Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,174 Times in 754 Posts
    Thanks for explaining, Jason. Bummer to hear about all that, but good luck with the class. I can't scrounge up the money to do this one, but maybe another time.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I'd honestly be glad to pay the 90 bucks, even if only to view this live session. It's just a matter of timing. I wonder why THIS class couldn't be provided to view as a download at a later time? I understand that you must have your reasons, Jason, I am just curious.

Thanks
    Thank you for explaining Jason, unfortunately this mean I wont be able to get this (very important) knowledge. I do not have 95 bucks to spare. I know people scream at that with the notion: if you wish to improve you CAN spend the cash, but the reality is that 20, maybe even 50 bucks I could have spent, but 95 means my children do not have food...

So I am hoping that there will be an alternative along the road- alternatively that I will get lucky and be able to save up for a future class..

Thanks
    Thanked 11,345 Times in 2,869 Posts
    CA editors are already working hard on the next round of downloads including Andrew Jones Fine Art part two, Donato Giancola's, and another Zhanglu.

Right now CA does not have the editing bandwidth, and I do not have another week to re-record...it is either I do it streaming style or the other option is to not do it at all, given the circumstances...the latter would put it in the back of the download line that is already in production...which means another year out before it can be taught The goal is to take what I have and to add coro and all his considerable skills and knowledge to the mix. This will be a better course because of that.

I have taken the liberty of cleaning up this thread. Please, keep the discussion on the class. I am hopeful for the understanding. If you want to send me a PM on your questions, I will try to answer them.

Regarding the schedule..yes we are looking at that now...expect there will be great demos and lectures, live, every weekend for the next few months. We have much to do.

Best,

Jason

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh and if you cannot afford it now, it may run again toward the end of the year, but will be up for another month after the live stream, so I can answer questions.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hive_minD View Post
    Pitty im gone for the weekend. But I might just pay for the on demand, but will it have the entire class? Or will the beginning be missing like on the colourclass? (btw, that wasn't in a negative tone. Just wondering)

Btw, what is this 30days I'm hearing about. Does the on demand only last 30 days? SNAPP I better watch both the last classes once more to get it in reaaaaal good

Thanks for letting me know it was missing. Thanks to Davi for helping solve it.

Jason

Thanks
    Damn you guys. Why do you have to make such classes that are so hard to resist. I'm going to get bankrupt if I keep on doing this, but I can't help it! I'M IN!

Looking forward to hearing el coro and el presidente speak together. If it's better then the color theory (like you said) it's more then well worth the money and skipping a few hours of sleep.

Thanks
    good to know that it might run again. I'd hate to miss this as I'm not sure whether i have the money to spend right now.
    And I agree that it would be better if we get advance notice of the course that will be coming. Something like a schedule will be nice

Thanks
    Just wanted to throw in an opinion here. Drawing is a rather affordable thing to do if you compare it to being in a band, recording music, tuning cars, riding horses or traveling the world. I don't know how often i've heard people complain about the cost of a lifedrawing class. If you're serious about your art, put away extra money. I don't make much, but when i do, i make sure to keep an overhead to spend on art materials and courses. If you, like me, miss this opportunity, take it as a reminder of one of the most overlooked ways of improving your art ... being able to afford it.

Thanks
    schedule is coming...working on it with Melissa Lee and the crew. Some great ones are coming up over the next couple months. Expect to see at least one, if not two, courses per weekend for the rest of this month.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for explaining, and again sharing this knowledge. I will be attending, albeit I had to explain to my wife how important composition is. XD

Thanks
    Alright! I think I'm gonna do this one. Been on vacation the last couple of weekends, missed out on the first two. (Would really love to get a hold of that color theory class, though, I'm definitely in need of it)

Thanks for doing this Jason.

My Sketchbook :: Phantasmagoria
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Illustration Portfolio :: jasonsnair.carbonmade.com
    Design Portfolio :: jasonsnairdesign.carbonmade.com
    My Blog -- Feed Me Toast!

Thanks
    OK OK... despite my whining and complaining, I've managed to cut enough from my monthly budget to afford this, I think. I'm in. Damn you, Jason. Ramen and PB&J for the next month. woohoo!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 9