Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    schedule is coming...working on it with Melissa Lee and the crew. Some great ones are coming up over the next couple months. Expect to see at least one, if not two, courses per weekend for the rest of this month.
    Damn! Good thing I'm back in fulltime employment as of Monday! Looking forward to seeing what's coming up.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Shit, I'll not be able to afford it this time.... and next time...
    Oh well

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    All I say about these live streams is it brings live workshops you would probably watch at events like Reverie to those who wouldn't have a dream to watch. I live a few thousand miles away from these places and would cost me over a grand to go to these. I'm having a great bargain watching these live streams. Sure the atmosphere and chance to meet potential employers is not there, but the chance to meet other artists and the chance to watch it again via the forums is. And the info shared is mind blowing. Beats any downloads. I'm glad this was made live stream.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,344 Times in 2,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil Fetus View Post
    The link you provided showed that i had a download speed of 1.21mb/s and a ping of 323 ms, i am not entirely sure what that means exactly but it does seem short of your estimation.

Go to livestream.com and click around on the videos...if you click the ones that stream about livestreams service those are in HD and will show u what to expect. I run a bit smaller than HD to help be sure we keep it running smoothly but that should show u.

j

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Jason, I know that you are trying to raise funds for CA through the live lectures. But i think you should slow down. call me selfish or anything, but i don't think everybody here ( including me) can afford to spend 95 dollars per week.

Thanks
    Perfect! At first I thought 'whoa, expensive', especially since I've just come back from vacation. But then again, hell, I pay a lot more for college and I wouldn't even dream of them touching this stuff in class, let alone as in-depth as I expect this to be. I haven't gotten any of the downloads so far, since I considered many of them a bit too 'specific', at least for someone in my stage of learning, but this is possibly the single most important fundamental for any visual artist. Fortunately, time and finances are on my side, so this promises to be a great opportunity. See you on Sunday!

Thanks
    Hey Jason,

These look to be great. I probably missed this and apologize in advance for the question if it's been dealt with already...

Are you planning to convert these live sessions into downloadable versions at some point? I cannot watch this live but am very interested to purchase a DL version I can watch/rewatch.

Thanks for all you and the crew do for our art community.

Thanks

I missed the color theory class :(

Is there a way for me to buy the file?
    I imagine your not going to do it again anytime soon.I just didn't have the money then.
    Like someone mentioned earlier, I think it would be great if these are posted sooner.I sadly can't afford the 95 bucks a pop as much as I want to attend them all.I really think they're all beneficial.

Thanks
    What time it would be in Sri Lanka..?

Thanks
    With this you´ll know what´s the time in Austin:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=24

So, if you know the time in Austin, you´ll just have to calculate the difference with your local area.

Thanks
    ready and waiting!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmed View Post
    ready and waiting!
    Same.

Composition is my least taught subject in art as everyone tends to just go "WELL, GOOD COMPOSITION IS SOMETHING YOU JUST FEEL..." or something incredibly formulaic that I can't seem to apply correctly. I'm banking 100 dollars that my dark ages of bad compositions will end (or at least be alleviated), as I did for colour theory.

See you Sunday!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 561 Posts
    Just got my golden ticket! looking forward to the class.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Deviantart!

· or check out my: Blog

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 9