Chow 168 :: VOTING :: Where the Wild Things Are - Page 3
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Wild thing... I think I love you..?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 0.69%
  • 72 49.66%
  • 17 11.72%
  • 28 19.31%
  • 10 6.90%
  • 2 1.38%
  • 11 7.59%
  • 4 2.76%
  • 18 12.41%
  • 13 8.97%
  • 6 4.14%
  • 2 1.38%
  • 3 2.07%
  • 19 13.10%
  • 6 4.14%
  • 3 2.07%
  • 0 0%
  • 10 6.90%
  • 7 4.83%
  • 0 0%
  • 1 0.69%
  • 21 14.48%
  • 35 24.14%
  • 3 2.07%
  • 1 0.69%
  • 12 8.28%
  • 56 38.62%
  • 8 5.52%
  • 23 15.86%
  • 14 9.66%
  • 46 31.72%
  • 3 2.07%
  • 3 2.07%
  • 10 6.90%
  • 1 0.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chow 168 :: VOTING :: Where the Wild Things Are

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Beastmaster Fred - cheers, good to know

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aww man, Drikvandulmen should have won this one! His piece is great and hilarious! No offense Alh

I also liked Shard's because of his rendering, dark approach and glowing eyes. Pretty cool.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I noticed my votes didn't go through - I was having internet problems recenlty but I was convinced I voted - anyways, corrected this, casted the votes

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My votes for this round:

ALH: Awesome piece! Love the creature, and the overall style is great. I like the colour scheme you’ve used and the different patterns and designs used work really well together.

Dirkvandulmen: Your monster has great character appeal! I love the happy pose, as well as the design and colours. The only thing I would say is that I think all parts should have been within the frame rather than cut off.

Shard Cow: I really like the darkness of your piece, it was something a bit different. I like the creepy feel to it and how the yellow eyes really stand out.

-------

Oh and halvarado, love the monster made from playdo!

Also it's a pity ity Jakkas didn't make the poll, really liked his monster too! Nice work everyone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackcherry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for alh, beasthunter fred, Flipnastywebby and shard
    close runner ups where adam hunter peck, egor, alotabitalittle, shard and neireth

hungryan: Like the styke of your work, but here I don't really like the monster
    kingkostas: Nice work and great monster, I would maybe give the envirement a little bit more detaile
    but thats the only remark I can think of here. really nice work
    Seaport: Like the colour and how your work is painted. But I think the pose in not totally correct, especially the legs.
    mr monster: Like what you did with the monster, but I find your work wa bit too dark
    gerezon: Like what you did with the monster and the evirement. But I would like it even more if you made it more cute and fluffy, now he looks kinda dangerous to me
    beastmaster fred: Great work! really like the the monsters (especially the left one) and how you painted them. I think it would be cooler if they where in one scene and not with the rectangles around, but that's just a smaal stupid remarc :p
    alh: your work has a great style and colouruse. Also took al look at your blog, I really like your latest work
    thesaint: cool beast and nice to see some traditional work, but i would like to had seen a background
    mr man: I like your character, the look on his face and the gravings on his skin are great. But I think you could have done more with the background
    adamsimons: The characters in funny, next time I would try to use some shading. I really like how you did his hands.
    corporeal: Cool to see a sea monster. But I don't really get what he is doing.
    ostrander: Nice work, I like his pose and expression. But I think it would be nicer without the lineart
    adam hunter peck: loverly piece, I like the composition and the colours. Maybe put some more variaty in the monsters skin but that's a small remark and it doesn't really bothers me.
    greenbd: Maybe try to exclude the lineart from your final work. But I like the scene
    egor: Thats a very nice envirement, I should put some more detail in the characters (especially the monster)
    the bee: Cool variaty of monsters. I would paint over your lineart, it seems your kinda did that in some areas but not everywhere
    gringo: nice characters, it's really different from the rest. But the face seems to be not symmetrical especially at his chin.
    alotabitalittle: I really like the painting style here, I also like the monster and the background.
    pauscorpi: Strange but cool monster, maybe try to paint a background the next time, or a shadow to give it some sort of ground feeling.
    sorknes: Nice monster and colourdesign, but the lineart still visible in the final bothers me a bit.
    Shard: I really like the feeling of this monster. It kinda reminds me of the ents in lord of the rings.
    neireth: Like the atmopshere here. I like the monster and the little boy.
    klortho: I like the colours you used and the envirement. But I think you went a bit too caricatural.
    Flipnastywebby: I really like this one, nice colours and painting style, good work.
    Atastrophea: nice work, I like your texture use. Maybe next time tryu to add a background scene. But still good job.
    Jakkas: I like this face and the look and feel of the monster.
    sundance: I think the monster got a little too many different element. the wings the scorpio tail.
    chicklet: Maybe next time, try to lessen the lineart visible in your final.
    Mike D: I think the shadows are too black and the light areas are to white, but cool monster I like his face.
    kimmliatach: Nice character, why not try to make a background.
    dirkvandulmen: Like your character. The pose of the second of mutch better but I liked to other background better
    halvarado: very original
    garth cochrane: cool scene like the boys expression
    art4all: I would try to stick more to one colour sceme.
    troubadour: cool character and techniques.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maeshanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys. I am glad that you like it...

Congrats ALH! I think you won this round

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 1