Brushes looks! [Serious help] - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zazerzs is offline ....bing me the bore worms Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you've left out a few factors...

"Talent is a word found in the mouth of the lazy to dismiss the hard work of those who have achieved."
    Anatomy Thread
    Sketchbook
    Interested in learning more about color? Read this!
    Fletcher:Color Control

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sarith... Ive looked at all of your threads.. and In every one you carry the same attitude. Your amongst people with such skill and talent... yet you dismiss their advice. You should take your anger somewhere else because its gonna get you nowhere.. Im not talking about just on CA.. I mean in life in general. Your making yourself sound like a complete idiot. You posted "Hello" in this thread one day after you didnt recieve an answer.. not too mature. Internet arguing is possibly the dumbest thing in the world.. so none of the busy, talented people here need to waste their time doing it. Just take a look at the things youve said here... I hope you can realize how wrong you are.. If not,, I feel sorry for ya. Good luck

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams."

MY SKETCHBOOK!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pretty happy everywhere else. I posted hello because people like yourself are just such pricks they never answer.

Also just took a look at your sketchbook, and you sir, suck.

See how it feels?

Last edited by Sarith; July 31st, 2009 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Worste thing is...

your all ganging up on a 16 year old that just got his tablet and's dream is to work as a concept artist.

How does it feel putting him down?

Adults? Ha.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 473 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I saw a lot of people explaining how to do a variety of effects in the brushes in (at least) Photoshop, which they were assuming you were using.

It wasn't until you started to get belligerent with people that they started to poke a little fun at your expense.

And feel free to check out my website and tell me I suck, too...I don't care. But seriously, you are being incredibly immature with the name calling and language right now. It's times like this you should re-read the entire thread, look at how you presented yourself and forget the fact that you *think* you are coming off normally and put yourself in the position of everyone else on a message board. We can't read your tone or attitude except for what you type.

And when you type short, curt responses with swearing and annoyance...well yeah, you are going to get what you get.
    Just because you are 16 doesn't excuse you from your actions. You are almost an adult now (in some countries, you are)....so act like it and stop trying to blame everyone else or I can GUARANTEE you, you will not reach your dream. Achieving dreams requires a positive attitude in life.

-D

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I get it!!!

So you get to act irrational because you're 16, but because we > 16, are not allowed to give you honest, beneficial, nurturing and patient truth?

Makes perfect sense.

Tell you what... most of the people on here sucked when they first registered, and they got hard, accurate, incredible critiques, and took them as they are - critiques. Tools to help YOU improve as an artist, not just help improve your art. YOU as a whole must be trained properly in order to be successful, and a lot of it has to do with the person you are.

Now I'm no (insert badass professional here), but I can assure you that all the critiques I've received on here, no matter how hard, have ALL been directly influential on my success as a student of architecture and art. Everything being said to you right now should be printed out and nailed to your refrigerator for future reference.

If you really think they're being unfair, then be smart and keep quiet, and let your art settle your differences with the world... don't waste your time and energy picking fights on the internet, man...

Only the heart intrinsically noble can succeed...
    Check out My Sketchbook: Leave critiques, encouragement, and good jokes within.

www.enmls.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IanE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is pretty hilarious to me. I hope no one wastes their time on you anymore because there are plenty of people who humbly accept their limitations who would gladly use the advice that was given to you.

Your temper and ego is the thing that's going to hold you back and really why should anyone care about you? Your tantrums and attitude just mean one more artist out of competition pool and yet there are a couple posters still trying to help you! That's pretty nice of them I would say.

Also don't act like an innocent kid...you're the only one in this thread cursing and calling people names. Don't be baby.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJacks For This Useful Post:

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarith View Post

your all ganging up on a 16 year old that just got his tablet and's dream is to work as a concept artist.
    Well, that explains a lot.
    Sarith, I'm going to close this, and we're all going to pretend it never happened, OK? It's not just artistic skills you'll have to develop if you want to be a professional artist, but social skills as well. You'll be dealing with clients and coworkers, and if you were to fly off the handle with them the way you did here, you'd be looking at a very short career.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 5