Sketchbook: Fayestardust's Sketchbook (updated in this decade, I swear)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Fayestardust's Sketchbook (updated in this decade, I swear)

Hello everyone,

I'm rather new to CA.org, but was told to go here by a member a long time ago. Finally decided to do it, as I'm now graduated from university and thought it was time for something new.

Small introduction is in order I think. I am first and foremost a digital artist. My favorite style is realism and I've learned to paint digitally mostly by recreating photographs as best I could. My first tablet I stole from my dad years and years ago, some tiny Wacom Classic that I still have laying around in a cupboard somewhere, and up to about last year, still used (it's about eight years old now, old lady).

I didn't start painting seriously until about three years ago, and since then have improved fast, according to some. I, however, think I lack a sense of originality, but I'm trying hard to improve by not only drawing photographs, but also just trying to paint and draw unreferenced.

My strongest subjects are portraits, because I do them so often, and even though I'd like to move on to getting the hang of full body anatomy and other stuff, I very often find myself in lack of time.

Currently, my tools of trade consist of a Wacom Graphire 4 and a Wacom Cintiq, along with a version of Photoshop.

Anyway... Recent drawings, lets have a look on my computer, shall we?
    !

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fayestardust; May 17th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.