Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    At the edge of my seat waiting for this one. As long as I have money in the bank I will keep coming back!

Fantastic to have both of you this time. Gonna be one to remember.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    okay.. said i was going to do the other classes live and i didnt have the chance-but i am very sure this is a green light!! yeah!

Thanks
    I like the idea of having a download that I can rewatch at any time, but I'll give the live class a spin this Sunday

edit: could anyone remind me where the live stream test link was?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Blake View Post
    Oh nooo. Your Sunday is our Monday any chance of bumping it back bit for the southern hemisphere?
    I actually can make this class due to this. not saying everyone would feel this way but im enjoying that the change allows for me to participate.
    The class time table for where i am is 2am to 6am Monday 10th of August 2009-dont have a problem there either really.

looking forward to discovering and learning.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,174 Times in 754 Posts

Thanks
    Does the code you get work on more than one computer? Just because I tend to live in two different places, with two different connections and different computers avaliable to use them. I'm really not sure about the wi-fi connection which would be Sunday night (as it's 6PM-11PM here), and I would like to be able to check stuff on the wired in broadband later in the week.

Thanks

Question Saturday or Sunday?

I'm confused. The Facebook message I got says Saturday, but the post for this thread says Sunday...I don't want to miss it, so could you clarify Jason?

Thanks ^_^

The Only Way Out, Is Through.

Sketchbook Journeys

Thanks
    Something that Liffey mentioned that I agree would be helpful - if we could get the topics of a few classes in advance. Having just paid my tax bill, I'm kinda broke this month, and it'd be good to be able to pick which seminars were of the most value to me, as I'm pretty sure I can't afford them all.

I know Jason and co are just in the early stages of figuring this out though, so I appreciate this might not be possible yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 586 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_diecast View Post
    Something that Liffey mentioned that I agree would be helpful - if we could get the topics of a few classes in advance. Having just paid my tax bill, I'm kinda broke this month, and it'd be good to be able to pick which seminars were of the most value to me, as I'm pretty sure I can't afford them all.

I know Jason and co are just in the early stages of figuring this out though, so I appreciate this might not be possible yet.
    Definitely agree... A week's notice isn't enough for some of us to pull together $100 by a long shot.

Thanks
    Really pooped about this, the live class won't be doable for me and I was checking back everyday for news on this download

Thanks
    I was hoping for a download too. Have been refreshing the download section a lot and when it disappeared from there I was really bummed. Don't mind streaming really but it is the time that might be difficult

Will it be possible to pay to stream in all it's entirety at a later date?

Thanks
    Download please :(
    There's no way I'll be able to watch it streaming, we're 12 hours ahead of the States because of timezone, pretty much the same for most of Europe.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,346 Times in 2,870 Posts
    The reality is my comp download vid files were corrupted and we have been unable to get it to render out due to problems caused by both a bug with mac/adobe and a full operating system failure that we first thought was a hardware failure. I have spent four weeks on that video, days, nights, weekends. The only way for me to do it again at this point is to completely start from scratch. I wanted that vid out weeks ago...but I am stuck here...we have tried rendering in small bits, we have tried reediting and rendering...both the source files and the project were damaged and so the option for me at this point is to teach it live...and to do so in a way that is better than what I had to offer with the download.

My way of helping make up for that was adding coro to the mix so we can include another extremely experienced viewpoint and provide even more information than I would have been able to on my own. The both of us doing this together is valuable and offers improvement to the program.

As said, if I had my way it would have already been out. I would not have said it was out unless I believed it was going to work out. I announced when we started rendering the final, as always, and then got hit with the problems and that in turn led to thinking it was solved and then more software/hardware/file issues. It is a loss to me, in time, in effort, and financially. I would have had another download out which would help this community and now I do not. I had to pay to get it made too. It is a loss. The best I can do is to make up for it with a better program than I had before...and this class is going to be exactly that.

Jason

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 9