The Art of Composition by El Coro and Jason Manley Closed - Page 9

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

it was incredibly fun, and insanely insightful. can't wait for future courses

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by zenichi View Post
    is the on demand video up? cos... i dose off in the last hour or so
    Yes the on demand videos are up, but it seems that bits and pieces of the lecture may be missing

Edit: well now I can't seem to connect to the channel. Maybe they're fixing it

Last edited by mc2mc2; August 10th, 2009 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for your patience...meeting with livestream today. If they do not get this solved I am switching services. Have had enough of the buggy bugs. Soon...will update as soon as meeting is done with what the solutions are.

Jason

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil Fetus View Post
    First a big thank you to what was a legendary show of devotion and Teaching.
    may i ask why the class was delayed and how you recyified that so many users had not yet recieved their entry password yet?

O h man this info is just burned into my brain.

Thanks Again!

We are still learning the new tools and I thought we had it all right and class time came and I didn't. Zack thankfully got it all working for us. Thanks Zack! To rectify coro and I did about two hours extra of lecture and presentation. It was only supposed to be four hours and ended up closer to six I think.

Calling livestream now...will let u guys know how that works out.

Jason

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    awesome class, can wait to review all the material again, hope everything works out with livestream so that we can see the full lecture on demand

no worries on the initial bugges before the class got started, ive had lecturers in uni who were more inept at plugging in an overhead projector, the fact that i can sit in sweden and take part in a class like this still blows my mind, even when i have to wait a bit longer than advertised

Besides, coro drew a monkey, all is forgiven.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my favorite painting...

(well close enough)

The Art of Composition by El Coro and <a href=Jason Manley Closed" title="The Art of Composition by El Coro and Jason Manley Closed" />

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hello, it was mentioned that there would be image downloads for this and the colour theory lecture. did I miss them or are they just not up yet?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jason any news from your meeting?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I need another 24 hours. They are looking into the issue. This is the first reported error of this so I will stay on them to get it solved asap aka right away aka like yesterday!

j

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    QUESTION: Are the forums still accessible after the 30 days? Is it just the video stream that stops?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Video stream will stop. I will keep the forums open for those who participated.

Colour Theory and Composition are el fixored. Good to go!!!!

The Biz presentation I did should be resolved shortly. The meeting with livestream went well...the delays from the previous classes are now solved...and I need to simply fix the audio file for the Biz course and we are good to go. I must rest first. Brains...must rest brains!

Thanks for the patience and support everyone!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi!
    I don´t really understand how the player works. I want to look at the composition class again but when I go into the appropriate thread with the video, there is no way to jump around. There seems to be random clips at the bar to the right, from the comp. class.

I just want to be able to start it from the beginning and then be able to jump around to the parts I want to see.

Thanks!

SSG: Knarf - BRINKMAN! - crabbyclem - eminkey2003 - Mumph

"Failure is an option, fear is not."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Dumb question

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am new to the whole streaming classes stuff.

Is the class available for purchase and download after the fact if we werent able to make the live version?

I love this site, btw. Wicked inspiring!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jason i don't understand you wrote that is all fixed (for the last class)but still there are vid's missing can you verify please. I only see 4 hrs worth when i think there were 6 or more hrs of the total class. There are many vids that are like 4 minutes long with no sound , it will be help full if this is more organized. Again just trying to understand so i can watch this wonderfull class in order , please someone clarify this with me, thank you Jason.
    Nick

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadex View Post
    Jason i don't understand you wrote that is all fixed (for the last class)but still there are vid's missing can you verify please. I only see 4 hrs worth when i think there were 6 or more hrs of the total class. There are many vids that are like 4 minutes long with no sound , it will be help full if this is more organized. Again just trying to understand so i can watch this wonderfull class in order , please someone clarify this with me, thank you Jason.
    Nick
    I cannot follow the live session due to the lag problems and now in the on demand version there are many segments shorter than a minute and only 4 segments of 1 hour each plus or less for a total of 4 hours when I see people telle that the session has benn of 6 hours.
    The segment of the 4pm is one hour long and the segment after has 7pm so it seems there are some missing parts in between.... it's very confusing. Any chance to have only the significant segments on and with a number in the names so we can follow the order correctly?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    I'm kinda new at this whole Streaming class and OnDemand feature. I was really interested in attending the class this past Sunday but due to Internet problems was unable to. When I go to the link to purchase the class, the one that was provided at the beginning of this thread, I cannot find any way to purchase the on demand. Why is this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? I'm really looking forward to be able to watch. Thank you...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadex View Post
    Nick

Solved. Davi went in and set it up. He is double checking now. This isn't as easy as it should be...but we are getting it!! Thanks for your patience. Once I am sure it is all up we will start the 30 days over for everyone...I am so glad to be close to having all this figured out. Next classes should run smooth as butter. Stoked about that!

Jason

Last edited by Jason Manley; August 13th, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by cAstAwAyLOVER View Post
    Hi,
    I'm kinda new at this whole Streaming class and OnDemand feature. I was really interested in attending the class this past Sunday but due to Internet problems was unable to. When I go to the link to purchase the class, the one that was provided at the beginning of this thread, I cannot find any way to purchase the on demand. Why is this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? I'm really looking forward to be able to watch. Thank you...
    Awesome. Thank you!

Click http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

The presentations are available in the SHOP button atop the site or by clicking that link i just made in this post.

J

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    Awesome. Thank you!

Click http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

The presentations are available in the SHOP button atop the site or by clicking that link i just made in this post.

J
    I followed the link and once I reached the class and its description it says the price and thats about it. The other listed like the Color Theory one once I click on them there is a button with "Add to Cart", on the Composition one there is no such thing. hmm..no idea why. I also tried by going through the Shop link at the top of the forums and the same thing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    Solved. Davi went in and set it up. He is double checking now. This isn't as easy as it should be...but we are getting it!! Thanks for your patience. Once I am sure it is all up we will start the 30 days over for everyone...I am so glad to be close to having all this figured out. Next classes should run smooth as butter. Stoked about that!

Jason
    Another problem to be solved is at the end of the segment which starts at 7:12PM
    Coro is commenting on a MR.Blond image and his sentence is cutted because the file ends at 57min.18sec. The file after this one doesn't begin with the end of the Coro's sentence so there is something missing in between. Can you please check this? Thank you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    TheKing78: At one point towards the end I think, Coro was cut off because Jason took over, I don´t really remember if it was at the Mr.Blonde image but that may be it.

SSG: Knarf - BRINKMAN! - crabbyclem - eminkey2003 - Mumph

"Failure is an option, fear is not."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is all fixored and back available.

Thanks everyone!!!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What a great class. Thanks Jason and Coro, you guys rock!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    At one point in the class Jason, you said that the images used will be put up in the forums for others to view and make use of, has this fallen by the wayside?
    thanks again.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its a real shame about the 30day cut off. I've not got that kind of money at the moment so I kind of feel like I'm missing a unique opportunity. Is there no way you can do a deal with cmiVFX or someone to have them on line permanently?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The color theory class was awesome, even tough I got into it last minute.
    Will the composition class have a re-run some time next year?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    When was this taken off ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 722 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I don't remember where, but I'm pretty sure Jason said the forums for old streams would stay up. Evidently not, and I didn't save the notes. Would anyone be wiling to pm me copies of the Notes Pool thread for the Color and Comp classes? And don't worry, I did actually pay for the classes and attend (actually I started the notes thread in the color class). Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'd be REALLY APPRECIATED if this class would re-run again kinda soon. Any info on when would it be up again? Jason, Scooter? Anyone from MB that has this kind of info?

Pretty please ?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Members who have read this thread: 15