Sketchbook: Travis's 2D and 3D sketchbook
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Travis's 2D and 3D sketchbook

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Travis's 2D and 3D sketchbook

Update for October 2012.I graduated from the Art Institute of Vancouver in October 2010, since that time I've mostly been working at the animation company Rainmaker Entertainment as a Character Artist (including surfacing, texture painting, shaders, and modeling), and now as a Junior Designer (junior concept artist). I'm currently studying in a private atelier to learn volumetric drawing, sculpture, anatomy, composition, art history with artist Misha Pertsev, graduate from Stroganov Soscow State University of Arts and Industry's monumental sculpture program. My goal prior to entering school was to become a concept artist and this site was crucial as far as making that dream into a reality. Thanks to everyone from this great community.

Also wanted to add some new images:

Sometime in 2009. My name is Travis and I'm currently a student at the Art Institute of Vancouver. I have known about this site for years but I always hesitated to join mostly because I thought I needed to improve first. Now I realise there's no better time than now.

Moved old images down a few posts...

I'd be very thankful for any and all critiques,

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Travis Smith; October 31st, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Fixing the image links
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Smith For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 3