Team Chow II :: Tall, Grande and Venti - Page 6
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Team Chow II :: Tall, Grande and Venti

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 479 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Sunroamer, Dished: If you two see this in time, could you please write me a short bit about your characters. Only a few sentences is enough, but I need it for the final post and otherwise I'll have to write it up myself so

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name: Ren
    Race: Human
    Profession: Cleric

Having grown up as one of the highborn in the xenophobic human nation of Imperium, Ren too carried a deep hatred for the so called demons and the wretched pagans who collaborated with them. From when he turned 13 years old he had always been prepared for his warring duties, which included physical and mental as well as magical training. Finally, when he was 20 years old, he first rode into real battle, soon becoming one of the most feared Dux militum in Imperium's short and bloody history.

Good:
    Still drunk on the bloodshed of a previous slaughter, Ren and his soldiers were ambushed during a campaign deep within heathen-territory. Taken by surprise, he only managed to barely keep his life, however he lost his right arm. In fact, he only survived thanks to his panicking horse which ran off and pulled him along, throwing itself into a river running nearby.
    He had passed out and, when he regained conciousness, found himself bandaged and obviously treated by a skillful physician, however still too weak to move. To his great dismay he soon realized that he had been saved by the demons he'd hunted down so vigorously before: the rebellious elves of the Magoth deltas had saved him, although his armour and weapons had clearly identified him as an enemy. Even though he was distrusting at first (in fact, the elves were too) he came to like his saviors over the time and even helped them out. He learned much about them and he found it largely confusing, because these people definitely weren't the demons he'd been told of.
    Then, one day a little war band of Imperium soldiers raided the village and started to slaughter all its inhabitants; knowing full well that they would leave nobody alive Ren made his final decision: he turned against his former comrades, his patria, his familia. He decided that they were the true demons.

Evil:
    Still drunk on the bloodshed of a previous slaughter, Ren and his soldiers were ambushed during a campaign deep within heathen-territory. Taken by surprise, he only managed to barely keep his life, however he lost his right arm. Even though rendered defenseless, he survived as he was favored by Imperium's deities: as his blood gushed forth and his enemies' blades came down a last time to take his head, he unleashed powerful magic which seemed to spill out of his wound just like the blood did, breaking all the heathen warriors and gruesomly deforming them into they were utterly unrecognizable.
    When he returned to Sanctum, the capital of Imperium, he was declared Divinus by the Pontifex and forever cherished by the people, becoming one of their greatest heroes.

Last edited by SunRoamer; September 1st, 2009 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really wanted to thank you all properly at last!
    It was a lot of fun working with all of you (although the different time zones-problem really sucks :<) and you really helped me push myself further. And well, obviously I would have been totally helpless concerning anatomy, lightning and stuff

So, thank you daestwen, yoi and dawn! I thoroughly enjoyed it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SunRoamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 479 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Yep same here,though I had to take it easy towards the end which was a bit of a shame. Had lots of fun with it nonetheless, so thank you guys

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoitisi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nahhhh! thank YOU guys! this was an awesome contest and i really relaly learned a lot and got frustrated but it was awesome!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dished For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 648 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, thanks so much guys. :]

I had a blast!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daestwen For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.