Team CHOW II: Team Sugah Face... :} - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Team CHOW II: Team Sugah Face... :}

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, if we can't do this idea I suggest we put them all in action poses. It would be even better if they are using their powers. Like magic or even the swipe of a sword. Last time all of our characters were just standing there. I've heard time and time again that action poses are better, so we should go with that!

My baby's first photo blog: davidduck.blogspot.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like action poses!! That might be very cool!! Ahh, but when can we meet and REALLY get down to business??

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    -sighs- Well, for now, I'm on the hubby's compy. If my cell phone camera will oblige, I'll post what I have.... not that it'll look as good as a scan or anything.

As far as meeting... I'll have to DL MSN on this comp. I don't think it's on here but I can check. Otherwise, my new compy (yay!) will arrive sometime next week. I cannot believe my old 'puter died so suddenly. Ah well, such is life, ye?

Btw, I like all the ideas and such suggested so far. I totally agree with the action poses. I think dynamic is the way to go. Hell, in terms of a battle... does anyone else remember the opening of the old X-men cartoon? It had all the "bad" guys vs. the "good" guys.... facing each other, paused just at the final moment in a pefect display of one-point perspective. I figure, worst case, we could still do something like that if we want a battle? Mirror image, but in 1-pt perspective so that it appeared as if they were running toward each other? I'll see if I can find a link.

Sorry about all the delay on my end. -sigh- Bad timing compy, bad timing.

Thanks to all for continuing on!!

Until soon,
    Tav

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I agree about the action poses, I think it'll show more personality too.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, so I'm on a different comp... have a few drawings to upload. There are 8 in total but I can only put half of those up because I do not have a program to shrink them. So here are 4/8 and I'll put up the other 4 when I get home...

Tav

(Btw, these are only musings and concepts, no finals yet...)

Attached Images Attached Images        

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    And here's the rest of 4/8...

Tav

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, so here's my sketch of a catfolk ranger.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gah.. I swear I posted her yesterday. I musta forgot to click send. Anyways, sorry I haven't been commenting.. I've been extremely busy. I think you have a lot of neat concepts going on. I'd have to see some updates to do a lot of commenting.

Tav-I really like the faces. Some of the arms seem to long from shoulder to elbow. The elbow should hit right at the small of the waist. The drawings are too big for me to tell if there are any other problems there.

MJ - The pose is kind of neat. Though the bottom half is stronger than the top half, even though it's less finished. The perspective doesn't seem quite right on his right arm. And the left (our right) side of his face needs fixing up.

I hope you guys have enough time to get this done. If life gets in the way, don't let it get to you. We'll all have to pick things up with the next one, or even we can find a chow that we can all work on together.

My baby's first photo blog: davidduck.blogspot.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    O...m....g......

This is the first opportunity I've had to sit down and write this message. My new compy showed up a week late battered from transit. One HD was missing, no Adobe and I had to re-work the insides just to get it boot. Contacted the guy who I bought it from and found out that he'd uploaded a copy of someone else's OS that he was working on. So now I'm back to square 1 with no computer (because I need to ship the HD back for him to fix it). I'll see about installing my tablet on my husband's computer but I'm gonna be gone this weekend and I don't think I'll be able to get anything done in time.

Tell ya what, though... I'm still willing to try these next few nights. I really like your angle, MJ. Nifty!! Dani's comments ring true to what I would've said, but I'm always amazed at your ability to design/costume/etc.

In terms of my work, I was just throwing anything together w/o too much regard for overall proportion but that -is- one of my weak suits. I'm not as good with body anatomy as I'd like to be.

Anywho. Hope this note finds you girls happy/well/etc.

Thanks for your support and continued, um... everything! :>
    Tav

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.