what i want doesn't come out. And i try to go with what's coming out but it gets so far and messed up from what i want.

These two escaped that, but maybe i need to draw from imagination more, even though i feel like i should constantly do studies. Although, maybe that kills the fun lol.

KK, first is a piece i'm going to call lovers, and it's not finished, cause i'm getting confused on how to do things. spend about 1.5 hrs on it.

Second is a glowing man, done in about 30mins. I think i draw/paint better when i stop thinking and just do.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; November 10th, 2009 at 05:19 PM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    kk, i'm all over the place with my drawings and stuff so i'm just going to upload the last two thing done. I'm not bothered to go through 2 weeks of stuff.

First one i did for class the night before, but i was soooo tired.
    Second i'm in the process of doing for the Daily Sketch Group, but i think i might just continue then not post it there.
    Parasitic Game something zombifies player (or something like that.)

Sooo much to learn lol. After seeing Miles_ in IFX i seem to have gotten a major boost, I've been getting a little complacent.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Traditional

Splitting my uploads into two different posts cause having tons on one bothers me.

So first is traditional, and second is digital.
    Started on my new sketchbook about a week ago and i'm now uploading my stuff. Would have a lot more but with assignments and other nonsense i don't draw in my sketchbook as much.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Digital

Digital stuff i've done over the past week or so.

Nothing special.
    Crappy half a guy from imagination that was more doodle, Daria, hands, a chick with a metal arm and leg that i got fed up with, and blah blah blah, but in no real order.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K, a random guy down some thing i did earlier today, and the Dailysketch Group thing, that i won't be posting there; in BnW and an attempt at colour.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whoa, I'm seeing some nice progress, for sure in your hands. They're looking great! Awesome work!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice sketches you've got. I'd say the linework could use work. Be more confident in your lines and don't be afraid to make mistakes. Working in pen might help with this since it forces you to second guess the lines you're putting down. You're really improving though, keep it up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K.
    So i've been slacking really badly and i'm in the process of fixing it.
    Getting my sketchbook images onto the PC is a long process and i'm just not really bothered. And i haven't been drawing nearly as much as i should be, it's pretty bad.

But anyway, here i am with 2 images i did today.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah.
    I've done some stuff but uploading it all will be long, so just what I did today and last night.

Done with this weird 'Papermate Tikky Graphic 0.7' pen I found in class. I like it although i have to angle the pen to ridiculous positions to get different marks.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; January 31st, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Remember to work general to specific.

Fix proportions and perspective issues before adding any details.

Don't rush it. Quality over quantity.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kek - Thanks for the advice.

I think i'll write down all the advice i've gotten so far and put it on my wall to try and fix my problems.

I haven't been drawing at all for the last couple months.
    All the focus on my course has been on conceptual art and the likes with almost a frowned upon attitude on representational art. I lost the love i had.

But we had to write our own assignments for own final projects and i've decided to do a comic book of an idea i've had for a while.

I'll start uploading work although it might have to be weekly because i'll have to use the college scanners.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K' these are some of the drawing from the comic book i'm making.
    The criteria wants us to draw from different places and do all sorts of crazy experimentation so if i upload something that looks like WTF that's why.

I'm having trouble putting the whole thing into digital for some reason.
    And i know the arm is messed up, but my teachers were rushing me and telling me to ink whatever was there right there.

On the comic book page what's happening is: Man A and man B have been flung back by a massive force. Man B slides back and spring toward to attack while man A is rolling from the force. Man A sees man B rushing in and using his hand to springing himself up from the roll he dodges the attack and will go on to counter attack. (although originally it was just going to be a big ol' punch in the face attempt on on B.)

I'm also trying to use curves on the panels with man A and straights for man B to reinforce their focus in the panel, (or something lol.)

Last edited by ZenzybaR; March 17th, 2010 at 07:57 PM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Spend all day doing this revision. I am so inefficient it's actually ridiculous but i did learn some things during the process that will help me.

I thought of changing Man A's right arm to be pointing towards the ground as it would help make sense out of the previous panels. But since this is more of a practice page that anything else, I don't have to worry about it too much. I'll upload whatever I do during college when i get back home.

LMAO i didn't realise how bad the hair was till i uploaded this. Wooooow. Well I'll have to work on that.

I'm also planning to start the project Line gave me almost 2 months ago. I know it's super late but better late than never i guess.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good start. Keep drawing and posting and you'll get where you want to be.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K, not as much as i would like to upload but i've done LOADS of pages of rough initial idea sketches which aren't worth uploading. But i've got a portrait i did of a girl in my class live. It's the first time i've drawn someone's face live to it was a little new.

And the comic pages are well, comic pages. It's mostly just to see how things would work with my final piece.

The last is my cubicle you could say. Before we started this project i would always be frustrated and instead of working i would just turn and start drawing random crap all over the wall. Then my teachers were like, instead of drawing on the wall, I should put paper on the wall and draw on that. It's pretty good for not getting distracted i found.
    My table in on the left and to the right is my neighbour who constantly uses my desk for things and sometimes leaves it messy. She's okay but stops me getting any work done.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; March 27th, 2010 at 07:13 AM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Spent about 45 mins going around in circles with this. I feel sad but it's totally unrelated to the pic.

The image is one i got from Flickr like 2 years ago. When i started thinking that i might like to draw people. I saw some photos and ended up looking at the models faces instead of drawing. It was the first time i appreciated photography. Before that i felt photographers were glorified snap booths.

I don't know the mumbo jumbo that goes with taking photos but i'm only looking and drawing for personal use so blegh.

I've noticed that if someone puts me in a bad mood or if i'm just annoyed thoroughly, i'm pretty much unable to create work. Or maybe it's a level thing.

Meh.

Last edited by ZenzybaR; March 28th, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
    Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Right now I have to make two portfolio's (will be increased to four) and i am doing a bunch of life drawing s to go into them as college helped me to produce NOTHING usable.

The first was a self portrait that kinda failed but it's better than the work i found from 1 year ago so I cam quite happy.
    The second is my left hand twice.

College, has made me shitter than when i went in. I had to relearn what i used to know with the portrait and the hands. Frikkin college.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kk, so I still on this comic book thing for my FMP and i'm having trouble with the colouring step.

I need to find an efficient and effective way to get all the pages and panels done. I'm hoping it won't be shit but since i'm shit i'm not expecting too much with the time frame.
    Andi know the chicks face is really messed up, i was rushing during the inking and messed up. Guess we all have to learn those mistakes at some point lol.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one of the pages that need to be coloured. I'm going to start on the other when i wake up.

Any advice on how to improve it would be greatly loved.

Current Projects:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yo Dawg, i herd you like cars, so i put a car in your car so you can drive when you drive.

Current Projects:

FourTonMantis is offline Without vision we will die Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?

It's..well, not quite over 9000. But, you've definitely made some improvement since you started this thing and have done some very solid studies. Do some more! Tackle that anatomy. Demolish it. Don't be afraid to try new things. Grind those studies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.