Thanks

Bush's illegal immigrant work proposal

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on Bush's new illegal immigrant work proposal? :huh:

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    "guest workers" i think was the term used?
    lol

ya'know..with the "dumb and dumber" election of 2000, this kinda stuff was bound to happen no matter which jackass we voted for was in office.

bollocks....thats all i have to say about it
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    bush is bullshit, all he wants is the vote of hard working people. i don't think he gives a fuck about them , just his own bullshit re election. hes gay. fucking gay

Thanks
    It's a ploy on his part to get the latin American vote from the democrats. I work in the food service industry with plenty of illegal immigrants, I have nothing against them, but I also live in Arizona where we have a swiss cheese border. Our government should be more concerned with locking the border down out here. Instead we have human smugglers having highway high speed shootouts on the I-10 south of Phoenix. It's turning into Mexican Mad Max out here.

Personally, I'd rather see a border reform. The whole Bush Administration has been a load of contradictions. Increased airport security to the point of lunacy, yet someone could easily smuggle anything they'd wish through our borders. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks
    I just learned that Vicente Fox would like to make one big America country with Canada, US, and Mexico. In 10- 20 years he stated that he would likt to disolve our borders with Mexico. I don't know about you, but I don't know how the US's social system is going to afford a whole 3rd world country. California has the worst health system, unemployment system, nobody drives with insurance, ,...WE HAVE NO MONEY!

I think this debate has nothing to do with racism, or hating the innocent people rushing our borders. I think it is an economic problem. I wish that the pathetic president Vicente Fox would do somthing to clean up his own corrupt country.

Did you know that Mexico's 2nd largest foreign GNP is money comming from the USA border? Oil is their 1st.

Did you know that Vicente Fox wants to abolish our borders so that the our jobs will pay as much as Mexico's jobs. Ex: Right now a gardner can make 60% more over in the US compared to working in Mexico.

Pardon my analogy, but Mexico and Vicente is looking like a god dam leach, parasite, free-loading country.

I don't want to go in and export all the illegal immigrants currently living here, but we can't afford to open the flood gates. I actually always thought we should be helping Mexico out more than Iraq. But Fox has repeated over and over that he wants the US to "stay out of Mexican politics".

Thanks
    i guess there's something to be said about living on an island in the south pacific