Sketchbook: I should know this stuff by now. . . .
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: I should know this stuff by now. . . .

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I should know this stuff by now. . . .

This is my first attempt to actively participate in the CA forums. I hope this is the correct way to start a sketchbook thread.

I have been drawing since I was in fifth grade so I guess that made me. . . nine years old. Before then I didn't even like to color. Ever since my first drawing of disney's sleeping beauty I have wanted to draw really well. I mean I want to be scary good.

Since I have been laid off, I am taking this time to finally get that good. I am not foolish enough to think that I can really make a living with my limited talent but a little pocket change someday will be just fine.

Anyway to get this thing started I am uploading a couple of recent sketchbook drawings and the digitally colored versions just to demonstrate my strengths and limitations after years of doodling.

The one at the top is the painted version. The one at the bottom is from my sketchbook. I except for the hands I didn't have a reference for this image which explains the wackyness but I tried.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Laylo-Dred; August 7th, 2009 at 07:55 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.