The Art of Composition by El Coro and Jason Manley Closed

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,552 Posts

The Art of Composition by El Coro and Jason Manley Closed

Coro and I are going to do something special for you all this coming Sunday as he and I join up to cover the single most important aspect of image creation. We will be covering composition for Illustration, Narrative, Fine Art, Storyboarding, Marketing Art and more...

Topics to be covered:

The Principles of Design.
    The Illusion of Space and Improved Image Depth.
    Composition for Visual Storytelling
    Linear Design and Visual Flow
    Tonal Pattern and
    Abstraction
    Mood and Feeling
    A Crash Course in Composition History

We will be covering many aspects of improved image creation which can be utilized regardless of style or industry to better your skills. This is very very practical stuff and you will leave the class with theories and ideas which will immediately improve your work and your awareness of how you create pictures with purpose.

When: This Sunday! 1-5pm CDT
    Where: Right here on ConceptArt.Org (forum coming!)
    Why: Because you want to improve your ability to create believable and deep images containing emotional depth, mood, and content. And because we want to help support CA and it's new technology goals (in progress!!)
    How much? 95 USD. http://www.conceptartstore.com/artofco.html

More info to come!!! I gave a teaser when we did the color theory class and it covered only the most basic part...we are going to cover the entire spectrum of composition, value storytelling, and share ideas which help you have greater emotional impact in your works.

Join us for art, and in depth conversation on Composition. I consider this to be my best class and having Coro there with me, will make it an experience worth hearing and seeing. I have four hours of material prepared and we will be answering all your questions...at least as many as we possibly can!!

Hope you all will enjoy the class. I had planned on running it as a download but it is a topic that I have realized is much better served when I can answer technical questions and share the info with you all. Coro and I have been studying composition since the mid 90's and there is a TON of info which will be given to you.

Can't wait to see you all. Really. The questions so far have really pushed me to better communicate these ideas which have been refined down to the very core of what it takes to be successful in image making. Coro's knowledge of image creation and process is top notch.

As usual, with these courses, CA's proceeds are going to the suport the continued building of all the new technology for you all to enjoy. Thank you so much for the support...We will do all we can to help around

Really. thank you. Just got working with Jackie Oh and Randis on some new layouts for the site and the features list is thick and really the whole thing is beginning to lo looking thick. Going to keep at it til it is all done!!

Jason

Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by Jason Manley; August 7th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
    LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 30% off!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Members who have read this thread: 25