Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Composition by El Coro and Jason Manley Closed

Thanks
    I swear I'm never going to catch any of these classes.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvanzant View Post
    Just got my ticket to the rodeo! I haven't missed one yet and I don't plan on it. Thank god for the GI Bill. Jason are you guys planning on doing technical skill lectures? I would really like to see one on perspective.
    You should check out the Carl Dobsky downloads.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Barker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    Go to livestream.com and click around on the videos...if you click the ones that stream about livestreams service those are in HD and will show u what to expect. I run a bit smaller than HD to help be sure we keep it running smoothly but that should show u.

j
    Do you mean the ones that are in this link? http://www.livestream.com/procaster/video

I'm living in Japan, but I'm in vacations so no problem waking up at 2AM, just worried about the smoothness of streaming...

There isn't a possibility of upload a small test video from CA so everyone can test the connection?

PS: Sorry for the bad english, still learning

Thanks

Unhappy noooo

This is depressing. I have that day off but my paycheck is going to: Rent, Car insurance, Cell phone, phone/internet/tv, PUD, gas to get to work, and food. so Ill have like $20 left over. :/

so now I cant do this. Do you guys make this available to purchase the video in the future. If not I just might cry.

Thanks
    will it be too late to pay for this tomorrow? I'll be out most of sunday, but I might be home about an hour before it starts and if I am I would love to sign up for this.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,354 Times in 2,877 Posts
    nope...u can still cover tuition all the way until class time...and after actually as the video will be up for 30 days.

Thanks
    The Live classes will not be sold as downloads. They are raw and unedited and the straight dope. I prefer to not risk them to the main stream torrents I am neck deep in the new technology upgrades and the online school, so I can't take the time right now even though I want to. The school schedule is more important than my download.

Regarding the not having the money...95 bucks? If you want it you will get it. It pissed me off to no end to be told that if I couldnt afford art school I didn't deserve it. I felt like art had been hijacked by the rich. That education cost me over 100k usd. 95 bucks I could do. 100k I couldn't. If you really want it you will find a way. Your path will be far easier than mine...that much I can guarantee. The next-gen atelier already proves that..as do the other things we have here for teaching and helping.

The reason these downloads and classes are cheap is because we did not think anyone should have to spend 100k to learn art....(ca's prices for educational content are still of the cheapest out there and most of what we can offer can't be found elsewhere as it is here). We will not be giving up on the downloads. We purposely priced these downloads cheap. The live classes are no different in that motivation.

So I hope you can make it.

I think that

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    These lessons are a great idea.

I'd prefer to watch this live, and I am ready to pay right now, espacially this on on composition, it's the thing I have the most interest in right now, the only problem is that the time it's on I have to catch some Z's because 3 hours later it's work time for us here. Wouldn't a Saturday to Sunday thing be more convenient for most people?

In any case, damn mondays, I really wanted to attend this particular lecture.
    Last edited by Line; August 8th, 2009 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    Just wondering..... I bought this this morning with paypal, but I didn't get an entry code like I did with last weeks class, should I be worried? Is there someone specific I need to be asking about this? I emailed the shop people, but I'm not sure if they would be getting emails at the weekend. :op

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Poker View Post
    Just wondering..... I bought this this morning with paypal, but I didn't get an entry code like I did with last weeks class, should I be worried? Is there someone specific I need to be asking about this? I emailed the shop people, but I'm not sure if they would be getting emails at the weekend. :op
    Quote Originally Posted by On the download page
    If you do not get your password please follow these steps after checking your spam box and checking the .txt file with your confirmation email:

1. After you pay and get your order confirmation, you need to click the link to check the status, and then scroll to the bottom.
    2. There is a box to enter your "Card or Account Number" that you used to pay for the class. Enter your card or account number info and click "Apply". ***NOTE: If you paid with Paypal rather than a credit card, then it asks you for your E-mail address instead.***
    3. When the page reloads after clicking apply, there will be a blue "Download" button that appears under the class name (in the top right "Your Order" box of your order's summary).
    4. Click the download button to get the password for the class.
    That should do it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LostFayth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    nope...u can still cover tuition all the way until class time...and after actually as the video will be up for 30 days.
    awesome, can't wait til tomorrow then

Thanks
    Thanks you guys! About to get going on some things with Coro. Looking forward to tomorrow!

J

Thanks
    For LostFayth: Thankyou ^_^ That was very helpfull ^_^

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast