My Newborn peices

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon My Newborn peices

Here is what I came up with this year. Let me know what you think.

My Newborn peices

My Newborn peices

My Newborn peices

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    looks good... why haven't they received any comments...? anyway, good luck...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    They look good =) Whats the story behind them?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very interesting take on the subject!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I was wondering why no one commented for days. i suppose there's a whole lot to look at so close to contest.

The stories?

I'm no 100% percent sure I understand the yellowy dark carbon newborn with the dancing mummies or zombies or something in the background. And I think I kinda like it like that. It's mysterious. I had sorta though this was a primitive religious tribe where a miraculous god-like figure formed out of the rock and ash to form a dark carbon based (really solid) highly radioactive baby. It kinda is reminiscent of buddha imagery...except mabye the death buddha. The worshipers or dancers are praised for being feeble or deformed (probably from hanging around the super death baby). Naturally they have to wrap themselves in bandages to keep from dying. I wanted to do something that looked like a mural. Kinda flat like egyptian paintings (don't know if that came across). Anyways how do you guys read it? What did you think the story might be?

The zombie group with the one guy holding the newborn is the one I'm most excited about. I like the story could go two ways: A king is forced to give up his child to the zombie horde under threat of death to his whole kingdom. The child grows up to be a great evil warrior. My favorite story is a kingdom is under attack. A desperate father escapes with his family into an unknown land. In their distress they are approached by this odd family of horrible looking people. The leader tells the father his child will only be safe with them. But he must leave and never return for the child if he wants him to live. Does he trust the most untrustable people or tempt fate. You can take the story from here:

The aliens in the desert. They thought they obliterated the surface of the earth leaving no traces of life or humanity. What happens when they find one child who survived in the bones of his mother. How did he survive? His unique ability to survive may just be enough to convince the aliens to spare his life.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.