Sketchbook: The Making Of 'MAYA'

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks

The Making Of 'MAYA'

Hi!

In this sketchbook I want to show 'Making Of' stuff and concept art for my creator owned comic series 'MAYA' I'm developing in my spare time.

About me: I have worked on 'Tales from the Crypt' comics for Papercutz and did the first two issues of Bluewaters 'Ray Harryhausen Presents: It Came From Beneath The Sea... Again!', the comic sequel to the 1955 classic horror movie.
    I was the art director at Rough Sea Games and a lead artist at Handygames. I have worked as a senior artist at flaregames and now I'm the CEO at McPeppergames.

I have another sketchbook here where you can find Maya sketches and all my other stuff. This sketchbook here is meant for Maya related art only and it would be great if you guys can give me regular feedback on the art and characters I will show you.

Please note MAYA now is available as a FREE digital comic app for both iPhones/iPads AND all Android devices! Just go to the official page and click the links for your device to download it: www.mayacomic.com

If you like the comic, please write a short review and rate it in the app store! This really helps a lot with creating new pages and putting them out for FREE!
    Thank you!

So let's start with some art...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chris Noeth; September 25th, 2013 at 08:31 AM. Reason: update
    My SKETCHBOOK!
    My Deviantart!

I'm working at:
    www.McPeppergames.com

My creator-owned comic... now available as a FREE digital download:
    MAYA thread here at conceptart.org
    MAYA website

Facebook
    LinkedIn
    TWITTER
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.