Sketchbook: Machado's Sketchbook [+ Nudity] [+ Crit Me Please!]

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks

Machado's Sketchbook [+ Nudity] [+ Crit Me Please!]

Hello people from CA!

My name is Bruno Oliveira Machado. I'm 24 years old and I'm a Brazillian. So sorry about the bad english.

I'm a webdesigner, working in about 5 years and I'm sick of it. Can't stand much of Html/CSS anymore, and I'm really considering in throwing all that background in a trash can, to really search my passions.

The only problem is that I can't just quit my job, because it pays my bills. So I'll have to organize my time, and get some decent artistic skills before doing that, and hopefully with some job guaranteed.

All I dream about is working on the entertainment industry. I love storytelling of any kind. So writing, drawing, painting and animating really get me excited. I'm kind of a gamer as well, so I'm a big fan a lot of concept arts from a lot of games, even tough I don't know the artists names.

That's when I met this comunity. I'm a huge fan of "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines", and I always tought the art from the game was incredible. When I discovered Jason Manley took part in that work, even tough I don't know to what point, I had to come check it out. Those online classes are a delicious surprise for me, and just another reason to stick around. lol

Lately I'm really bored, without the motivation to do nothing but complain about my lack of skill and blah, blah, blah. I know that you guys are tired of reading this sort of thing. But just know that this comunity is a big inspiration to me, and I'll try to post my old work here. Maybe with the help of the amazing artists around, i'll be able to improve my skills and do my part in the industry. Ambicious I know, but worth trying.

So, thank you guys! (If you had the patience to read to this point, lol)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BOMACHADO; August 4th, 2009 at 12:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1