Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I'm kinda new at this whole Streaming class and OnDemand feature. I was really interested in attending the class this past Sunday but due to Internet problems was unable to. When I go to the link to purchase the class, the one that was provided at the beginning of this thread, I cannot find any way to purchase the on demand. Why is this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? I'm really looking forward to be able to watch. Thank you...

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 Times in 2,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadex View Post
    Jason i don't understand you wrote that is all fixed (for the last class)but still there are vid's missing can you verify please. I only see 4 hrs worth when i think there were 6 or more hrs of the total class. There are many vids that are like 4 minutes long with no sound , it will be help full if this is more organized. Again just trying to understand so i can watch this wonderfull class in order , please someone clarify this with me, thank you Jason.
    Nick

Solved. Davi went in and set it up. He is double checking now. This isn't as easy as it should be...but we are getting it!! Thanks for your patience. Once I am sure it is all up we will start the 30 days over for everyone...I am so glad to be close to having all this figured out. Next classes should run smooth as butter. Stoked about that!

Jason
    Last edited by Jason Manley; August 13th, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cAstAwAyLOVER View Post
    Hi,
    I'm kinda new at this whole Streaming class and OnDemand feature. I was really interested in attending the class this past Sunday but due to Internet problems was unable to. When I go to the link to purchase the class, the one that was provided at the beginning of this thread, I cannot find any way to purchase the on demand. Why is this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? I'm really looking forward to be able to watch. Thank you...
    Awesome. Thank you!

Click http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

The presentations are available in the SHOP button atop the site or by clicking that link i just made in this post.

J

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    Awesome. Thank you!

Click http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

The presentations are available in the SHOP button atop the site or by clicking that link i just made in this post.

J
    I followed the link and once I reached the class and its description it says the price and thats about it. The other listed like the Color Theory one once I click on them there is a button with "Add to Cart", on the Composition one there is no such thing. hmm..no idea why. I also tried by going through the Shop link at the top of the forums and the same thing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    Solved. Davi went in and set it up. He is double checking now. This isn't as easy as it should be...but we are getting it!! Thanks for your patience. Once I am sure it is all up we will start the 30 days over for everyone...I am so glad to be close to having all this figured out. Next classes should run smooth as butter. Stoked about that!

Jason
    Another problem to be solved is at the end of the segment which starts at 7:12PM
    Coro is commenting on a MR.Blond image and his sentence is cutted because the file ends at 57min.18sec. The file after this one doesn't begin with the end of the Coro's sentence so there is something missing in between. Can you please check this? Thank you.

Thanks
    TheKing78: At one point towards the end I think, Coro was cut off because Jason took over, I don´t really remember if it was at the Mr.Blonde image but that may be it.
    ssg: Knarf - BRINKMAN! - crabbyclem - eminkey2003 - Mumph

"Failure is an option, fear is not."

Thanks
    It is all fixored and back available.

Thanks everyone!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What a great class. Thanks Jason and Coro, you guys rock!

Thanks
    At one point in the class Jason, you said that the images used will be put up in the forums for others to view and make use of, has this fallen by the wayside?
    thanks again.

Thanks
    Its a real shame about the 30day cut off. I've not got that kind of money at the moment so I kind of feel like I'm missing a unique opportunity. Is there no way you can do a deal with cmiVFX or someone to have them on line permanently?

Thanks
    The color theory class was awesome, even tough I got into it last minute.
    Will the composition class have a re-run some time next year?

Thanks
    When was this taken off ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts
    I don't remember where, but I'm pretty sure Jason said the forums for old streams would stay up. Evidently not, and I didn't save the notes. Would anyone be wiling to pm me copies of the Notes Pool thread for the Color and Comp classes? And don't worry, I did actually pay for the classes and attend (actually I started the notes thread in the color class). Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    I'd be REALLY APPRECIATED if this class would re-run again kinda soon. Any info on when would it be up again? Jason, Scooter? Anyone from MB that has this kind of info?

Pretty please ?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18